OFFICER DOWN OFFICER DOWN

F

twitter.com/houstonpolice

good

>At around 4:30 AM, Sergeant Perez, 60, left his home to try to drive in to his station. His wife urged him to reconsider going in to work, but the 34-year veteran told her, “I’ve got work to do.”

>The sergeant spent two and a half hours driving around trying to find a route around the flooding. He called his command to let them know that he couldn’t make it to his duty station. He then attempted to respond to a different station in Kingwood in order to help there

I dont buy this for a second

F

don't cut yourself on that edge, kiddo

Did he somehow drown or did he get killed by a looter or something?

OP picture says he drove into the water

Couldn't make it to work, went to walmart to pick up snacks, dies on the way. Police pretend he was heroically responding to emergency. Whole nation weeps and honors a guy who went to pick up snacks. Wife gets "fallen officer widow" status.

Rest in piss piggy

>I dont buy this for a second
Yeah, everyone know that patrol cars can transform into speed boats.

Fuck the KKKops.

>"officer"
>a spic

heh take your concern faggot ways back to ledit

Fuck pigs, keep that bacon burnin 100%(fire)(fire)

According to the press conference he was on the highway and drove into a flooded area of the road because it was dark out. He drowned trying to get out of his car.

another blow to white supremacy

He drowned.

he was an hero

Where's the body photo that people keep freaking out about? Every damn station is saying "DON'T SHARE THE BODY PHOTO ON SOCIAL MEDIA". I feel like sharing the body photo on social media, maybe even to his family.

>I feel like
sorry millenial'tard...life doesn't work based on your feelings

>According to the press conference he was on the highway and drove into a flooded area of the road because it was dark out. He drowned trying to get out of his car.

F but how stupid do you have to be to die like that?

Witnessed.
God bless.
F

>died in the line of duty
>died serving his citizens
>died serving his community
>died in his police car
>died 2 days before turning 61
>died doing what he loved
>mocked by left and liberals everywhere
attempts to insult him with " good"
>mfw

edgy little cockstain, kys

>be officer
>have gun
>have baton
>have knife
>still doesn't break glass and climb out

Quit being racist against hispanics.

F

(you)

>Pérez or Perez, as most commonly written in English, is a Sephardic Jewish surname with Spanish and Israeli origins.
How does it feel to know a mexican jew died saving white people, while you did nothing?

what if they just say he died?. The guy was near retirement, so now he goes out like a hero. media will keep calling him a hero, Family gets big payout, they change his middle name and they retire to Bahamas