archive.is/C8W5s
archive.is/LO2sF
archive.is/4RVSB
archive.is/ztGlj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm

Fuck mossas Fuck Israel

bump

There is a great lesson here lads. In order to beat the Jew, you must become the Jew. Infiltrate. Is even easier if you look Jewish or have a Jewish sounding name. To all the young shitlords out there, this is the future. Knowing what you know about how the world really works will give you an insight as to how they operate as well. Not for the cowardly or faint of heart. Deep cover my niggas. Get out there. We must be prepared for the long term.

The Israeli army has been in regular communication with rebel groups and its assistance for years
>Includes undisclosed payments to commanders that help pay salaries of fighters and buy ammunition and weapons
archive.is/rBTsY

ISIS apologized to Israel for the November clash
archive.is/WKElg

ISIS explains why they don't attack Israel
>The apostate who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than the Jews, and war against them takes precedence
>the Islamic State needs to first expand it's borders to cover all of "Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
Note the similarities between ISIS' plan and the Yinon (Greater Israel) plan:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

In the northern Israeli town of Nazareth Illit 25 crisp, new ISIL flags were found inside a bag that had fallen onto a street from a truck.
>A number of questions were raised by the discovery. Were the flags manufactured by a factory in the Jewish city?
archive.is/0YO7O

Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'
archive.is/O43b2

Israel taking care of wounded Al Qaeda fighters
archive.is/C8W5s

>(((al qaeda)))
Terrorism analyst Peter Bergen for CNN said "As ISIS gets smaller, for ISIS it actually might be a good idea to ally with al Qaeda, which is now a pretty big organization in Syria," says Bergen. "And unfortunately, that would be a pretty lethal combination."
archive.is/LO2sF

keep em coming bois, don't let nu/pol/ bury or slide this thread.

Bump

-t mudslime

anti-isis thread is mudslime? schlomo are you even trying?

Sauce?

I made a dossier on israeli posters. This confirms to me you guys are worthless.

archive.is/4RVSB
archive.is/ztGlj

t.Morrocan in Rotterdam

Shitskins will believe whatever source.

reminder that saudi arabia, the creator of isis and al-qaeda (with US/Israeli backing) used to be jewish, and that the royals are crypto-jews.

Thanks. But with all due respect I can't take Iranian news agencies all that seriously.

because they're the only ones not biased toward jews? want breitbart?

DELET

>because they're the only ones not biased toward jews?

No, if the story is true then I'd expect it to turn up in places like The Guardian or Haaretz (faggot leftist papers but at least fairly respectable sources for actual facts).

I agree. However can I get some proof of the linked news agencies having been caught in a lie before? Shouldn't be difficult to find if they are notoriously untrustworthy sources.

loads of such examples if it comes to western news agencies, but none that I know of about iranian news agencies.

I'm not aware that they're notoriously untrustworthy - I just haven't heard of them and my prior for news agencies I haven't heard of is that I shouldn't take their claims at face value, especially if they're from somewhere like Iran. Hence waiting to see the story somewhere like Haaretz; if it turns out not to be bullshit they'll be all over it.

while i can totally believe that mossad would try something like this...

>confessed

i mean i'd confess too if i thought it'd stop them pulling my dick out through my appendix.

>I just haven't heard of them
mate. the most red pilled guy in the west (E Michael Jones) is constantly ignored in western media, but is constantly on iranian mainstream media.

if you don't know who E Michael Jones is, you don't know shit.

Another thought:
>According to Libyan authorities
Has Libya issued a statement confirming/refuting this information? Straight from the horse's mouth would help dispell the possibility of fake news.