Well Sup Forums.... do you see them...?

Or... are you.... Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-idUSKCN1AT09B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The white race isn't worth saving

>Jews

I for one welcome the 1000 year Trumpreich

>everyone who was at Charlottesville was a fucking crazy neo-Nazi genocidal White Supremacist!
>not all muslims! not all jews! not all refugees! not all illegal immigrants!
>reeeeee

All of this is either complete horse shit or meaningless.

1. So what?
2. He WANTS things??? How dare he???
3. No he didn't.
4. No he doesn't. He deports illegal immigrants. What is "diverse backgrounds" anyway?
5. So What? Every president pardoned criminals. Obama pardoned a traitor and a plethora of drug dealers and murderers.
6. A complete lie. Serving in the US military is not a civil right.

making bank off a girl with a fake diary and a whole fucking center, fuck those guys

Why do liberals always lie?

(((Anne Frank)))

Poor leaf. Doing the bidding of globalists. Fighting for the system that you say you despise. Your brainwashing is complete.

The modern "Anne Frank Center" has nothing to do with Anne Frank or her family.

The organization used to operate a small museum / gallery in a streetfront office in New York City that taught visitors about Anne Frank / Holocaust-y stuff, but the organization was either bought out by people connected to Steven Goldstein, or the board of directors just hired him on their own. I forget which.
Either way, under Goldstein's new management, the organization immediately closed the museum, shut down that New York City office, and hired a fuckton of lawyers.

Their new business model is "generating public awareness," throwing hyperbolic fits over anything that they can claim is related to Trump, and suing people.

>deporting children of diverse backgrounds
Is that what we're calling illegals now?

>Anne Frank Centre

1.) Because immigration allowed in so many criminals, this is needed

2.) Congress is dysfunctional because of corruption and democrats have been co-opted by Satanic elites

3.) This never happened

4.) Children are used as tools in contemporary immigration warfare.

5.) Terrorized what's essentially been used as a tool of warfare ? That's reasonable.

6.) Transgenderism is also warfare on Western society, nothing wrong done here.

State requires total control of citizen. This is normal action you idiot

Is this what fake news looks like?

>M-MUH SHOAH

Will they ever give it a fucking rest?

That flag
You guys are allowed on Sup Forums?

I don't remember hitler praising neo-nazis in charlottesville or banning transgender soldiers but whatever

The only parallel I see is jews larping anotha shoah. Trump didn't do anything at all. They were hating on him since before he was president, this is just a continuation of the media character assassination campaign. They don't hold the power of vote.

Fucking this

/thread

RARE
FLAG
ERINO

>Anne Frank Center
Easily my favorite meme mine: An NGO based on a dead girl's book that was actually written by her father and a ghost writer nearly a decade after the fact, which tries to hoodwink the goy with the usual Jewish canards.

>Histrionic subversive Jews push the native population too far.

Yeah I see the parallels.

based north kor, wadup

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOA

the biggest mistake he made was not finishing the job. he had the right idea, but he was an underachiever

If you weren't totally dishonest it wouldn't read that way at all you fucking maple nigger. Diverse=illegal, terrorizing immigrants=enforcing the law of the land, trained in the military=giving a suicidal mental case a gun. Kys

>Riots are sprouting up all across the country and the police are being shot dead in the street. If you didn't want the horns, you shouldn't have messed with the bull
>Source?
>reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-idUSKCN1AT09B
>No, he's deporting people that are living in the United States illegally, regardless of race
>Agreed. Bad move by Trump.
>Transgenders aren't people lol. They should be in an asylum.

Test

>repealed a ~2014 ban to reinstitute a ~1996 law
>congress recently placed restrictions of presidential power in the fine text of sanctions
>trump openly denounced all groups involved @ charlottesville multiple times
>he is deporting criminals who broke us law by crossing its borders illegally, and without breaking up their families unlike past administrations
>sheriff arpaio was not allowed a jury of his peers in court. he was pardoned because it was the only way to corectly address the breaching of his constitutional rights
>transgenders were only allowed in the military 6 months before obama left. it was repealed by trump at the militarys request
>op is a faggot

you pushed too far faggots, all of this could've been stopped, but you didn't' stop at anything,i only wanted to play vidya, now consequences will never be the same.

...using pen that hadn't been invented yet.

Is it me or does she look black?

WE

I do, anne frankly I don't know what problem is.

If anybody from Anne Frank's family is still alive in Europe, they could probably sue for trademark or copyright violation.

What's this about Trump wanting Congress to give more power to the president?

