One man's descent into insanity

One man's descent into insanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjGKJz1Kajw
hooktube.com/watch?v=kjGKJz1Kajw
youtube.com/watch?v=RNcji9CknMs&list=PL0hKMB1-xkc-XWNf9VL-LxVYysdHpjyMF&index=114
youtube.com/watch?v=XpprNxCCqcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad!

This isn't even amusing me anymore, it's getting worrying
People are getting so incredibly angry and bitter about politics that don't even really concern them
It's not even just the U.S, even here in France people were throwing shit at each other even though it was clear Macronus would win
This can only end in tragedy

Yikes

Someone so wound up would be easy to troll.

Is there a way to meme him into being more distrust I've to the left? He has a (comparatively) large audience. Maybe push him over the edge to show normies the true left reducto ad absurdum?

The guy went insane when he was pulled off MSNBC. Either that or he was always insane and his job was the only thing preventing him from showing his true power level.

well they keep him trapped in the room 24/7.

wew lad

Anybody remotely right wing who posted this level of abuse would have had their twitter account disabled by now

>This can only end in tragedy

Blood running though the streets is not a tragedy it would be progress at this point.

Is it wrong that I fantasize about beating this faggot to death with a baseball bat?

No. People like him want to make it legal to do the same to you. Fuck em'

>be 60 years old
>have a show called "The Resistance"
Is he a teenager?
youtube.com/watch?v=kjGKJz1Kajw

If there's any mental illness that's completely fucking hilarious, it's Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I really want to knock this fucking losers teeth out. This is a prime example of somebody who wasn't bullied enough. Such an obnoxious little faggot fucker

Who am I to judge? That's basically what I sounded like back when I played DOTA2. So glad I quit that game...

I could respect faggots like him if they werent sponsored by megalithic agencies

whatya bet he a pedo and (((they))) are getting all they can outta him before pull plug

EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A NAZI!!!!!!

Liberals, 100% retarded 100% of the time.

This faggot did the same shit during the Bush administration.

this nigga needs to chill. Maybe smoke some marijuana

but he had no twitters then

The Left does it for attention. They're babies.

Looks like harrassment. Twitter should act.

>traitor
don't get these people at all

People have too much free time and too little purpose in life.

Nah, Keith has always been insane.

He seems upset.

Wow just look at all that love and tolerance

this person seem unstable, he should be hospitalized and checked for some sort of insanity

You really should't give this retard any kind of attention or money. use Hooktube instead.
hooktube.com/watch?v=kjGKJz1Kajw

exactly, mon ami

it can only end in a Happening

and it will be G L O R I O U S

>Cher

oh fuck i forgot how much madness that bitch contains.

He had a show on MSNBC and news articles. You are an idiot.

You know whats more depressing than the image on OP?

I love when they say he should be impeached. FOR FUCKING WHAT? They've been ranting and raving since day one. Their own fabricated bullshit is the justification for this.

this guy needs an intervention, doesn't he have any friends?

This dude jobs is to badmouth Trump everyday. Seriously, he has 114 videos, that average 8 minutes each on crazy rants. Approx 1000 minutes of rant.

The man had been teetering on the edge for a while, it was blumpfs second scoop that finished him off.

Basically the left-wing Alex Jones.

I wonder if he thought he would get some position in Her whitehouse, and now he's pissed that he lost it

Keith Oberman is mad cause he works for an outdated media outlet and he will wither away into history. Trumps planting seeds for the future.

>cussing like a sailor with it attached to your name and face

literally everything i was taught about polite society as a kid has been thrown out the window at this point

Sit back with your favorite beverage and enjoy it

>The Resistance

Even leftists in their 60's haven't grown out of Star Wars.

fpbp

To be that old and a proud Democrat? Absolutely.

But he is not reporting news, he just rants again and again

youtube.com/watch?v=RNcji9CknMs&list=PL0hKMB1-xkc-XWNf9VL-LxVYysdHpjyMF&index=114

GIVE HIM A CHANCE???? HE IS A PUSSYGRABBER!!!!! THE RUSSIANS!!!!! HE IS NOT PRESIDENTIAL!!! HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!!!!!!!! GIVE FASCISM A CHANCE!!!!!!

Lol why he mad tho???

oi cunt stop antifa shitposting in other threads

bcuz ur a FASCIST PUSSI GRABBER THAT MUST GO!!!!!!

>you will never be this mad
Feels good man.

Sort of.

The liberal mind generally stops developing at around the age of thirteen.

It's why most of their insults are scatological.

He confirmed jews ran the banks and the world. And he deleted my comment. It's the 'What If' video he did.

>This can only end in tragedy
tragedy is when I cut my finger, comedy is when leftists are rounded up into camps and have their bones pulled out with iron hooks

This is one of my favorites

The digits would seem to agree with this post. Checked.

man, all these fucking idiots - Olbermann, Colbert, Oliver, etc.

Was it this bad under Bush or Obama? I can't remember

James Woods weighs in

fucking insane

That's what I've been thinking. All the ones screeching the loudest are probably the ones with the worst dirt. Him, colbert, Chelsea handler, Scarborough (though we all know about the dead chick in his office.) Probably all pedos they really didn't think trump would win. Hilarious

Can you imagine. Knowingly lie. Repeatedly. But you also act smug and self-righteous. So you end up getting mad that people you deem stupid won't believe your lies.
Truly no redeeming qualities.

....Holy fuck. Japan is going all out.

probably a victim of mk ultra experiments.

This is just flat out abuse. You don't even see this behaviour on /pol. He has a 1 million followers, If I was a follower i'd think twice about keeping him on my list.
I've unfollowed a few people who talk about committing violence because I don't want to be associated with them.

Japan with the bants again

He was already crazy back then. He was fired for a reason

>Chicken, Toilet, and Fries emoji's all next to each other....

What did she mean by this? Did KFC give her diarrhea

O he mad

Report him, let them taste their own medicine.

wtf i love keith olbermann now

Bill Nye the Cuckold guy, I think they may have just owned him forever, bring him out to teach cuck science when they need it.

tragedy + time = laughter

Klimov was right.

In her tweets, toilet emoji means Trump.

He is filming TWO episodes per day for a time now. Check his utube.

Yeah, he makes a lot of people lose composure. It's great that we can laugh about a man who's ruining America. But, seriously guys, we can't let this guy get a hold of the .... no. What's serious is that making copypastas, memes, and telling each others what you guys fantasize the dissenting opinion that you compartmentalize as "liberals" (not all of them are liberals, many are republicans), is destroying this nation when it was already at peak degeneracy.

love that tourette's syndrome Keith Olbermann

youtube.com/watch?v=XpprNxCCqcw

Society is in a huge bubble and its due for a very big correction. It's happened countless times in history.

And yes, obviously there will be a lot of blood.

The carrot has wisdom.

this is Keith in a few years at this rate

you know this guy's a diddler right

I thought it was supposed to mean "chickenshit" but the fries are throwing me off

>Basically the left-wing Alex Jones.
Wrong. Alex Jones hasn't been fired nearly enough times. He's the left wing Glen Beck.

Holy shit based nip is pulling no punches

Is there any way he's NOT a pederast?

The Japs have never been a people to pull punches and go light on torture man, they're fucking crazy.

Thats why they are among our best allies.

>so people are dead and instead of condolences, you're attacking the elected authorities, mr elected authority who I am attacking