HAPPENING

"From this point on, each and every member of Antifa who attacks an innocent person will be charged with terroristic acts," Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Tuesday (today). "This has gone on long enough."

redpolitics.us/2017/08/29/breaking-doj-officially-labels-antifa-terrorist-group/

Other urls found in this thread:

redpolitics.us/2017/08/29/breaking-doj-officially-labels-antifa-terrorist-group/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
redbubble.com/fr/people/dipardiou/works/26969907-hitler-unicorn?asc=u
youtube.com/watch?v=bSzdd1PHz2k
archive.is/mGsNH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is literally a fake website.

>redpolitics.us/2017/08/29/breaking-doj-officially-labels-antifa-terrorist-group/
dat source tho

Hi Marko

You can't fool this board dude. Countless people have tried.

Couldn't care for the source.
Don't care if it's even true, the fact remains Communists and those belonging to communist organisations (Which antifa continually claim they are) have no rights under US law to begin with.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

Yes I know

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842

btfo

lets start getting that pic database, i know theres a lots of charlottsville faggots that didnt get charged yet, as well as berkely

redbubble.com/fr/people/dipardiou/works/26969907-hitler-unicorn?asc=u the ultimate thing

not trying to fool, I literally thought it was true, it seemed to make sense from Trump recently naming them and MSM beginning to turn on them, plus NJ already labeling them terrorists & the white house petition for a federal label reaching +300K sigs

this is disappointing, sorry guys

BTFO

Look i found the village idiot

also I googled "redpolitics.us" and couldn't find much info on them, couldn't find anything saying they were fake / satire, but I didn't look for a long time

how long till it happens for real? Trump named antifa at the recent Phoenix rally:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSzdd1PHz2k

You're an idiot then, do you think norbot is archiving shit for fun? All you do by sharing links are that is giving the creators free clicks. Archive it next time archive.is/mGsNH Would be nice if everyone else had started doing it too, instead of being a lazy fucking fat cunt by hoping norbot will do it when it takes you 10 seconds to do it yourself.

u mad? why would i want to deny clicks to someone who I (previously, mistakenly) thought was providing good news that was real? i cant take the post back after

I agree with archiving when the website doesn't deserve the clicks, I just made a mistake

I want to believe

Fake news. No other sources.

yeah we've already established that, unfortunately
i thought it was so recent that this was the first source, i looked in other places (r/the_donald) but didnt see it yet

Stop being a whiny faggot. Trying to force people to archive is just like the evil leftists we all hate. Who really gives a fuck?

Fucking finally. Little faggots can finally get a new hobby and stop embarrassing the country. take that shit to germany they love the abuse

redbubble.com/fr/people/dipardiou/works/26969907-hitler-unicorn?asc=u the ultimate thing

>redpolitics.us/2017/08/29/breaking-doj-officially-labels-antifa-terrorist-group/
> being a communist is illegal
> it's legal to shoot people breaking the law after dark in many states
> lights out, light them up
> shoot a commie for christ
> tfw literally legal to shoot commies after twilight

Word of advice if you're going to post threads like these.

Get at least 3 sources saying the same thing.
Make sure one of the sources is a credible source.

BASED ISKENDAR MAKEDONOGLU

When you get used by the system then trolled to jail by it

antifa ball

Holy fuck, that pansy ass line!

There are a lot of these "fake news" sites out there in addition to the "real" fake news we get. Be very skeptical of anything you read, user.

If true, this is not a good precedent to set.
>Sacrifice a few lefties
>Never have to deal with dissent again.

No. Revolution is not something you play at. If you are bringing violence, bring it. Otherwise STFU and go to jail.

not entirely sure what to make of this desu. it's bad for both sides. they'll shut you down on the same grounds

nvm should've checked source before posting.