It's clear now. In September it will happen...

It's clear now. In September it will happen. It will start looking like a civil war but when one nation starts other nations will follow. It can't be avoided anymore. Add "stable" nations seeing a opportunity to invade to the mix and it will be unironically the greatest happening since the beggining of time.

Before the year ends most of the world population will be dead. It doesn't matter where you are or what race you are, because everyone will get involved.

You know it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrnlm0DG9hM
youtube.com/watch?v=HlJUcJnoNFk
youtube.com/watch?v=JnoKzBDq5Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=JsrbZHVOAt0
m.bild.de/suche.bildMobile.html?query=George soros&mobile=true&type=article
youtube.com/watch?v=6SxD9mnS3k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>LARPing this hard
same was supposed to happen on the eclipse day right?

Eclipse or not, it's obvious looking at the USA. Dialoge became impossible and the only thing left is violence. Also, elections in Germany and Austria are comming up. No matter who wins, there will be violence. No doubt.

CHECKED BOIIIIIIII

fucking checked wow
but still germs are too cucked to do anything and the US situation is only cooling down unless theres another rally

Kek confirms.
Pundits say you're wrong but I think enough digits can push us over the edge.

September? Nonsense. Way too soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM

cucked or not there is only following options:

A) Die
B) Fight and Die
C) Fight and Live

(Notice, there is no "do nothing and still live")

Predictions Death Knell for Antifa as Terrorists, left wing purge

The numbers know things.

Pretty sure that the Jews said somthing like
"We got to make them expell their anger on somthing, lets split them in various groups and fight each other. so they can forget about the us. pretty sure we could kill the ones that are less manipulable like that"

bring it

Dear fucking lord....
The file name on this is appropriate....

I have waited my entire life for this! YES BRING THE PAIN!

It's HABBENING.

lol, instead of crapposting, you could go to texas and save some ppl.

nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

>SAVE SOME PEOPLE

THERE ARE 600K ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN HOUSTON

ok, stay in your basement cuckboi

No....let me run out and help Maria and Pedro that have robbed American taxpayers for food stamps, or taken away jobs that an American could be working

Remember when the illegals helped pay to build our schools and roads? Me neither, you liberal douchebag

Is she pregnant or fat?

kek confirms double lel

Yes, it's the jews fault, it's their game. It's just there are no options left. Not "playing" means dying. I can only promise, if I somehow survive, I kill every jew on sight. I will not forget their crimes.

Checked. War is coming lads. This site has been preparing years for what is about to happen.

>mfw September is my birth month

Something is certainly afoot.

level three confirmation

level 4 achieved, standby for super digits.

Does that mean we can invade Bolivia?

>elections in Germany and Austria
New reich confirmed? History repeating itself just like the digits?

time, look at it

Lots of number nonsense today.

Nothing will happen

it's happening.

Something big will happen that much is clear but as soon as September? I think it will be a few months after September desu

YES NIGGER.

I think it will be September 23rd.

>77

No violence will rise up here. Sorry mate mutti will rule forever.

checked
and confirmed

Look at my flag, look at it! You know what, I think you're saying is wrong.

Ok. Im dreaming of it too Kamerad. But it is just not in that range of possibilities that some sort of uprising will happen after the election. If you have sources that could prove me wrong post them please. If not continue dreaming.

The word of kek, let's make it happen boys.

>ten white people
Clown world

That's a well-known fake quote, idiot.

This seems like a good time to remind everyone of the fact that killing commies is a moral imperative.

Look, currently the leftists will even riot if Merkel and the CDU wins because they think it's "right wing". No matter how, the AFD will do, even if they get only one seat they will be attacked, it will be even worse if they'd actually win. Of course I'd like to see a real german uprising, united against their destruction. Even if it only a few, there is nothing to lose anymore. Those will go all out.

Leftist violence or german resistance, it doesn't really matter who wins either. If germans win, white people around the world will get brave and see the light. If leftists win, white people around the world will see the future and start to fight. It will happen! In the end, you know it will start in germany.

[Kekism intensifies]

>Meanwhile the top 1% clink glasses and the Russians and Chinese rub hands together with Jews.

Great job, you stupid faggots. You managed to identify the "great enemy" as other Americans. If our country were a human body you'd be a fucking autoimmune disease or a cancer.

ok someone post the fucking prophecy so we can tick and cross which ones we think have happened and we can try and figure out what happens next

double fives confirms this is a good time to look over the prophecy

Trumps son in law is a jew. Trump will never do anything against them. In my opinion since they got his daughter, even if he wanted to he couldn't act against them. I'm pretty sure they brainwashed trumps daughter enough, she probably already killed and ate babies while fucking dogs or some sick ritual shit and everything is on video. She'll probably even testify do media it's all because of "daddy".

