Since a lot of people have been wondering whats the deal with 23andme...

since a lot of people have been wondering whats the deal with 23andme, is it run by jews who made a dna profiling scheme and put in fake DNA like 1% jewish, 1% african to make you think youre not really white...
We are going to break it down in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/23andme-helps-uncover-hidden-jewish-ancestry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Over. This is all you need to know. Im gonna find a few more. this is not even cherry picked this is LITERALLY the OWNER of the fucking company. what do you think, ARE you 1% jewish? I dont fucking think so.

>they will be able to find out what you like and dislike by your browsing history
>they will know your opinions by the comments you leave on YouTube
>they will be able to draw conclusions based on correlations between genetics and all of that other data

Even her husband..

obviously jews only marry jews even their own cousins but blame whites for cousin fuckery

so use ancestryDNA if you really want one of these? It's owned by mormons.

>implying mormonism isn't a proto-CIA offshoot like Scientology

>We are going to break it down in this thread.
>posts 2 wkipedia pae showing the owners are jews.
>job done.

Thats not even something that surprises me, the only insult niggers and kikes come up with for people who have the confederate flag and have any respect for the country is "lol ur inbred"
yet (see) the people who are most inbred are these vexatious, turpitudinous semites (arabs the most, then jews) and sub saharan africans.
Although, the place with most consanguinity is Arabia, jews fuck their family the most, which is 10 times worse.

>implying its not
From what we have been through, this is not enough?

It's definitely not. christcucks are compromised from your average preacher all the way to the pope anyway.

It is enough.
I was just bored and waiting for the juicy stuff.

OH MY GOD, THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY
(((HIDDEN))) DNA blog.23andme.com/ancestry/23andme-helps-uncover-hidden-jewish-ancestry/

You are aware that their results can be checked by comparing them to a different service, right? Like getting a second opinion after a doctor's visit.
Surely you can find some DNA / Ancestry service that isn't owned by ((((((((((((((((((them)))))))))))))))

Someone who has the fucking time and lives in the right country can and should do this, and post the results.
I am fucking certain about whats gonna happen.

Are you the OP of the other 23andMe thread? If so, damn, just let it go. Mommy and daddy lied and it turns out you're a fucking mutt, boo-hoo.

get in here

>thats it thats why dna results say im not 100%white. Its because of EBIL JOOSE

You people are just butthurt that you've got jew blood coursing through your veins. According to 23andMe, I'm clean.

Are you referring to me? I dont know, but he had an american flag. So do you, if you didnt know, nearly all americans are mongrels. Chances are, YOU are black.
All amerifats have some negro, polish, khazar or injun blood. If you wanna call anyone a 'mutt' make sure you arent one yourself you cretin.

>If you wanna call anyone a 'mutt' make sure you arent one yourself you cretin.
I am a mutt but the difference is that I don't care enough to make a thread in order to bitch about it.