Is there any form of Christianity which is ONLY based in the life of Christ and what he said and he did...

Is there any form of Christianity which is ONLY based in the life of Christ and what he said and he did? Rejecting all the jewish tradition, Abraham shit and the stupid mythology and rejecting the Vatican and all the hierarchy of the catholic and orthodox churches. I believe in God, Christ who is the son of God and died to forgive us all, I believe that you have to live doing the good and being a good person and fighting the evil, I believe if you choose this life doing what Christ said and did, you will go to the paradise after you die with God and your beloved ones for all eternity. What am I? I think this is pure Christianity. Ave Maria brothers God bless you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCDPOf1ECvN5hWV7LY_WGy_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need answers and I need to know what you think

Maybe Coptic. I don't really know much about it.

early early roman Christians that would hide in the catacombs. Those were the days

Then that's what I thought, pure Christianity

Yes op thomas jefferson bible ;) murica

Nestorian?

Jefferson bible. No miracles, story of jesus the philosophy, warns of jews in beginning
Based thomas jefferson

Non denominational Christian churches are what you are looking for. Check put any modern Christian church in your area, churches with just your city or town name in the church with no denomination listed.

No. This is who you worship if you're a Christian, an ancient middle-eastern idol. If you remove all the Jew and Canaanite mythology, you are left with a series of rituals and beliefs drawn from european paganism.

If u remove miracles u get jefferson gospel, not what that idiot thinks. Jews added the pagan myths and egyptian myths

The very earliest Christian denomination is literally called Jewish Christianity, so you're shit out of luck OP.

Pelagianism might be more up your street. It teaches that man is not born with original sin.

morman

Gnostic, perhaps.

Some forms of Protestantism, too, but most end up cucking for Israel.

Although the mythology of Noah, Abraham etc are important for understanding the NT.

Instead of building your house on sand, become Orthodox. They don't like Jews.

Unironically this. You sound like a christian. And that is what you are from the sound of it. Looking for a denomination is like looking for the person who interpreted jesus the right way and made that doctrine. This is difficult because the ever changing context that comes with ever changing culture around us. Protestants are very close to what you explain in that they focus on the belief in christ is what brings you salvation. This is akin to jesus saying "believe in me and you shall have eternal life." Etc. Now the protestant denomination has it's own doctrine based on that but this is in my opinion what comes the closest to what you describe is your belief. Either way; Non-denominal christian is what you describe. The requirement for being a christian is your belief in christ, nothing else.

Honestly, I was looking for the same thing when I started my journey. The church I go to now is non-denominational, but part of the Christian Restoration Movement, which seeks to restore the disparate branches of Christianity under the word of Jesus alone. We primarily uses NIV Bible, with focus on the original Greek and Hebrew manuscripts to provide the most accurate interpretation of the Bible in its earliest form.

Hope this helps, friend.

But what I believe is that you have to do good things and fight the evil if you want to have eternal life, I don't believe that if you only believe in God and Christ you automatically have salvation

this so much

do you believe in mortal sin or for example not attending mass is going to hell? do you believe in confession?

>warns of jews in beginnin

WHAT?!

No. There is literally no denomination of Christianity that meets your requirements. The Jewish tradition and Abraham shit and stupid mythology is completely essential to understanding Jesus's life and his teachings. Its importance has been affirmed throughout the entire history of the Church, from the first Apostles to the Fathers to every Christian community today.

The closest thing to what you're looking for is the Unitarian Universalist Christian Fellowship. Good luck hiding your powerlevel among the UUs.

THIS. Wtf do we even call ourselves? Jeffersonians?

christianity is the reason of multiculturalism and cucking the nations of the west
that altruistic mentality is reason why we want to "help" and "pay back" for colonialism and being just more advanced and bringing civilization into the lands of savages

>do you believe in mortal sin?
Yes, in the sense that if you do evil things you will be judged accordingly, I don't know if the hell is real but some kind of eternal punishment

>not attending mass is going to hell
No that's absurd as hell

>do you believe in confession?
No

Don't be ridiculous, jews are the reason for multiculturalism they created cultural marxism and they have extended it with his economic machinery

1000% this. Belief in Christ makes you a Christian, and is your salvation.

same for me it is, id say you should go with Catholicism if you want to attend church because Latin mass makes you feel so good and clean, other then that if you go with Catholicism you don't have to believe a lot of their bullshit it's your choice

>jew tradition

Problem is the old testament is good. And you need it because the new was sort of a balance to it. New testament alone risks maximum cuckholding.

