ALBANIA IS SUPERIOR COUNTRY (FUCK GREECE + SERBIA JE KOSOVO)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

FCKIN serbs you are cucked biggest cuck in balkan with blood of farm animal in your veins

how do you feel that MERKEL needs you to accept kosovo for access to EU moneys?

HAHHAHAHAHA SERB KEK AND GREEK FAGGOT

greek go eat shit of turk cyprus is turkey go sell your islands to china for bread money

your brother's asshole is too wide from your fucking gay greek HhahHhHahHha

i forgot to mention serbs are horse fuckers most inferior race on the planet (even jews are better)

KOSOVO JE ALBANIA ALVANIANS 100000000% ILLYR BLOOD

p.s albania + turkey + america = FUCK greece and servia and rus

Serbs aren't horsefuckers, they can't afford horses. They're equally goat and pig fucker.

>p.s albania + turkey + america = FUCK greece and servia and rus
you leave my country out of your balkan shitshow

servs are mix of mongol turkish blood

ALBANIANS PUREST IN BALKAN

pic related typical serb

I wat too sug your cog hnngghhh

Serbs are shitskins, stop trying to offend chinks and mongols.

diaspora go home

IF YOU MOTHERCUKERS STUDY ALBANIAN LANGUAGE U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS, OUR LANGUAGE CREATED MANY LANGUAGES AS GERMAN ITALIAN ENGISH LATIN AND MANY MORE FROM 40 PERCENT TO 60 PERCENT AND ALL THE COUNTRY NAMES AFRIKA(africa) AZIA(asia) ITALIA(italy) GERMANIA(germany) POLONIA(Poland) BRITANIA(Brittain) AND ALOT OF NAMES , u dont even know what these names mean in our language u dick heads but we do !! YES WE ARE THE FIRST EUROPEANS U KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THIS PYRAMIDS HAS ILLYRIAN LETTERS ON IT I WAS THERE I SEEN IT MEDIA LIES AND WILL LIE TO U BRAINWASH FUCK HEADS , THE ONLY REASON WHY THESE SLAVICS SERBS RUSSIANS PUT US DOWN BECAUSE THEY NOT FROM EUROPE WE USED THEM AS SLAVES BACK IN THE DAYS AND WHEN BIG EARTHQUAKE HAPPEND AFTER CRIST 1 MILION ALBANIANS HAS DIED THATS HOW SERBS BECAME MEMBERS OF OUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOOK POWER BECAUS TURKS AND GREEKS WERE AGAINST US ATTACKIN US BURNIN OUR SCHOOLS BURNIN OUR HISTORY TURNIN US TO RELIGION CAMPS BRAINWASHIN OUR KIDS THEY DID SO MUCH SHIT TO FUCKUP OUR HISTORY WE CREATED CRISTIANITY WE ARE THE FIRST CHRISTIANS CONSTATINE FROM DARDANIA WHICH TODAY IS CALLED KOSOVO THATS WHERE HES FROM THATS THE ONE WHO CREATED CHRISTIANITY AND JESUS IS FROM NORTH ALBANIA AND NOT JERSUALEM .. THE NAME JERUSALEM IN OUR LANGUAGE MEANS JESUS WAS BORN JEZUS' A " LEM U CAN TRANSLATE IF U DONT BELIEVE THEY JUST PUT SOME WORD IN IT TO SWITCH WE USED TO CONQUEROR THE WHOLE EUROPE EVEN ASIA TO EGYPT EVEN SYRIA WHICH THE NAME SYRIA MEANS THE EYE''' PALESTINA MEANS PELAZGET PELASIANS STRAIGHT UP ALBANIAN ORIGINATED NOW TODAY THE WORLD IS MIXED BECAUE THATS WHAT ILLUMINATI WANTED TO HAPPEN IS MIX THE WHOLE WORLD AND FUCKEDUP THE REAL HISTORY, ALL U HATERS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT ALBANIANS U SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE THATS WHERE UR TRUE BLOOD CAME FROM 10000 THOSUEND YEARS AGO WHICH NOW DAYS U ALL MIXED SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUAGES U FAGGITS

I wat too sug you off hnngghhhhh

i hear albanians smell bad

>albania
>superior
stopped reading

BASED

Please come with us. We have a bus waiting for you. You will be deported.

show us where your dad is.
also, sage albania threads.

balkan banter is best banter tbqh

How can a country that doesn't even contain humans be superior to anything but an ant colony maybe?

The sooner Albanians distance themselves from Turks, the better.

Ako mrzim išta više od židova to su šiptarčuge. Glupi ste, beznačajan izmišljen narod, bez povijesti i bez intelektualnih dosega, nemate niti jednog pisca, kipara, slikara, znaju vas samo po droljama, švercerima i onom Enveru retardiranom.

Jebem vas u usta, zaklat ćemo vas kad tad.

wew someone is mad

SAGE

Funny thread albonigger, you gave me a nice chucle. You have my permission to go back to your mud-hut now.

your comrades

One of the only white people to go full blown Muzzie.

SHAME.

GAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>daily reminder that Albozerg average IQ is 80,not even memeing

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Anyone asking himself why everyone hates albanians just read this wewuz retardation

>average IQ is 83

Yea I guess you're right that they are superior.

>OP is Adolfje Xhitlar