BRITIAN YES!!! TOWN COUNCIL SESSION STARTS WITH MUSLIM PRAYER

Britbongicucks topple all charts of absolute cuckoldry lately:

youtu.be/DYmoCuUIQ2o

Allahu ackbar, as they say in England

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/364372-german-parents-mosque-trial/
indiafacts.org/what-hillarys-hijab-portends-for-america/
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/29/london-tower-hamlets-council-questioned-after-placing-christian-girl-with-muslim-foster-carers
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/christian-girl-5-sent-to-muslim-foster-parents-speak-english-arabic-tower-hamlets-london-a7916071.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/29/revealed-extremist-islamic-preacher-hosted-foster-care-workshop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST
U
S
T

Is this legal?

can't make this shit up

Remember when the anglo gave the pope the middle finger like a medieval Brexit and made their own church? Anglican Caliphate when?

Lmao

They'll make it legal

Wow...Nice

Fuck it. That's it: UK, you're more cucked than Sweden. I didn't think it was possible but here we are.

god damn

Hah...haha....hahahah....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

beatiful

Yes
They put us to shame honestly
Britcuck soon to be No1 in the cuckclub

>oldham
>ham
what did they mean by this

based perro caca poster

Islam wins.

I typed out a super sarcastic response to this but i don't even have the heart to post it.
our politicans suck.
your politicans suck
politicans suck.

pray for what exactly? Muhammad was a mass murdering rapist bandit top class jerk. It's like praying to hitler and the final solution.

Why are there women allowed?

Well, Anglos after ALL THESE YEARS of bullying us, here you are. You have surpassed us, how does it feel, Anglos?

Just imagine the shitstorm if they started to pray Jesus instead.

Separate the state from religion, surely.

Victor over the Infidels ofc

Notice all these white sheep traitors sheepishly bowing their heads in cowardly submission

Amazing. I am glad that Brexit is happening now.

how naive

>THOSE CHAD BOWED HEADS

Jesus christ, the whole Eurostan is turning to shit

:^)

The whole world, Jean Claude.

The whole world.

Names ending in "ham" will have to be changed soon.

Not for kikes. :^)

Your future

There is an easy solution

OldHAram

Wtf, the women did not cover their heads!
>haram.jpg

AHAHAHAHHA FUCKING BONGS HAVE LOST IT

Says the germanistan cuck....

Let's not get carried away here, I've seen videos of German parliament and Sweden tried out FEMINIST snow ploughing.

Guys Germany is doomed......

Lets just have the kraut have this one shall we.....

P R O G R E S S

HURRY UP WITH BREXIT FFS BEFORE THE CANCER SPREADS

Shit Britain is now officially a muslim state.

Your time will come.

Deus Vult

>t. blacked

wtf is up with that gangster bling bling neclace?

It's true, it's true, it's DAMN true

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

Fuggg

>Try to buy plastic knife
>Cant because their sold in dollars
>I only have pound sterling
fuggggg

Nice! Welcome to the team my cuckold-in-law

This happens in American (dearborn and cucked areas of America) as well as Germany.
This is just some liberal pandering.
I don't know why you're surprised by this as it's quite similar to a politician being forced to wear a hijab or a kid being forced to go to a mosque.

>inb4 get some news source
America and Germany aren't as relevant as Britain, but here are some.

rt.com/news/364372-german-parents-mosque-trial/ (kind of similar; we had that hear (mosque visit, not court visit))

indiafacts.org/what-hillarys-hijab-portends-for-america/ (funny thing is that America has less muslims (by percentage) than us, but more muslim politicians).

HAHA HOLY SHIT IT"S REALLY HAPPENING PIC RELATED

IT"S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

LIKE IT"S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Hamdulah! There is only one God and Mohammed is his prophet! Soon the flag of Islam shall fly over Buckingham Palace and then the Peter's dome!

Your sons will be muslim! Your daughter will marry a muslim! And you will bow down before the muslims! As you are already bowing down! Your time is over, kuffar!

Still misses one spectacular gem :^)

RIP little man, we shall stand strong for you.

He promised to never flood the Earth again, but that was just one specific. The end will come and every single human being on the face of the Earth will face judgement. And even if it does not come to pass in our lifetime, take solace in the fact that death comes to all.

>Labour hold 46/60 council seats there
Now I see why...

We were always worse than you, we were just good at diverting the attention. Isn't that the story of every bully?

I want to laugh but can only cry
I'm dying and screaming inside

Fuck... we have to step up our game then.

Absolutely LOVIN' this new modern European competition. Let's see who can win this nuclear cuck race!

Will I still be able to eat smokey bacon crisps?

Global war on whites, led by Jews. Undeniable.

Feminist snow ploughing is not our worst but it is the most profound, i still dont know what it means but people were late for work because of it.

WHY DO WESTERN EUROPEAN NATIONS KEEP COMPETING WITH EACH OTHER FOR BEING THE MOST DEGENERATE. WHY IS THERE STILL NO FUCKING CIVIL WAR YET I AM TIRED OF SHIT

Holy fuck, my rage cannot be internalized. This is a fucking disgusting. We are doomed, doomed I tell you.

you deserve this you anglo cunts finally karma is catching up with you inbred cunts

Wow I'm arab and this made me furious. Maybe islam will toughen you up you castrated cucks

>I'm Arab
>Flag
KEK

NO ESCAPE

This. You lads in Eire need to hold the line now.

And unveiled! fucking whores.

what has come to you, bongistan?

>leave Europe to join the Arabs
LMFAO

not even british but i'm still triggered by

theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/29/london-tower-hamlets-council-questioned-after-placing-christian-girl-with-muslim-foster-carers

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/christian-girl-5-sent-to-muslim-foster-parents-speak-english-arabic-tower-hamlets-london-a7916071.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/29/revealed-extremist-islamic-preacher-hosted-foster-care-workshop/

nuke londonistan already

That was the environmental party in Stockholm. And it was mocked by many other politicians. Dems say and do lots of stupid stuff in the US too. Are the US cucked because of that? Bongland is a lot worse and bongs know this so you try to bully people. I won't bully you though since I understand why. It's the kikes and the marxists... that your ancestors fought for in WW1 and WW2, same with the burgers. And here we are.

fuck hitchins.... Christ, save us

What is wrong with this?

Islam is a part of the UK now

I can't even get angry anymore. Whenever I see stuff like this now I just make the same face that I make at black people in the street

peak clown world

>trying this hard to divert attention from your own shitty country
Sad!
Germany is more cucked then the uk by far

good Lord wtf

BRITS STOP THIS SHIT PLEASE.

Get the fuck out of the UK you fucking sand nigger

cUcKs

England is the first country to have fallen to the Islamic Hordes !

checked and keked
fucking clown world

What happened to the separation of church and state? Canada hasn't had early morning school prayers six be the early 80s. Why the hell is England mixing religion with politics?