What's the deal with the influx of thicc in 2013-2016?

what's the deal with the influx of thicc in 2013-2016?

>thin with assets

god-tier

I'd fuck all of them,even the bbw

there have always been obesity worshiping degenerates. feminists have been trying to normalize it and there have been a few beta males that have fallen for the psyop but for the most part the ideal female aesthetic has not changed. takes more than a few years to change biology.

and none of them would fuck you (even the bbw)
amazing coincidence

How do you know?
Have you spoken to them? Or are you just projecting your sexual failures onto my post?
>Sweden
Heh

Fat women and chubby chasers and niggers think that "thick" means fat when it does not

Men have always liked vulumptous women, women with sexy curves, thick =\= fat stop letting people get away with that shit

2 and 4...all the rest are degenerate body types

mmmm fit

it's basic banter, dear silvernigger

>How do you know?
Because you are a monkey

dat cottage cheese ass doe

also, people have different tastes and because niggeringing is fashion now, white trash followers think being fat ass and being able to twerk is so sexy.

I personally think this is on the edge of being hot or being too much.

That's rich coming from a Muslim

You tell yourself whatever makes you feel happiest, nigglet.

Explain silvernigger meme

4 and 6 are the best body types

One on the left looks like Merkel

When you don't have to pay for the meal you get to order whatever you want.

Argentine/Argentina.
> The Italian naming "Argentina" for the country implies Argentina Terra "land of silver" or Argentina costa "coast of silver".

Ag = Argentum = Silver

"Argentina is white" -> Argentinians are niggers

SILVERNIGGER

just as you and I are snowniggers, dear brother on the other side of the sea

I like to remind myself every night before going to sleep that your country won't be white by 2050 rather a shattered caliphate
It is merkel

Well that sure is very autistic meme, i understand the funny in it.

But Börje, i know you want to think that we both are snowniggers and in a way we are.
But your snow is yellow.

I wish it snowed in the winters like it used to do.

But we'll still have the Falklands.
Feels good.

true, but atleast the global warming lets us follow American happening threads like harvey

Wow,that's totally not going to change when your country scraps its military funding in favor of more welfare for Mohammed's 30 children

Faggot

Everything above the bottom line is totally fuckable. I married voluptuous and I'm really happy.

I wish you well, Pekka