>he doesn't know Kim Jong Un is a regular poster on Sup Forums
cmon m8 where do you think he got the idea to feed his uncle to starving dogs from?

This is pretty disgusting. How about you just be a fucking museum

so basicly a generic jew business

Where does the second point come from? I was under the impression Trump generally leaves things to Congress as the constitution intended?

WUZ

It's too bad the holocaust wasn't real. At least if the germans actually wanted to kill the jews we wouldn't have had to deal with shit like this since they'd be dead.

JEWS

I remember lefties and media calling right wingers conspiracy nuts for saying the same thing about Obama

The Anne Frank Center is run by a homosexual Jew who is so sleazy that even other Jewish Homocaust merchants want nothing to do with him. He isn't even affiliated with the official Anne Frank museum.

It all sounds pretty damn cool, leaf. Trump is doing just fime Your premier, however, is a stinking pedo, kissing muslim arse whilst getting a labrador to lick peanut butter off his dick.

its shit like this that gets me diamonds about gassing the kikes

>POTUS gibs police military equipment

have these mother fuckers actually been in a fucking coma???

If Germans had really wanted the Jews dead, they would have simply rounded them up and not given them any food or water. Ie: Precisely the thing the Jews did to the Ukrainians, ayy

N

This merchant is too abstract.

>white
>(((white)))

*Smacks lips* SHIEEEET

Go be a cuck elsewhere, jew lover

Anne frankly, this is bullshit.

Please respect white culture and just like nature, room to live.
Thanks.

Anne Frank Center blocked me because I suggested open borders for Israel.

>he praised the neo

stopped reading there. if you believe this you are cancer.

oh this

>the judge was legislating from the bench and the sheriff said fuck that, YOU DONT MAKE THE LAW FAGGOT

He should not have had to be pardoned

>Doing the same thing Obama did
>Following the rules so he can do what Americans voted him in to do in spite of fake Republicans blocking him
>Finally told the truth about leftist violence
>Deporting crimigrants
>Pardoned a sherif who deported crimigrants
>Took mentally ill people out of service

Amazing guy. I'm Canadian but I love Trump.

>posting in shill threads

Please provide link of the president praising nazis and white supremacists please.

>He isn't even affiliated with the official Anne Frank museum.
Kek. Kikes jewing kikes. Maybe if we founded some holocaust memorial museum too, we could reach for some Sorosbux (and then pay right wing death squads off it).

I wish.

>Anne Frank Center

When will these kikes stop?

And again with the trannyban tears.
It still confuses me that they are apparently so bloodthirsty that they want to sign up to go shoot muslims for oil. Are they secretly /ourtheys/?

Point 1- Bush was already giving cops military gear. Obama only stopped doing so near the end of his presidency.
Point 3- Trump said both sides were at fault.
Point 4- following the rule of law and getting illegal migrants out
Point 5- pardoned a man trying to enforce the rule of immigration law
Point 6- trannies are mentally ill, not some new sexuality that should be celebrated
Point 7- how long are you gonna ride that dead Jewish girls' legacy?

Ourxies user its 2017

I do see some similarities, although those aren't any of them, other than arming up the cops.

And I like it.

>Obama gives thousands of MRAPS and 25k bayonets to police
>lol fuck constitutional militia BIGOTS

>Trump gets police ready to stomp paid mercenaries from attempting a laughable commie revolution
>This is what Hitler would do!

goldfish memeory

Anne Frank Centre motto: "Predjudice is not patriotic". Goes on prejudicing Trump. What did they mean

Oh god please let it be true!

>The police are not our friend. Militarizing the police is never in the interest of US citizens. Yes, they often target niggers and spics because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime, but they are just as willing to target "white supremists" who don't follow our (((masters))) program
>Congress is controlled by Jewish interests, neocon republicans who only care about money and power, and liberal elites who hate white people.
>He didn't praise neo nazis, he simply said antifa and blm are also to blame.
>He's deporting people who don't belong here
>He pardoned a sheriff for doing what he was elected to do
>Transfreaks don't have rights. The military doesn't have rights. The military is about being an effective fighting force, not for expressing your sexuality and forcing tax payers to pay for your body mutilation.

OP, only a nazi would post such crap. OP, you are a nazi. Your mother is a nazi too.

>diverse backgrounds
what does this even mean?

lmfao wtf is this

Wooooooooow. That isnt even just leaving shit out of their stories, thats just straight up fucking lying... damn

gas all the kikes specially children

- so?
- [CITATION NEEDED]
- he said no such thing, you delusional liberal
- they're here illegally
- pardon =/= him getting his job back, i agree it was shitty but stop overreacting
- only legitimate complaint on this list