The real concern about Google's direction with YouTube and Google Analytics, that not many are considering:

The real concern about Google's direction with YouTube and Google Analytics, that not many are considering:

When YouTube came around, virtually all people were encountering more or less, the same videos. As more and more videos were created, people started making divergent paths of what they were watching.

Now we're hear, where people have incredibly strong views on politics. YouTube (and Google Analytics) is, theoretically, able to algorithmically determine what content brought us to these points of views.

Just think on that, for a moment, and the full ramifications that may actually entail...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdtGo2Ib9oI
youtube.com/watch?v=7jlQosiA6Hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Now we're hear

here*

>Just think on that, for a moment, and the full ramifications that may actually entail...

I cannot wait for your next blog

No you picked it for yourself with the videos you watch and don't watch. Everyone's echo-chamber is self created.

Sure, but if they can map out the maps in which people created their own echo-chambers, and can identify certain consistencies between peoples virtual fingerprint maps; don't you think that's significant?

You can manipulate your youtube recommended videos by adding or removing videos in your history. Go look up vine comps and click 20 videos, now you have them in your recommended feed. Remove them from your history and they go away.
The algorithms use titles and tags to match similar videos for you.

divide and conquer

MY BRAIN HAS BEEN WASHED
THANK YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=tdtGo2Ib9oI

>forgot picture

who watches that shit mayne. i delete my cookies and everythign else like 3 times a day. fucking related shit and cookies stupid nigger its searching. let me guess you dont know what the intenrtet is and its all (((google))) to you

>Now we're hear
disregarded opinion
learn to speak american you mongoloide

Fuck off, bitch. It's phonetically the same, and if I was talking to you in person, you wouldn't have known that I used the wrong word.

Beautiful post.

And my political are still pretty much the same since the early 90's. Fuck YT.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jlQosiA6Hk

I used vine comps as an example since you probably wouldn't have them in your history already.
As you click videos on FB it keeps track of them, and if you ignore videos you won't have any titles or tags added to your history.
Google doesn't create the echo-chambers, the users create it for themselves.

>reddit spacing
>insane conspiracy theory
>retard logic

Yup its lebbit, thanks man for making Sup Forums so god damn shitty and filled with civic cucks and other shitskins. THANKS I really apperciate all these slide threads and constant fucking nigger dick images man. Please go to T_D and leave forever take your little BASED niggers with.
please for fuck sake leave.

I'm a brainlet, can you explain your point again?

I've never used reddit, and I've only seen maybe three or four threads via search engine results, ever. Your whole "gb2 reddit" schtick really shows how much of a newfag you truly are.

>accurate opinion polls that'll only serve the political class by quickly seizing control of the narrative and providing short-term solutions to satiate the populace

When did you realise that luddites were right?

your really showing your true colors reddit. Just fuck off.

Are you retarded?

i think you are though. I'm not sure why you are defending a lebbit spacing faggot but let me guess you too are reddit? Surprise surprise nu/pol/ is filled with literal fucking retard

>Just think on that, for a moment, and the full ramifications that may actually entail

You sound like a tryhard faggot who thinks that sentences like this make you sound smart. They don't. Sub 100 IQ detected

Dw, OP. I'm here for you.

Dude please calm down

> I'm here for you.
LE UPBOATED!

>le googel can predict the future
they can't even predict who's clicking their ads bro

YouTube might have its own watch/search history if you turned it off on your settings
>it really just shows you videos on your sub list that you haven't seen yet

FYI, YouTube arranges comments you see based on your account (not sure how but I have tested it by switching accounts)

Jesus christ you're a massive faggot

This thread is now derailed. Calling people reddit scum is the same as calling people nazi and bigot. Just a method to derail the conversation.
OP is wrong, the users create their safespaces, not the other way around.

Youtube and Google are prjvate companies and have 0 obligation to host your videos. If you dont like it stary ypur own video service

the ride never ends

Have you ever seen demographics generated via their analytics services? That's obviously not even the full extent of information that they've aggregated—and they can pretty accurately label individuals and groups of people into incredibly specific categories. Why wouldn't predictive assessments be the next logical step of data usage?

But I'm not even talking about predictive capabilities, really. I'm mostly referring to longterm data assessment, which they're already fully capable of working with with complete precision, Think about it; your entire internet history, where googleanalytics.js has been used on a site, has generated a more thorough dossier on you than even the CIA would have had, without Google.

>algorithmically determine what content brought us to these points of views.

Soon enough, algorithms capable of predicting public decisions to near complete accuracy will become the norm of politics. And perhaps some time after that, individual actions will lose their mysticism as well. There will be powers that predict what you will do before you even realise that you will do it

And all will be at peace.

Google needs to be broken up.

like i said who cares you act like people where asking google to make this stupid fake choice you just bragged about you fuckign jew. nobody gives a shit the videos are the same now as theyw here then. these fake every thing. this is not even a discussion they think all videos equal the same but theyre catergorizing somehow made it better and they KNOW you now.

how fucking stupid. to believe that. what an incredible scare tactic story

what is this (invisible) phantom threat, that we should all be scared of? ?

brb installing ad nauseam

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

Unironically. Get fucked fleshbags.

HALLO LABEETIT!