What does Sup Forums think about Joel Osteen. He looks to me like a guy who wears briefs. You can sometimes tell...

What does Sup Forums think about Joel Osteen. He looks to me like a guy who wears briefs. You can sometimes tell, by looking at a person's face. I can't shake the feeling that he derives a great deal of enjoyment and pride in ironing, folding, and storing them in a certain way. When he lounges around at home, he tucks whatever t-shirt he's wearing into the waistband of his briefs. I think he even has a specific name for them, whose meaning is entirely personal and only understandable to him(and probably his wife). I'm not sure why, but I keep thinking he refers to his carefully chosen, ironed, and folded white briefs as his "gold-and-crispies." That's seriously what I think he calls his underwear.

He calls them his "gold-and-crispies."

Pretty fucking funny

christfag of epic proportions.

>I can't shake the feeling
>can't stop thinking about another man's underwear
yep, you're gay

NYPA YOU ATHEIST COMMIE CUNT

There is no way he has folded any of his clothes himself. He lets his butler or wife do that. Maybe a female young black slave child.

Plastic surgery, whitened teeth, too good looking snake oil salesman who stumbled upon preaching as his money ticket.

Also, you have some r9k levels of autistic thoughts about briefs. Get help faggot.

>not ironing your budgie buddies

He is def down with the pizzagate satanic ritual abuse lifestyle imo. I heard he's the head of that region's satanic sect

He lets someone else attend to the rest of his clothes, especially his suits which require the care of an expert. But he takes special pride in his briefs. He loves to iron and fold his gold-and-crispies. It's his favorite thing to do, by himself, as respite from the cameras, stage lights, and crowds.

More like (((Joel Osteen))).

From a strictly religious standpoint...

... I think he's a total fraud, he's in the spirit of anti-christ, and he's abusing people's belief in G*d to enrich himself. In short, he sold his soul many years ago in order to get rich.

From a non-religious standpoint... I don't trust anyone who smiles that much.

One of the best con artists of European decent of our time (us spics do it better but Joel does a good job of it).

he smiles kikely

why does the media attack this guy? all he does is talk for money like any typical politician, only hes good at it and he talks about the gospel instead of snowflakery and taxes.

kikes smile with the risorius, most people smile with the zygomaticus.

he probably does blow and has gay sex orgies like most of these super preachers

It's because he does this using religion.

I understand that most of you aren't bible fags, so you might not get it. But I am, and I do, so here's basically how I see it...

1. We understand that salvation is a free gift from G*d. There is really nothing we have that we can give G*d to pay for it, it is a gift given outright to those who want it.

2. Because G*d gives it to us for free, it is wrong for others to charge for it. So, much in the way Jesus drove out the merchants and money changers from the temple, there is serious moral failure to anyone who tries to charge for salvation.

3. Preachers pick a life of service to G*d. That service is supposed to be the reward; and since they're preaching that G*d provides for all your needs, the idea of getting rich in the religion business is anathema to the idea of religious service.

4. Even though no one faults a preacher for providing for himself and his family, there's a big difference between providing for yourself and a preacher who will take the last dollar from a poor widow in order to pay for their own $10 million home.

5, A preacher of the Gospel would know all of these things. So, in order for someone like this guy to operate they way they do, they would have to be either a fraud, an atheist, or in the spirit of anti-christ.

the gordon gekko of christfags.

>looks Jewish
>acts Jewish

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Osteen))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He seems alright

You guys are a bunch of faggots. This thread has a topic and it's gold and crispies.

Take money from poor widows when they run out of hope.

Live in this home.

Go fuck yourself joel.

False prophet. Fuck this goy! >: (

His father was real.

John Osteen was a hellfire preached. Joel is a cucked salesman.

>protestants

If he would have opened his church it would have gotten looted and trashed. Then people would never leave.

Yes, because as Jesus said... "when the poor ask you for your cloak, make sure to sell it to them at a nice profit, and don't forget to suggest one of your books"

Shut up Catholic fag.

You're all still pissed Luther had legitimate gripes with the Papacy and to this day your organization is so easy to corrupt.

At least Protestantism is so decentralized there isn't one leader.

The last ! sentences ruined it,

Looks to me like a fraud who doesn't want to help the Houston refugees.

I know that house it's in NB Cali.

He's a douchebag.

>Protestant religion founded by Martin Luther in 1517 AD

>Catholic church founded by Jesus Christ in 33 AD

checkmate

Everyone butthurt about osteen just shut up, he's a good man

I may have been wrong. This is his home

How do you define "good man"?

>Catholics
>Not knowing who Constantine was

Faggot. You all enjoy larping as Roman royalty to this day.

>gold-and-crispies
This is in the right direction, but not really autistic enough. Crispies is good because it implies that he furiously irons them, but what about white-tighties implies gold? These are the kind of asinine details spergs' lives are comprised of. I would say maybe something like "warm-and-crispies" but I'm not actually an autist so I can't say for sure

>you're not gay because you suck the wrong dicks

yeah he is one white motherfucker

Literally who ?

Looks jewsih...

He looks like JBL's Jewish brother.

Got a source on this stealing from widows story?

lol, gullible christians

He's a preacher and he helps people

>Helps people
How many missions could he have funded for the costs of his mansion? How many more people could he have brought to Christ?

>but about white-tighties implies gold?
It's an entirely personal meaning, only Joel knows, and maybe close family members like his Wife, and his parents if the term originated during his upbringing. All I know is that I have a strong impression that that's what he calls them. His gold-and-crispies.

Roman propaganda Jeebus would try to shame (((Osteen))) but the real Yeshua bin Yusef, the Jew who claimed to be the Messiah, would have called for (((Osteen's))) head like the zealot he actually was. (((Osteen))) is a modern Pharisee worse than the money changes on the temple steps. Too bad the Romans pacified Christianity so much.

Just your average run of the mill christian snake oils man. They're a fucking dime a dozen in the United States with their mega churches selling salvation for a cheap buck.

kek/10

this and nice digits.
As an ancap I think he deserves his money for suckering people into his christlite motivational speaches
as a Christian I would slap him across the face with a bucket of thai ladyboi cut out dicks
lurk 1 year before posting here

Heretic.