How Hate Goes ‘Mainstream’: Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys

Rewire just finished a three month investigation in the "alt-right", and one of their most dangerous leaders, Gavin McInnes, claims he is about to go "mainstream". This is terrifying due to his hatred of minorities and women. He leads a cult-like group called "The Proud Boys" which commits political violence at Nazi rallies throughout the country. He must be stopped.

rewire.news/article/2017/08/28/hate-goes-mainstream-gavin-mcinnes-proud-boys/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/97mbNzg2YUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7UWJCI1HcQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't we all try to tell that faggot that he was just going to get labeled a nazi with his proud goys? he didn't listen

>McInnes, claims he is about to go "mainstream
Just that easy, Gavin?

him saying hes going mainstream most likely just means hes going to comedy central and not infowars

Anyone notice how mcanus always looks like hes popping out a brick from his asshole.

I remember someone posting an article that compared the mass suppression of """hate""" to that of sexuality during the Victorian era. They were basically proposing that the same sort of "revolution" could occur with hate. God i hope theyre right. and how

that would be a huge jump in exposure to normies

HAIL GAVIN MEIN FUHRER!

>implying Gavin McInnes would even be allowed to walk into the building where Moshe Kasher works

They'll never go mainstream. Meanwhile antifa is already mainstream.

>Meanwhile antifa is already mainstream.
and hated by normies

if they even let him I can see him getting his comedy central show and as soon as its announced and noticed them being harassed into cancelling it
gavin is totally lite but to them hes a nazi with a nazi street gang

Didn't he just release a page-long statement which attempted to distance his fag boys from the alt-kike? Something about it just being a "fraternal organization like the elks club." Apparently you don't have to be white.

>but to them hes a nazi
anyone to the right of Marx is a nazi. Gavin is lite enough that he may appeal to some normies. If they can relate to him, and he gets cancelled for having wrong opinions, it'll just wake a few more people up

Wow PRcucking sure helped Gavin

>civic nationalism
I'm 100% a civic nationalist, but the time for that was thirty years ago. It's white nationalism or we're fucking dead.

He had Jared Kessler on his show and yelled at him for seven minutes, saying that the blood of Heather Heyer is on his hands, and accused him of trying to infiltrate Proud Boy meetings to recruit for the alt-right.

But you see, it was just a ruse. Because Gavin is racist, you understand.

Gavin needs to shove an elephant sized dildo up his ass now to have any hope of repenting for this flagrant racist and neo-nazi behavior.

I don't buy him actually becoming mainstream in the way that he said it.
None of the big six companies will ever touch him.

I think what he meant was that he's going to try and be a little less blunt, and not swear as much. I think he wants to not just preach to the choir, but to convince other people of his viewpoints.

wasnt he already on fox as a guest guy from time to time?
maybe he gets a permanent gig there

proud goys can't be racist, they all have asian girlfriends

3D?

>goyvin mccuck

it's so blown out he probably has to clench constantly to hold his sharts in

There's no fucking way CC will give/let him keep him a show. Sam Hyde, despite doing as well as other adult swim shows, had his show canceled for being "alt-right" despite him and his show having no affiliation with politics.

His wife is East Indian you fucking idiot. Get your facts straight.

>looking for my comment
>it's not here
>because this is a different thread
>a different thread with exactly the same OP text and image as the one last night
OP, you are one-posting, you are reposting the exact same text and image over and over, you are linking unarchived mainstream lugenpresse: you are spam.

McInnes was a regular contributor on Fox for years.
His new project isn't associated with any of "the big 6"

Looking to start a local Proud Boys chapter near me. How do I do it?

>Dangerous person
>Canadian

Sensationalism is the death of the west

OP is a faggot shill that doesn't archive. Saged.

Which of these companies is NOT Jew owned...?

> Spencer's cover 100% blown
> "hey look guys!"
> Another Leader of the Alt-Right (Media appointed)
How many innocent will the "Proud Boys" senselessly intimidate/beat/kill during their next rally?
How many Occupy/Kony/Bernie veterans will be there to film?

but shoving something up your ass

Hate is good.
youtu.be/97mbNzg2YUQ

>Gavin McAnus
>dangerous leader

youtube.com/watch?v=7UWJCI1HcQc

Did he get a fox news show?

He brought it on himself. He tried to pander to Sup Forums and the "alt-right". When the white nationalists sprang up, instead of distancing himself from them he instead sided with them and sent his proud boys to fight along side them. He can try and claim that he's not a white nationalist/alt-right now but his reputation is already ruined in the public eye.

A

What did I say that was wrong faggot?

don't reply to me you gay Canadian faggot

Go back to your safe space on reddit then you whiney little pussy

Acthtwally she's a person of indigenous Canadian descent. A feather head Indian not a dot head Indian.

Yep. Had they controlled the flow of minorities, as well as properly socialized them to respect the Declaration, Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, then maybe civic nationalism might have won.

But you're right, that window expired decades ago. Accept the situation as it is.

Sam literally could not retreating trs podcast hosts on Twitter.

KEK, triggered

Imagine being clueless enough to believe that a guy who filmed himself eating a bowl of cereal with his urine in it is some kind of diabolical Nazi ringleader.

>rewire.news
fuck gavin but also fuck that fake news site

they all are Jew owned

I still like the proud boy slogan. We ought to be proud of the countries that provided the peace and prosperity that many take for granted. Being a nationalists does not make you a social nationalists, though these do get mixed up for reasonable, although misguided reasons, both intentional and unintentional. Pol hates this gavin fag anyways

SONY too?

NOT ANOTHER
SHAREBLUE MEDIA PLANT
VOLUME 6

Gavin has been pushing for civil war behind the scenes for years now. He engineered Charlottesville and was the one who gave the order to James Fields to plow into the crowd, he was trying to start a war. I heard he was trying to get people to fire indiscriminately into the crowd but when they refused he went for Plan B instead. One of the reasons I no longer call myself Alt Right is because I have seen the look in McInnes eye up close and realized that he was Captain Ahab tier maniacal.

Can you imagine how these libtards would react if they saw and actual Nazi?