Reminder:if you hate these 2 things you hate capitalism

hating these 2 products is commie like
>if you hate these 2 brands you are commie who hates how anything can be done in capitalism
>these logos are mascots of capitalism and show how its possible to become a worldwide success and be a powerful logo of America

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate McDonald's and soda because I'm not a fat nigger.

If you love capitalism you love jews.
>inb4 commie
There's a third way.

>if you hate popular products you hate the whole system
What are you, 12?

Well I love Cock--I mean Coke, but hate McDonald's. Except for their fries, of course. It's practically mental illness to hate those.

What am I?

>Well I love Cock--I mean Coke
What?

Gay

An innocent misspelling. You of all people should understand, leaf.

Now this is boomerposting

Maybe you're right. I've never looked at it that way before.

Or alternatively, I'm a straight transgender. Which is worse?

I've eaten at this mcdonalds. Sedona AZ

McDonalds IS great. But I wish they would just get automated ordering already. Like fucking gas stations in Pennsylvania have this. It's fine. Cashiers become cooks and floor help.

>eats fast food

Sooooo, I take it you said 'fuck my 60's?'

i hate both of them cause they are shit products so i dont buy them

pretty i like capitalism since in a capitalist society such a choice is actually allowed

I hate them both because they both taste like shit.

I hate niggers and shitskins, what am I?

Bilingual "America the Beautiful" and "a Modern and Progressive Burger Company." With fag flags on the fries. They should be hated for mocking Christanity so blatantly.

Living. Living is worse.

I like Diet Coke, but can't drink the original, too much fucking sugar, no thanks.

I dislike McDonald's because I don't eat garbage-tier meats, and even their grilled chicken is pure crap. If they offered something that didn't suck, I might go, but as of now, they haven't had my business in 15 years except for a few runs for late-night drunk fries at 3 AM.

>you hate capitalism
No I just hate company's that cater to niggers

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

>ironically i always see commies at mcdonalds and or drinking coke

not to mention using iphones,etc. what a joke.

True Nationalism, but it has to be done right, but thats a good point

tHE FOUNDER WAS A LITTERAL JEW

Agree

I like McDonalds now after watching that Founder movie. Ray Krock was the man

I had that new sriracha chicken sandwich to day. That shit was bretty gud. You guys really gotta try it!

lol people pretend like they havent been in a rush before and gotten mcdonalds fuckin liars and faggots

Wal Mart is actually the best American company. One day Bezos himself will capitulate to their utter domination.

Mirin. Keep us updated on how thick, solid and tight you get