Will you feel safer with more tacticool dudes on the streets with itchy trigger fingers?

Will you feel safer with more tacticool dudes on the streets with itchy trigger fingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/police-line-duty-deaths-increase-2017-636064
youtu.be/6gkbj5bY6AE
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will, but that's probably because I don't get into fistfights with cops to keep it real.

as long as I'm abiding by the rule of law I'll have no problems.
Niggers on the other hand should be shot down where they stand

Yes. I've never pointed a gun at a cop. The only people worried about cops getting better gear is the ones that deep down want to kill a cop and are now worried it will make it even more difficult

Probably. I'm a tacticool dude with an itchy trigger finger too, I just don't get paid for it

IMO clapland would be better off with well-trained paramilitary police who were held to a high standard. The way things are going you're going to end up with Judges at some point anyway so you may as well do it properly. Just buying a load of tacticool gear for the panicky sub-idiot police you have now is going to be a disaster though.

Sure because I'm white and respectable.

Sage
Type in the options

nah lawmen are fine

if they need to be nerfed in any way it's their fucking radar guns that need to be banned. me getting somewhere 10 minutes faster is not public endangerment. if someone doesn't look like they're being reckless to the naked eye then fuck off

gas the speed traps autobahn now

I'm actually not sure what this means. Local Police have already been using shit like MRAPS and even 50.cal rifles for a while now. There is only so much equipment the military uses that'd be practical for local law enforcement. The only thing I can see coming out of this is some gun ho chiefs buying a few hundred thousands of dollars in equipment, only for him to realize there was no fucking point for him to buy a fucking AA system and just have it sitting in a warehouse costing the tax payers 100k a year in taxes to maintain. That or some asshole decides to buy a couple of anti-tank munitions and gets his ass ripped apart the first time he tries to use them in a hostage situation and gets his ass so fucked he has to leave the nation because he'll forever be known as the asshole that decided to use a fucking atgm to save a bus full of orphans.

What is it Liberals
>Civilians don't need guns we have the police
>The police are all trigger happy

Their ultimate trick is to kill the police and become the state

It will be great. In 2018 Trump will lay waste to nigger novels across America. The left will be forced to side with gangs who kill cops. The DMC will get cucked hard during midterms when multiple super felons get blown apart I'm the streets.

This is the only logical position. If you have a problem with law enforcement having such tools, most of which are defensive in nature anyway, then it only stands to reason that it's a result of your desire for a fair playing field enabling you to kill cops easier.

There simply is no other argument.

Imagine if it was about owning dogs and the picture was some random dog snarling at some nigger kid in an ice cream shoppe. That's about as much sense as this makes.

>defensive in nature

If that's what the cops need to be able to be properly defended, then what do they think they're defending, and from whom? Who do the police serve, exactly?

Yes because I'm not a black person or nigger as i like to call them.

Have you seen the antifa and blm riots lately? That's perfectly fine. I bet you think our military should only have 40 year old russian rifles because that's what our enemys have too. Fuck no. Peace comes through power. No normal BLM activist would come after the police like that.

>Sup Forums in 2009
>muh king nigger wants to put us in FEMA coffins and treat us like Half-life 2 combine do

>Sup Forums in 2017
>muh based trump just wants to put order dey gud boys they dindunuffin

Lmao americunts deserve to get fucked in the ass hard

can we get some amphibious vehicles in Texas please?

Americans are so fucked in the head

>trump declares war on gangs
>euphemism for non-whites

God bless America

>40 year old russian rifles
imperialism is a different discussion, but the military fights wars, and is trained to do so. the role of the police is to serve and to protect the people.

why do local police need LRADs and APCs to maintain order during protests? why does every problem need to be solved with a hammer?

>authoritarianism is fine, as long as it protects white moneyed interests

- Sup Forums, 2017

someone please photoshop the employees face so he's also staring down at the little niglet

>seven-year-olds are scary and threatening when they have dark skin

All his weapons are holstered, and he wouldn't wear a gas mask if he was about to eat

>If you kill your enemies, they win

How else do you solve it? Imagine this scenario. A black man is running around downtown dallas, along with an angry riot behind him, holding a rifle ready to shoot the police and kill them while also ready to die. Tell me how the police solve that problem with fucking hugs.

that's an interesting characterization of that situation. police have trained snipers for that kind of thing. it's about applying proportional force where necessary, not making shows of mall ninja hardware like you're afraid of your own citizens, creating an atmosphere of distrust and fear (on both sides).