Even if that weren't the case, Trump is literally the 1%. He wants to drive that wedge into our country as deep as he fucking can while he cashes the fuck out of his presidency with his friends.

roll post this thread seems to be a gold mine for digits!

I learnt today the sept 23 thing starts the 9 month count down. which would land us in june for the ultimate happening. what a time to be alive!

The bird is generally thought to be a symbol of freedom. They can walk on the earth and swim in the sea as humans do but they also have the ability to soar into the sky. Birds are free to roam to earth and the sky. Many cultures believe that they are a symbol of eternal life; the link between heaven and earth.

>You managed to identify the "great enemy" as other Americans. If our country were a human body you'd be a fucking autoimmune disease or a cancer.
>implying nonwhites and leftists arnt the politically and culturally equivalent of AIDs
back to plebbit

Kek is always very present in apocalyptic threads because he is a god of chaos, don't be surprised

>9 month countdown
Proof? Nah, it's happening when it get's colder. Autum, clearly.

official start of autum in germany? 22. Sept.

>BUT OTHER AMERICANS ARE THE GREAT ENEMY

Ah, if it isn't my old friend, the Russian shill.

I'm surprised you can afford to VPN in a country whose living standards are so shit that your average life expectancy is a decade less than any developed western country. But I suppose that's a perk of the job, no?

but things take time to develop. who ever wins (or loses) the German election will set in motion the events that in turn 9 months later will result in the big happen.

like I said i only found out myself today. they may be wrong but i thought it was worth throwing out there.

M8 this manga is really good
>Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

LMAO dude
this meme is tiptop
there are even clips about it on yt

What are the last 5 likely to mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrnlm0DG9hM
youtube.com/watch?v=HlJUcJnoNFk
youtube.com/watch?v=JnoKzBDq5Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=JsrbZHVOAt0

even the ones on the list may not be right. all the texas rain could be the dragon dripping water.

oh wow another one

what if things already "developed" for a long time? I'm sure it did.

in case you didn't know voting from Trump is now a hate crime that gets you censored on youtube EVEN if you're a nigger.
at this point i don't know what to say, you're probably right about the coming war.

Then let it happen
I dont care about this gay earth anymore

LARPing faggot, but yeah I wish.

Death in glorious combat in the name of the lord sounds good to me.

FUCK, KEK, SPEAK ALREADY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!

I require more of this

Captcha: Complex SOLAR

>2 voice in silence
CNN: The world is shocked and without words for the brutal display of racism in Germany and Austria....

that would be hilarious

> in [month] it will happen.

i've heard this shit before.

oh shit, brb buying more ammo and MREs
(captcha: Eaglehawk)

Her would have to be pretty stupid to publicly admit that, and probably didn't m.bild.de/suche.bildMobile.html?query=George soros&mobile=true&type=article

Duly noted, but I'm not sure if sneks are in the correct order.

Keep moving those date goalposts. "2000 is the end o f the world! Nevermind, the Mayan calendar says 2012 will be the end! No wait, August 2017 will be the happening! No but really, September 2017 will be the happening for real this time."

>No but really, September 2017 will be the happening for real this time."
confirmed!

The bear will leave it's cave forever sounds like the Russians lose the grand chess game- they get nuked back to the radioactive stone age.

The others, fuck if I know.

>I got those exact trips right before him
2spoopy

This won't be our last war, but hopefully it'll be our last intraplanetary war before we colonize somewhere else.

Then we can war between planets like proper solar hegemons.

Notice how all the men in your image are listed as white no matter what race they are.

Subsidizing illegals is how democrats and Republicans subsidize businesses -- cheep labor.

This is one reason I'm not a libertarian. The party supports open borders.

I'm a protectionist.

I need to impregnate some woman with my pure Aryan semen sometime soon. Dammit.

do it after the racewar

>unironically the greatest happening since the beg

youtube.com/watch?v=6SxD9mnS3k8

Would anyone still doubt it?

WW3 is 1000x more likely right now than civil war. Antifa and the alt-right are TINY minorities and we went through worse in the 60s.

Civil war is only a possibility following a financial crisis worse than the great depression or WW3.

i hope you're trolling

The only thing I know for 100% certain is that OP is a faggot