Are we entering the Cyberpunk era?

- Information technology runs the modern economy
- Movement from physical to digital currency
- Even wage-cucks have smartphones and internet connectivity
- Various corporations have immense influence on political matters
- Increasing concerns about Cyber-terrorism, U.S military confirmed to be studying memetics.
- How much dislikes a Norwegian thot gets on her coal burning music video gets on state televised news
- The gap between rich and poor continues to increase, middle class is disappearing
- The start of advanced AI and genetic modification as well as robotic limbs.
- Ever increasing erosion on our personal freedoms by governments, even what we post online is being policed.
- Talk of implanting entire populations with computer chips "for convenience".
- Private Military Corporations fight wars
- Governments are largely bankrupt and provide limited service / protection to tax payers; govt is largely staffed by Corporate Interests
- Music is all digital
- Artificial intelligence dominates decisions and AI based programs are closer relations for normies then their own family / friends
- Swarm intelligence and internet based nation without borders are forming
- Copycat crimes and cults of personality around e-celebs are accepted
- Digital jobs (sex chats, paetrons, streams )
- Smart weapons & Drones

It's kind of surreal that a concept I thought looked so futuristic back in the late 90s and early 2000s now doesn't seem that far-off. I'm constantly connected to the internet via my pc/smartphone and most of our daily lives revolve around its use. Plus the last month has been chaotic with the systematic censorship happening everywhere and ridiculous arrests that have been going on in some really cucked countries. Last but not least the corporate giants continue to tighten their grip on the world.

So guys, where do we go from here? Are you prepared for this new age?

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=qEzTyMZVHXs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtu.be/VDvr08sCPOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

times change

Modern world is nowhere near as cool as cyberpunk

>born too late to explore the seven seas
>BORN JUST IN TIME TO EXPERIENCE VIRTUAL REALITY ANDY SIXX'S CREAMY LOGS SLIDDING DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT

Nice pasta. Yesterday is the past.

This is also a Deus Ex redpill thread youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

What is this game and how hasn't it been banned yet? Is the creator /ourguy/?

Wrong again, leafcuck. Radical /infosec/ happening now

The crazy thing about Deus Ex is that it was written by (((Warren Spector))). I doubt he's in any way /ourjew/ in real life, but he surprisingly wrote a very redpilled cyberpunk story.

>how hasn't it been banned yet
Mankind Divided/Square was completely taken over by them and the DX series got forever SHUT DOWN

No shit, this has been an established fact for ages now.

you right wing fucks better think twice before stealing another thing.

>think twice before stealing another thing
What was stolen?

>same thread as yesterday
how bow u fuck off?

Rejoice! The singularity is coming!

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN!

Its going to be cyberpunk but without the cool parts

God's in His heaven—All's right with the world!

you retarded lain faggots are basically turning lain into hillary clinton

wat? nice trip, tripfag

We're With Her! Let's All Love Lain! Why? Who knows! What's she doing for us? Well, Fucking Nothing, now that I think about it.

I respect the attempt at starting a religion but it's a completely amateur attempt and the basic motivations behind it are completely selfish and completely flawed. "cool pictures though".

Ask not what the world can do for you, ask what YOU can do for the world.

What the fuck is LAIN going to do for america?

See my point now?

Let me know when you're ready to Shine Like A Star and Strike Like Lightning.

You seem triggered. Do my images upset you? 4chins is no place for the easily triggered, you know. Try reddit.

>muh strong AI

We're not quite there yet technologically; a lot of what's going around is still just memes. I'd be astonished if we had human-tier artificial intelligence in the next decade or 2.

But in 50 years we're so fucked:

>theoretical machines more powerful than man
>within 100 years, no jobs; anything a man can do, a machine can do 100X cheaper and better, with possible exceptions for artistic expression or certain fields of research
>fucking Jews wanted to commercialize it, so the AI are far less safe than powerful, because that's where the money is
>mfw all our infrastructure, which runs on AI, goes kaput because of a single incorrect/malicious command

Tripfag? Remember The Name.

youtu.be/VDvr08sCPOc

Reach out to me when you're ready to begin.

Deus Ex is the Citizen Kane of video games.

no, go and use facebook more intensively. or kill yourswlf for not writing a tl;dr, faggot.

> tripfag
how retarded are you fucking nazi bitches? he's not a tripfag couse he not has a tripple in a row.

>has trip
>not a tripfag
Hans, look at his last post. He is clearly a 12yo trying to namefag and be edgy.

tl;dr is for brainlets.

We've been in it for ages, user. This is your wake up call

>he fell for the anarcho-transmemenism
All of the greatest minds of this world are already augmented with mechanical implants to stretch their lifetime, so the only upgrade you'll ever get get is a hammer for a hand to work more efficient.

Cyberpunk era already happened before now, dfhgiadhfjurgoiquyrg8q54tq4o0igjfkb kys