Why are Italian women better than any other race at being wives?

Why are Italian women better than any other race at being wives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObYzR3ijtpU
youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Italians aren't white.

They look average as fuck, but with a tan. Boring.

women naturally have lower IQ's than men but Italians have among the highest IQs in the world (hard to believe, but true)
Meaning Italian women really are just a tad smarter, but not autistic soulless automatons like Asians. Italians still have the empathy and social skills of a European.

That Jess girl is really something.

t. alberto barbosa

You seen the stats: WMBF marriages last long

>woman
if you say so

North Italian women are really smart

No. Why?

*X-Files Theme*

she has xx

Because they like banging without a condom

I want an Italian girl to have babies with ;_;
Where do I go look for a good wholesome Catholic girl Sup Forums? I'm tall and attractive, in my 20s with a good body
>inb4 church

So do Mexican girls

nigga wat

youre already in spaghettiland

It seems to me that non white women are better as wife's than white woman, I think that's why.
I've been with all kinds of females and it just seems like the non whites are way more caring and family oriented to me at least.

Come to America. You would get an Italian girl marry you in a day.

Italian women are very materialistic and psychotic.

Mediterranean masterrace

youtube.com/watch?v=ObYzR3ijtpU

Italian is white.

Out of all of those I would only swipe right on the Indian tbqh. And Madison looks cute but can't really tell, also Jess is the ugly one you can tell she's blonde from the small pic.
Easy picking up chicks if you have fucklow standards lol also this guy sounds like a robot

I want a qt mediterranean gf

Our women are most likely to be a sjw or coalburner

>*X-files Theme*
Hahahahaha my fucking sides

Yeah but they're not all good wholesome and Catholic, where would I go specifically to pick up one with these characteristics?
>Come to America
Yeah girls are unironically all over me in the US and abroad in general, idk why but I don't have as much success here in Italy... Maybe because I look so Italian

>Yeah but they're not all good wholesome and Catholic, where would I go specifically to pick up one with these characteristics?

Welcome to the West lel, degeneracy capital of the world - they're not different anywhere else

Also what are bitches in Florence like? My mom's side comes from that region, came here in 1908 or some shit. I want to d8 a Florence qt so bad spaghettibro

I assume they hate Americans like most europeans

Women will through their pants at you over here if your Europe with a accent.

where's your data to suggest that?

Italian women fuck black guys

Yeah, italian wifes are great if you like batshit crazy inlaws who treat eachother like shit. Marry one if you want to be broken down day by day until all you want to do is kys to get away from her and her passive aggressive attacks.

Very

is this real?? wrf

>t. not an italian

Why do think Italian men are so feminine in their mannerisms and love their mothers off? The women are controlling and psychotic and that's why many italian men I know live with their mothers still.

>Also what are bitches in Florence like?
Florence and Tuscany in general are a beautiful part of Italy, my favorite.
Girls there are pretty balanced, less degenerate than northern whores, loyal but not as terrone as the ones from the South (you'll understand that term if you go to the south of Italy)
There's a decently sized university in Florence so there's a good amount of young people
Yes I know that but I ain't interbreeding

Italian women are completely insane.

>that's why many italian men I know live with their mothers still.
>I have many good friends who are Italian and still live with their mothers.
>Many such cases!
Are you Donald Trump? Fuck off leaf

Pretty sure they have the highest IQ in Europe?

>Italian woman hits menopause
>starts growing out her mustache
>gains 200 lbs
>stops cooking your favorite meals
Yeah, great wives.

middle eastern admixture made them more human like

you can be intellegent and a manipulative sociopath with bipolar disorder

The denial's real. I'm not sure if it's immigrant italians only, but I know the italian guys here all love their mothers way too much. Some to the point of never moving on.

>Why are Italian women better than any other race at being wives?
Somehow, I doubt that you have married a sufficent number of women from enough countries to make such a sweeping generalisation.

This. They burn more coal than any other white ethnicity even more than the Germans and Swedes.

My mom's side of the family is full blooded Italian and the women are disgusted by blacks.

italian women are horny as fuck

Old ladies here cook better than your tipical millennials who order take away food... You just don't know what you're talking about

>that's why many italian men I know live with their mothers
Why do people always say "living with their mother"? If you live with your mother you are most likely also living with your father, especially here since we aren't degenerates yet and divorce rates are among the lowest

I always think it implies that the mother is in her 80s or older and the father is dead.