You can't just get snipers to strategic locations in the seconds after they shoot. And what YOU'RE suggesting is even worse. You're suggesting that everytime there's a riot that could turn nasty, the police should line the rooftops of all the roofs to ensure there are clear line of sights to every part of the street. You are actually proposing snipers to watch citizens ready to kill them. I'M suggesting that there should be well defended police on the ground to dissuade any violence from occurring, and any violence that does occur can be dealt with with something else other than fucking snipers. What do good will snipers do in a riot situation? Just let them go??

There's so many things that don't make sense about the image

>Stahlhem
>Face visor would get snagged on mask, he's essentially looking out of an inch of plastic at that point
>Horrendously mis-matched riot gear, desert pants and boots mixed with regular Class B's
>Some kind of weird FAL with a banana mag
>Some kind of weird Ziess scope
>Sidearm is still in leather flap-holster
>What looks like the hilt of a combat knife poking out from his zip-cuffs

I'm kind of perplexed, MAD usually at least tries with this shit.

I'd probably talk to a cop sitting down with me like that about his weapons and have a fun conversation.

>why do local police need LRADs and APCs to maintain order during protests?
Because criminals have guns user, this isn't complicated.

Criminals have guns, so police operating in high threat areas desire bulletproof conveyances. The only reason you could possibly have an issue with this is if you have a desire to shoot cops.

can you provide me with documented examples of left wing (not right wing!) protesters having firearms, necessitating that kind of gear? or of gangs ambushing police vehicles with firearms or IEDs?

does the dallas sniper provide justification for police all over the US to have that kind of heavy gear, like the shoe bomber somehow justifies the security theater we go through every time we fly on a domestic airline?

is there documented evidence of police militarization contributing to falling crime rates?

Yup. It sure does feel good to be a white male.

CHEEKI BREEKI

>tacticool dudes on the streets with itchy trigger fingers
Are we talking about anti-Constitutional antifa or cops protecting our Constitution?

How long were police even banned from buying this equipment? I feel like it's only been a few years.

defending white America from the nigger swarm

Thanks for putting that into words for me. I knew something looked off when I first saw it. It looks almost fallout-esque .

>Cops protecting our constitution

Yes

all niggers vote dem

You know they don't pull that shit out for patrols, right? It's only brought out when they need to suppress riots or other dangerous shit. And most of the time it's brought down without a single shot being fired.

There has been more than one ambush killing of police officers than Dallas
newsweek.com/police-line-duty-deaths-increase-2017-636064
Don't want the police to militarize? Don't declare war on police. Leftists love to start fights and then bitch endlessly when someone else finishes it.

If they're protecting free speech, they're protecting our Constitution. No one's perfect. Get a job faggot.

>you're afraid of your own citizens, creating an atmosphere of distrust and fear
Depends on the citizens skin color if it's justified or not
youtu.be/6gkbj5bY6AE

As long as they start raiding and killing niggers, I'm fine with it

considering that chimp outs are on the rise and antifa's black bloc tactics it's only wise to allow the police the weapons to combat them.

every niglet killed is saving billions down the line and the same goes for those disability parasites in antifa. clearing the welfare rolls with overwhelming firepower.

If they're shooting niggers, yeah

If anyone is really afraid of cops, you can do a quick study on your legal rights in your area and be able to use that whenever you have to deal with cops. Another very powerful thing to do is to have video record- dash cams, security cams- those things. Cops just knowing that they're being recorded makes them back off.

at least with the number of stormfag refugees we have around here, you can count on Sup Forums to deliver completely unironically honest responses to this question

Obligatory

>Security theater
Low information pleb detected.
"Security theater" is just a buzzword used to undermine perfectly valid security techniques by intellectually dishonest people with an agenda. All security is "theater" as no security is effective against all scenarios.

Now as to the rest of your requests, why exactly do you feel police only need to be protected from leftwing protesters?