Always found that weird desu. How do they reconcile this?

Every Christian denomination is going to claim they are the genuine Christians and everyone else is going to hell.

First thing is to read the scripture carefully and then decide for yourself which denomination is closest to the teachings of Christ. I suggest the new revised standard version, as it is generally considered to be one of the best translations, lauded by Protestants, Catholics, orthodox, ect.

If you cant be bothered, then subscribe to the oldest branches, of which is eastern orthodox, or the copts.

The word of christ has been deluded by the jews. Jesus said that God is inside all of us, he didn't want to be worshipped.

That's all true

>all the jewish tradition, Abraham shit and the stupid mythology
>based in the life of Christ and what he said and he did?
Don't you need to be stupid somewhere else?

Thomas 3
Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Mary 4:43
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you.

Luke 17:20-21
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

What did Rabbi Yeshua (PBUH) mean by this.

No. You will have to go back further and read the Vedic documents. From there you can look into esoteric hitlerism. Everything else is pozzed.

Yeah, it's called the one you made up in your head, the one you imagineered into existence using just the power of wishful thinking and a lifetime of jewish deconstruction of all things your ancestors died handing on (I'm assuming you're white, because you post like a self-loathing neurotic whitey who's forgotten who he is). Grow up and stop trying to make things appear out of thin air. Christianity is what it is, what was handed on from those times. It is the traditions of the eastern and western churches. It was they which were formed by the christians themselves, and through which the christians kept alive the same stories that you imagine can be just "followed" like some recipe or manual for life waiting to be uncovered. You are just ignorant of history, and oblivious to something as obvious as how people actually are and how ideas are propagated through time and space.

I get what you are saying. But the belief in christ is what makes you want to fight for good as opposed to evil. If the belief wasn't there, fighting for good would be a question based on something else. This something else is not good enough for christians. Something else can change and be subverted. Christ is never subverted. He is the objective moral truth that morals flow from, is what I believe.

Listen to this guy. If you want a denomination because you like its tradition, this is super OK! But do not lose your faith im christ, because that is what makes you a christian. It is what you believe that makes you who you are! I'm a protestant but I own a badass sword that says "christus imperat." I love listening to gregorian chants to meditate. I still don't agree with catholic doctrine however. Christ saved me and that's that.

Roman catholicism. Jesus' physical church is literally his body. If you reject his church then you reject christ

Nah mate. Existence is jesus' literal church. He willed it and so it is.

You are in church right now listening to people preaching. I.E this thread. Just accept it.

>Jesus' physical church is literally his body.
sounds pretty gay desu. one time i had sex inside jesus' body.

Marcionism.

Sorry, but only Communion with the Christ Bride, aka Roman Catholic Church, provides a path to Salvation. Protestantism is watered-down feel-good Christian-Lite nonsense.

i don't even understand why people like you even want this shit

do you want to wind up as an idiot shitlib insisting that we need to have open borders, gay marriage, and a 100% marginal tax rate on everyone making above 100k a year? because once you reject the supernatural parts of Christianity, the hierarchy of the Church, the mythology, etc then unrealistic shitlib idealism is all that's left.

>the hierarchy of the Church

"Christ" wasn't even based on Christ
it's a dying-and-rising god myth that was repeated throughout prehistory and history

The genealogies are important because you need to recognize what his chosen people went through.

Another atheist britbong, I hope that Muslims make a great caliphate out of your country because they respect God more than spiritually dead narcissistic white homosexuals. He lowered your races' IQ for a good reason, and it's because you value your pride more than his generosity.

Your quest doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Jesus Christ himself says that he is not abolishing Moses' law but fullfilling it. Christ does not make sense if you withdraw him from the biblical context. All the old testament prophecy leads to him. Christ makes the new bond of people with God which replaces the old one but you still need the israelite tradition in order to understand what the religion is all about. Of course, those who do not accept Christ as saviour and with him the new bond, are "synagogue of Satan".

