Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU
express.co.uk/news/politics/786041/David-Cameron-EU-brexit-leave-campaign/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=QQZKCH2hwa0
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((David Cameron)))

>6th November 2014

He's long gone and honestly even if we did get an Asian prime minister the events leading up to it would probably leave me so jaded and tired that I wouldnt be surprised and probably wouldnt care.

This country is dead but I can still dream of what it used to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU

Warning: If you are British you will probably cry watching this

>asian prime minister

He should look at Canada for that. We'll see a Minister Wang or Lee in our lifetime.

My fellow citizen, in the UK, asian means Pakistani or middle eastern descent.

The media there reffers to people from pakistan as asian, as well as people from the middle east

you fucking tard, asian means Indian/Pakistani in the UK

holding the country back from what? they conquered the world when they were all white

David Cameron doesn't mean it. He's really more of a Nigel Faragr type of person but he tries to act more left wing so the Conservative party doesn't loose voters to labour and so the media doesn't harpoon him. He's a typical corrupt politician

Here's a fun fact: a Downing Street insider said David Cameron actually hated the EU. You can kinda tell anyway because he didn't cry about the EU like he did with Scotland, but he only pretended to like it so he wouldn't loose voters in 2020

>express.co.uk/news/politics/786041/David-Cameron-EU-brexit-leave-campaign/amp

what if it is a red pill pm kek

how mad would he be

(((DIVERSITY))) is both the goal, and the means.

Well excuse me for not knowing your shit.

Why do you even call them Asian in the first place when they don't even look like East or South-East Asians? It's like calling Turks European.

THE PRESIDENT OF ICELAND IS GAY

We dont. It just makes it easier for the media to mislabel the rape gangs.

Karma, is a bitch, isn't it, Eternal Anglo? :^) youtube.com/watch?v=QQZKCH2hwa0

Hope that Jew dies tomorrow in a horrible slow motion self-inflicted glue-gun accident.

Brits call everyone from the geographical area of Asia Asian. I guess It's like how in New York City a New Yorker lives in the city, but outside the city a New Yorker lives anywhere in the state

Oh... He means """asian""".

We don't really have many east Asians in the UK, definitely not compared to the amount of south Asians we have. I'd gladly swap all of our south Asians for your Hongcouver east Asians, but I'm guessing you won't be too keen on that deal.

It's official
Someone needs to get take him out

...out for takeaway stone drunk in drag wherever the grooming rape gangs are operating.

Haha I'm going to kill myself :D

Soon the EU will be ours.

I, too, wish to see the end of the anglo menace one day

He means "Asian" as in goat-fucker, rather than Asian as in "ki-ki-pao-ching!" right?

Don't worry... the "asian" master race will help you.

I'm not even British but I want to cry. That looks cozy as fuck.

Why, Britain? Why did you hate your kids so much that you didn't want them to have what you had?

fucking kikes destroyed london

Take a look at his Wikipedia article, he's a crypto-Yid.

Imo Britan is THE most cucked country in Europe. An empire reduced to an island full of arrogant, pretentious cunts, who drown their problems at bars. The best they have is Tommy Robinson with his "We thank Hindu and sikh communities for integration + respect".

So that's one more length of rope...

asians still have an ax to grind regarding the whole colonialism thing

Yes and no.
He was certainly part of the more liberal elements of the party. But, he was - as you said - disguising himself as a more left-Blairite politician to transition society to a more liberal-conservative society.

:^)

Shit, I had no idea....

I... I... liked him...

Fight back.

Make Nationalism spread in the North.

Well done.

1917-1991

We all have our darkest hours.

London is a wonderful example of the beauty that diversity brings to England. I'm glad your rulers want more of that.

Only if it's a Sikh.

Man... I never saw that before.
imo, sweden is still the most cucked country of Europe. The top tier, then Germany, UK, and... the french. The only things that save us is laicity, our intolerance against the islamic veil, and the fact that an extreme right candidate faced in the second round, and made a huge score against (11 millions, not that bad for the extreme right) our gay president (gay... just as most of the libtards on my country)

Holy shit, a troll i hope.

>Eton
>bullingdon boys' club

I'm no SJW but this guy reeks of privilege. Why would someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth actually say this?

cuckolding has gave me crippling depression....

you're being sarcastic right?

Is this the prophecy that (((they))) want to come true?

Ireland has a half Indian in charge
>Kind of catholic
>Anti abortion
>Despises lazy scumbags
>Doctor
>Europhile
>Bit of a cunt

its pretty meh. I wouldn't tolerate a Paki but I don't mind Indians.

>lack of diversity is holding the country back

it includes indians as well, and they are more academic people, youll be fine

He also thought the British would vote remain. He gets things wrong you know, quite often.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

cry some more anglo

You deserve your destruction, ETERNAL ANGLO

Ahh the poor britcuck couldnt have known.

Let's just take pleasure in the fact his great grandchildren are being terrorised and raped by slimes as we speak.

We should migrate more to Britain and make a Pole your PM

>bro tier Sikh is made Prime Minister
>starts removing kebab
Will you bongs support this?

He closed his comments by saying he hoped Princess Charlotte married a nig-nog so they could have a Nigger King.

>lack of diversity
newspeak for "non-white and/or anti-white" person in charge. so cameron wants his country not only cucked through mass immigration and massive surveillance but also symbolically in virtue-signaling political gestures. Cameron should've died in an accident years ago, what a useless figure head, what a disgusting piece of shit who hates his own country and people.