80% of my family is comprised of fat, retired Italians from the old country. Every family photo is some hairy man and his fat wife. They're Southerners and Sicilians if that helps.
>inb4 Sicilians aren't Italians

youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY

[spoiler]it's true[/spoiler]
Just look at these guys
Now that the beta Italians caught wind of this thread, there's my cue to leave.

divorce rates in Italy are high, btw

>tfw recently I had a chance to cheat on my Asian gf with an 8/10 Italian qt
Kind of wish I'd done it now lads.

>Asian gf

kys

How the fuck is that possible if most of italy is niggers and mudslimes???

False

Toskana is my favorite place, people in the deep south are...different.

Italians are part of the white-europid race. Maybe is you the one that doens´t make part of it immigrant.

>Where do I go look for a good wholesome Catholic girl Sup Forums?
All of them have holes. Take your pick of which hole you prefer.

>Italian is white.
Whatever you say Guinea.

makes me feel better about planning to marry my rural country gf, these stats are insane

You've never made a fake Chad profile I take it?

they aren't.

no.

damn ireland is doing pretty well. how come?

Are they? My observation is that they have a very uneven appearance, yes the good looking ones are good looking, but the ugly ones are ugly as shit. On average they are uglier than Swedish girls.

Feminist laws fucked spaniards in the ass. Police can arrest a man here just with a word from her girlfriend.

These days (((MSM))) have been shilling about a story of a wife (Juana Rivas) that kidnaped her children. Feminists and our president is supporting this crazy bitch. The father is italian.

have you heard something in italian media?

med woman are strong. so the man has to be stronger.
Hence only med man can handle med woman.

italian womens are very difficult to give the pussy/bring them to bed unlike rest of women, ask any italian about and why they look for east european/nordic type of women. they are called figa di legno in english "pussy of wood"

how so? I hear the southern Italians are non-white but some places there like Naples seem really comfy

>8% bosnia

damn son

Yes but it was a few weeks ago, i don't remember much other than the fact that she kidnapped the children and that apparently that's not a crime in Spain

or in terrone language "profumiere"

Catholicism.

That and we managed to keep divorce illegal for a long time.

When I think of italian women I picture either a hot and proud as fuck woman that don't get laid with foreigner or a fat mama that bully her husband Pietro by beating him up in front of the whole village while her shouts can be heard from miles away

that map is false

the left one looks like she is taking a shit, great 10/10 wife

Italians are a race?
Stewpeed

You sweet summer child. You don't know how much women love Chad, huh?

Enjoy.

kek

Cuz they can take a fuckin punch

Check flag. The older man in his mother's house wouldn't call him son, but my wife's son, if you know what I'm meaning, spaghetti

>this

Lmao, the Indian bitch got done lecturing him on his lack of ambition. And said she isn't the type that is down to fuck.

Then immediately after is begging for him to come over to "grab a pizza". Absolute slut for Chad lmao.

marvelous girlfriends, horrible hysterical wives, meh mothers.

I know because i mostly dated italians, married one.

Major advantage: they grow old quite well, especially better than slavs and nords

the original bio was changed to make the women look worse.

Holy shit, all of these are hilarious. Are there more?

Divorce only became legal in 1997. Guess there's still some Catholic guilt that puts people off.

>Ireland
>punching women

never change

They literally reference his sick child endeavors in the conversations.

I'm out of them, sorry. I'm sure some user has a stash though.

>italian womens are very difficult to give the pussy/bring them to bed unlike rest of women, ask any italian
>being this delusional
Your women are nothing special Luigi. In my experience they're just as big whores abroad. Also just because they won't sleep with you that easy doesn't mean they won't do it with nordic guys who aren't autists. On average they're just as bad. But you can find good ones everywhere, stop cherypicking.

>This. They burn more coal than any other white ethnicity even more than the Germans and Swedes.
Not true from what I've seen.

Fuckin lmao

that pic deserves its own thread, we should at least make this thread about it.

wtf czech republic? why so high? don't understand spain and portugal either but less our problem since they are half shits.
say bad things about muzzies, but their divorce rates are based, pure proof that a society controlled by men has better more stable family. And the balkans and romania, i take it the men are in control there, which is different to italy and greece where culture keeps family together.

>They literally reference his sick child endeavors in the conversations.
sort of. the original bio said something about shoplifting.

can't stop laughing

Portugal is pretty degenerate. Adultery is fashionable here.

I'd lick those legs like an icecream all day and night

I don't know but they like us swedish boys.
Italians take our women ez and then we take theirs.
It works out and Italian is easy.

>tfw no italian traditional catholic qt to shout at you for burning the gabagool

Is it? I never got that impression.

Of course it is. I live in Porto and more than half of my mates have divorced parents. I think there was a stat years ago that said that 65% of all portuguese children would grow in a single parent household.