When can we start beating whores again?

When can we start beating whores again?

Phoneposters must be the first to go

Apparently there is at least one sandnigger in Iceland

after you beat them just tell to the judge that you are muslim and that is your culture.

Wow, it's true. Virginfags are just resentful they can't get 9's. Aim for banging 4s while you lift, get a trade or degree, and learn not to be such a faggot.

Why? How will you properly alleviate your lust?

You have to be 18 to post here.

Woman is ok to be beaten in my home. Woman's only reason for life is to create new citizen for solider or factory worker.

Sorry some of us have jobs.

Hey Kim.

Nork bro! Stay safe! 조심해

>he doesn't beat women now
What are you, a cuck? She's just going to cheat on you with someone that has the balls to keep her in her place.

Then do your job and stop posting on anime imageboards you autist. Phoneposters need to be gassed

I'm 18 and a virgin, that IS normal right???? When does it become weird you're still a virgin???

Doubly so for spreading African HIV in Iceland.
/s

>Virginfags are just resentful they can't get 9's
They can't because they're poor

Never.

The Jews made it so women are stronk and need no man and stronk woman calls cops evertime daddy yells loud

My job is to sit at my desk until there is something to do and honestly even when there is something to do it's so easy I could do it in my sleep. Office jobs are fucking bullshit and I could shoot myself for majoring in business. You will not take away my shitposting!

Please send women

18. Get laid before you finish HS

Right now! Get out there and make me proud.

Convert to Islam and you can

Soon...

In Quebec there's no grade 12. We have college then university as an intermediary between the two. We graduate in grade 11, I have been in college (cegep) since August last year. Not sure what you make of that.

Holy shit. I think matched her on tinder
A while back.

Good thread Gunnar

Is Islam the true redpill?

you can already, just make he conditioned so you can do it fully for a couple years without a break

Hi Kim, you should stop shit posting on a global scale.

Diz.

V ving the subhuman female gender rights, was the suicidal mistake.
One would not let children control society, then why women ?!
They are massively mentally underevolved, probably due to oestrogen poisoning.

hey Kim. Is WW3 gunna start? Also, How is surfing over on the north side?

id rather ignore them t b h

wtf i like islam now

Become Chad yourself and get the bitches, beta virgin, and stop complaining.

Yo faggots this shit is uber cringe. If your a 25+ male virgin, thats no ones fault but your own. Probably for a good reason. Look, not everyone is chad. The rest of us worked hard for that pussy. We had to learn. EVERYTHING.

Stop being a little faggot who needs a rape harem that will never happen you retard little cowards who find shit like this entertaining.

The punishment for acid attacks should be death worldwide. Do not embarass my sex with this uber beta shit. I would kill you fucking weak loser faggots.

>tfw you will never have a harem of Korean qts

What I wouldn't give to be Kim for a day.

Last I saw, something like 40% of people are still virgins at 18, so you're not in weird territory yet. But this is a rapid phase shift area where 19 is hmm, 20 is "okay this is getting weird," and 21 is "start getting fitted for your wizard robe."

you live in western europe, all you need to do is just be patient

I lost mine at 19, wasn't that hard.

This x 1000. Get your /r9k/ shit out of politics

Fuck off. Some of us have shit to do other than sit in front of a pc in mommies basement.

You should never let women in positions of power and yes you should beat them if they misbehave. Men these days have become a joke as you can see when you read the comments above my post. If you beat your gf or wife if she misbehaves you're apperently "abusive" and a "beta male virgin"... all not an argument. Women like to be controlled and beaten btw. All women are naturally whores and the only way they can be controlled is through culture and beatings.

jew

i've never hear a whore say that shit.
a normie girl yeah but a whore? Never.

AFter muslims take over

off yourself you sperg

rare flag pill

What kind of dejected little bitch degenerate makes posts like this
How can you even strengthen your cause when the only "argument" is
>Waaaah women won't give me any attention
You say the other side is childish for having childish fetishization of particular races but for fucks sake, you aren't making it any better by being a fucking bitchy faggot

t. bait

If you don't know how to mentally pimp your women, you don't deserve then.

Relying on Religion so heavily got you here.

>still shitposting like a champ while he faces nuclear annilation
God bless you Kimmy

OP fucks his pillow because no woman will ever touch him. Boohoo. Just KYS, betafaggot. You're so far up your own ass you can't imagine that YOU'RE the only reason you're not getting laid tonight.

Faggi