Why is there a disproportionate amount of black people that like anime?

For example,
about 3/10 of the white people I know watch anime,
but about 8/10 of the black people I know watch anime.

Why is there such a difference in watchers?

I've also noticed this for Hispanics as well.

I am more curious why weeb shit (vidya and anime) does not fuck up blacks and latinos like it does whites and asians.

Black people who go to college (on a non athletic scholarship) are different from ghettoids.

because you have more in common with you black american neighbors than you realize

Because blacks are adult children.

It does

Sample size

Nigga

How so?

Also bump again

again because I got here on page 10

This, every black person on the right of the bell curve is a massive fucking weeb.

This also proves that only smart people watch anime.

This.

And this is a slide thread.

sage

True story: the black femanon i talked to a week or two back was a poltard funny enough.

>tfw no black weeb waifu to share dank memes with

I think it's more than just that, I've noticed it too. There's an extremely disproportionate number of black weebs from what I've seen.

No father figure. I'm white and mu dad abandoned me growing up and I like anime also

>nearly all anime has strong adult male role models

Hmmm

Because blacks don't work and sit at home all day either smoking pot or selling crack. They get pretty bored, and the anime looks cool to the while they smoke up and dream of the kangz and queenz and shieeeett of the past.

Painfully ironic considering Akira is super fucking racist to non-Japanese especially niggers.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Because they are closet-faggots who can't vent their feelings with anything else. By watching faggot anime then don't get frowned upon by their community.

Behead those who insult anime.

>This also proves that only smart people watch anime.
Socially retarded is the word you're looking for.

>inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Indeed but it was too good to pass up, if you know a nigger who specifically loves DBZ remind them of the design of Mr. Popo and the focus of the Super Saiyan is a pure white male with blond hair and blue eyes. Destroy what they enjoy.

Look up Thad

Because to Niggers all things must come down to fighting, whereas other races realize its just a cartoon

It only fucks up weak minded people

I watch anime and read manga all the time but I'm not some retarded weeb

I goto gym with a brolic ass nigger who always works out in DBZ shorts and yells like Goku whenever he benches way more then he should. One time he was screaming about ascending to the next level after adding 40 pounds to his bar.

I always found it funny how the internet makes out that anime is a nerdy white boy thing. When in reality it's always the super low IQ tyrones who love Naruto, One Piece and DBZ.

Dragon Ball barely counts as real anime. You don't even have to be autistic to enjoy it.

What about DBS?

>black femanon
Screencaps for proof