Don't be a heretic, follow Christ, the son of God in all his biblical glory and power, not as a watered down hippie teacher.

They changed days to represent gods&goddesses who were deemed saints then burnt those who didnt adopt the new one god
This was early christians though.

Somewhere, in the bunker, repeating words can be heard: "Fish, fish, fish, fish."

Spiritism. Search for Allan Kardec

To be loyal to the word and life of Jesus you need to study the New Testament, and understand the true meaning and utmost importance the falsely preaching cults and sects such as church institutions have tried to lessen of Mary Magdalene. Read up on it.

>I believe if you choose this life doing what Christ said and did, you will go to the paradise after you die with God and your beloved ones for all eternity.

Well, Christ Himself didn't believe that. Luke 20:27-40

Coptics answer to a central authority as well though, kinda like the pope with catholicism, right?

it says marriage won't exist in Heaven, it doesn't say you'll never see your (ex-)spouse again

No idiot, because Christ was a Jew, he quoted the Old Testament over and over.

Yeah it's called just be normal

The point is you are not going to have familial terrestrial relations 'in Heaven'. You don't sit on some perfect porch with your ma an' pa...

>Rejecting all the jewish tradition, Abraham shit and the stupid mythology and rejecting the Vatican and all the hierarchy of the catholic and orthodox churches
Yes. It's called Islam

yeah, the Underground Church brand of Christianity it's 100% what Jesus taught

honestly i don't know what it will be like in Heaven but i'm not sure how you extrapolate "no family relations at all" from the "no marriage" thing

Youre a Jehovahs Wittness. Im an ex JW, you just espoused all their talking points.

I also agree with this. Non-denominational churches will at least go over the basic (usually unanimously agreed) items throughout the bible, and depending on the congregation that you attend, you may find a good pastor that actually brings up interpretation for the original languages of scripture. The pasto at my old church used to inform of us of the Greek definition of various words that could be interpreted to mean many things, although since he was also the head of an English department, he would say that there were limits to what the words could mean because of contextual evidence. I liked the congregation because it wasn't much of "we interpreted the bible right, if you did no follow this down to the last thing, you will burn in hell!"

Going to a non-denom. Church + doing your own research is better.

OP posted the classic 'naive' view of Heaven while wondering if any branch of Christianity followed 'just the Bible'. Just pointing out that the two won't match up for OP.

Reading 'just the Bible' should dispel a lot of the inculturation we have gotten simply by growing up in a somewhat Christian society...

>the Church
wew

Christians are based in community and your renegade status means you are adapting Christianity to your sinful life. Basically what you are is a fucking hippie

I only decided I was for christ because of the elites love of satan. They made me believe in pure evil. Stabds that pure good is real too then

Basically any libtard church. If you disregard the Old Testament and writings of Paul it's pretty easy to paint Jesus as a liberal.

As a non-denom myself, I can confirm

>Is there any form of Christianity which is ONLY based in the life of Christ and what he said and he did? Rejecting all the jewish tradition, Abraham shit and the stupid mythology and rejecting the Vatican and all the hierarchy of the catholic and orthodox churches. I believe in God, Christ who is the son of God and died to forgive us all
Yes, this is called pre-denominational. Here is one example of a guy's channel
youtube.com/channel/UCDPOf1ECvN5hWV7LY_WGy_A

Some of us are also on /christian/ imageboard and discord as well, pic related.

Jesus practiced Judaism. He believed all those things about Abraham. He preached from the Torah. He observed the Holy Feast days. If you truly want to practice Christianity the way Jesus did, then you need to become a Messianic Jew. You'll need to let go of Holidays like Easter and Christmas. You'll need to observe the Sabath on Saturday instead of Sunday. It's quite a change in procedure but completely possible.

It's the opposite. The closer you get to Christ, the closer you get to the Jewish roots, the closer you get to Jesus' proto-Marxism ("give all your possessions away to the poor or you're a Bad Person"). The further away you get from Christ, the more you get into the unique European attributes of Christianity and assimilated pagan traditions.

if Jesus was 100% Jew then why did the Jews execute him for being a heretic?

bullshit

Arian Christianity