Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

at least they got a swimming pool like in auschwitz

thats not funny my grandfather died in a FEMA camp.

I take it he was agreeable?

He didn't really have much of a choice.

Has he been infected?

Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the Ambrosia vaccine, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

OLD MEN

This plague, the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

KEK

Why contain it?

S'cool.

Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

I call bottom bunk. Can we have pizza on Fridays too OP?

Desperate.
Your turn.

Neat.

Are the handlers interesting there?

Remember we're police

It seems to me that we should build our own FEMA camps off the grid. Then you can make the appeal to the rest of the population that the problem the government is trying to solve has already been solved at lower cost. We free everyone from dependance on money and those that would like to work can do so at their leisure.

I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough vaccine to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate

YOU'RE GONNA BURN ALRIGHT

Where is this?

Who here NSF

>no fences

What's the problem?

OH YES

This is unironically what we should do with all the niggers and white trash that insist on being a burden to society. If they are going to live on government assistance, they'll do it in a FEMA camp, disconnected from the rest of society, with strict martial law and the government deciding what they're allowed to eat and how much.

no shit. people cant take care of themselves like big boys, they dont get to play in the big boy area.

keep your mouth shut, dummy.

Anarcho /Capitalist are opposites ...

WE'RE 100% BLACK

thats micro wastewater treatment facility.. starting to pop up a lot in large trailer parks
captcha: mexico midland

NEWS in 2024:
>6 millions Jews died in FEMA camps

the single most redpilled game ever created

holy

And MGS2

Why contain it?

[spoiler]S'cool[/spoiler]

>made by the enemy
>process signaling
>redpilled

kek, kids are so easy to spot on here.

I'm sure you think orwell was based for making a playbook as well.