I can't wait for this to be used against conservatards. they have absolutely no foresight of how bad were going to fuck them up in the next 10-20 years

Pfftttt
It's been almost 3 years now since they started deploying military reserve around my city with a bunch of refurbished shit like FAMAS and UMP, then the ACTUAL active military personnel that's fucking going around with a fucking minimi or some unwieldy piece of shit sniper rifle and that always makes me smirk

Fpbp

Yes because that equipment is for shooting niggers and I am not a nigger.

>more tacticool dudes
We already have that.
I don't get how this is news. The cops are already equipped with this shit.

no matter where you go in the world niggers are going to be niggers

in rio
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

the probably isn't one of guns or the police militarizing, it's really an issue of how do we deal with niggers? liberals think gibs will make them better but all gibs do is make them worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk

When libtards think that they will actually impact the US in a positive way. All you care about is peace and tolerance and none of the actual economic problems. First it starts with my country, Canada where the prime minister sucks the Muslims brown dicks in the name of tolerance. Why? He is a libtard. Soon the US will be destroyed not because of the conservatives but instead the libtards who do retarded shit in the name of equality. I hate the libtards and everything they stand for

>paying money for guns
or
>paying less money for the same guns
what's the big deal here?

now make the kid white

I really like these pictures.

I'm 'avin a giggle 'ere m8

Yes, I'm white.

fuck, forgot about the kju joke

Only if i can parade around with a plate carrier, a fully automatic M-16 a holstered Glock 18, a Ballistic helmet and a Gas Mask because i want to.
If not cops can fuck off, if i can't have a Full Auto Rifle then they shouldn't either.

>The way things are going you're going to end up with Judges at some point anyway so you may as well do it properly.
hell yeah

Take your meds, grandpa.

excellent shop

I'm more concerned about the lack of accountability than militarization. The oath keepers showed up in mass with body armor and assault rifles so maybe the cops need better guns.

k hold on
yeee. thought i was gonna be postan this stuff for no raisin.

Not niggers or antifa.

He would listen to his advisers which in turn listen to the police, trump only gives the green light on that type of thing. I doubt he even had a clue about the regulations of local police

for Canada

...and why does he have Slav rifle
...and why is that nigger boy at the counter at that 50's diner

lol

Not really. Since the left have been on a warpath in limiting weapons in hands of citizens the last decade.
Now they're screaming their heads off because Trump is giving more weapons to the cops.
No one said jack shit when police inherited all those mraps from afghan/iraq when Obama was in power.

Liberals are like the woman who reacts to a house fire by nonstop screaming while sitting on the floor and covering her ears.

Don't worry, taco nigger. You can't come here.

Sure glad there has never been any event in the past 70 years of the US where police worked hand in hand with corrupt local politicians who undermined and bullied citizens, and even stealing ballot boxes in order to temper with them.

Good the amount of dead niggers will reach an all time high, the racial cleansing has begun.

SPBP

>no one said Jack shit when police inherited all those mraps
I've been on Sup Forums since 2008 and people from both the left and the right were mad about it, I even saw OC from anons showing how to sabotage mraps while they were parked

Nowadays being 'redpilled' means you support bootlicking as long as it benefits your side while X party is in power

>doesn't address the point in my post
>resorts to le memez bantZ X'D
You're the only nigger here, nigger.

underrated

They only go after criminals sooooooo yeah. Give them fucking nukes too. They can help out by taking out compton and the likes.

I thought it was my imagination at first.

Am I supposed to trust police to protect me and give up all my tactical gear, or am I supposed to be afraid of police and keep my dangerous and unecessary tactical gear?

Which do you want lefty Sup Forums ?

They can carry all the military-grade equipment they deem necessary to enforce the law as long as I'm allowed to do the same as a civilian

Yeah dude cops love me because I don't try to take their guns, and I make polite conversation

>Will you feel safer with more tacticool dudes on the streets with itchy trigger fingers?

I'm familiar with the program and all the frothing is fucking stupid. MRAPs are just armored trucks made necessary since dindus shoot through police cars (even a Hi-Point will do).

If you are White and not part of the State in order to influence it you are a mental nigger. The fight for power is by seizure of government and controlling it!

Most of you cretins think the program gives cops nukes instead of useful equipment. Stay butthurt.

This is ridiculous, people get accidentally shot by the police all the time as it stands. This will only make it easier.

Yes.