FBI shuts down request for files on Hillary Clinton by citing lack of public interest

Are you fucking serious?
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/29/fbi-shuts-down-request-for-files-on-hillary-clinton-by-citing-lack-public-interest.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeHJGm9WuPI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn0bkKL2nIg
dailycaller.com/2017/08/02/huma-abedins-emails-provide-further-evidence-of-clinton-pay-for-play-scandal/
youtu.be/WIARMMtUdZQ
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hillary lost because of the emails
>no public interest in the emails
Pick one and only one.

The deep state attacks again, what a surprise

There is no justice anymore.Fucking corrupt desk jockeys playing americans like a fiddle.

Wew fucking lad

How do interest if im not doing it already?

fpbp

this

>yfw CNN reports on this and blames trump

And what does our President and AG have to say about this matter?

Holy shit, that is fucking hilarious. What a corrupt group of faggots the FBI are.

Trey 'Rowdy' Gowdy is gunna go ballistic

Mueller is clearly working for the clintons and democrats. Fire him and let's keep firing fbi directors them until one of them actually does their job.

What can we do about this? I want avenues for action here, I'm tired of just being fucking pissed off all of the time.

Unless they have something and don't want to turn it over as it could hurt their investigation that they secretly don't want anyone to know that they are still carrying on!

This. The day of the rope is coming.
>Awans/DNC/DWS/Seth Rich
>Obama administration illegally unmasking and leaking
>Clinton/Lynch/Comey collusion

Take your pick.

Create a WH petition

Ok
How do I show my interest?

>yfw putting this face on something to try and persuade people to your argument

shut it down goy

>respond to public request for information by saying there's no public interest in information

American law enforcement have become soldiers and coverup artists for their mobster masters. this is fucking SAD. I used to have a lot of respect for the feds. I wonder if it's always been this way.

They started chanting "lock her up" at the recent Phoenix rally.... How isn't there "public interest"??? Do we need a WH petition?

>fpbp

Fox is a biased I can't believe you actually listen to them.

Lol you know Fox made this shit up. They are biased don't believe this bullcrap.

(((FBI))) are too busy investigating internet frogs and white men defending themselves to concern themselves with anything like this, goyim

It doesn't matter. The FBI is gone. Even if you showed interest, they would say it's pertinent to an ongoing, current investigation to NOT publicly disclose that information. There are no checks/balances to that corruption AFAIK.

No (((public interest)))

FOIA the documents yourself.

>Hillary in jail
>the wall
>repeal replace
>nafta
>american steel pipe
>no more troops in afghanistan
>fire and fury for kim

Can this turd get anythkng done?

I'd still skull fuck that fat jewess in the bottom left corner.

Look at their calves/ankles.

>the only one that isn't a whale is a turbolanklet

>Crime commited
>"Oh, people don't care".

Might as well release all those prisoners who committed crimes, and all ongoing police investigations throughout the country that lacks public interest.

Nothin to see here folks....

Is there any justice left in this world besides my own?

Older:
youtube.com/watch?v=DeHJGm9WuPI

More recent:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn0bkKL2nIg

"No interest", huh?

> "IT WASNT TRUE, IGNORE THIS, GO AGAINST FOX" git gud you dumb dumb

Or what about Chris Wray, the new head of the FBI, selected and appointed by Trump?

Wasting more money on nonsense

>implying Sup Forums doesn't do this with CNN

And Dangler's laptop.
One America News is the only real news network out there.

Can we tell them that we are indeed interesting and then they will do it? lol, just kidding, I understand they can't. If they did they'd be showing the world their illegal activities regarding the email drama. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously, though: this isn't about some vendetta against the Clintons, per se. If she's not held accountable for her malfeasance as Secretary, then there's no hope of ever making anyone person at that level accountable for their misdeeds. The rule of law is literally broken, in the United States, if she skirts away.

they can't stop this

i actually dont care, theyre all jews and nothing was going to happen to the witch in the first place. shell die old senile and rich as fuck surrounded by her terrible family all laughing at the fucking farce this shitshow has become

Private server to avoid FOIA requests.

What now?

don't let (((them))) slide this thread

Nigger you're dumb. They found a shit load of emails through other employees inboxes. They just don't want to move their asses to make it public.

>ITS BIASED
Literally every media outlet is biased

Nigger then explain to me how to FOIA them and stop being such an uppity nigger.

The US needs a civil war that kills every single Washington DC parasite

>the government is corrupt

wow you don't say

Im legitimately annoyed that edgy meme ideologies like witchcraft or satanism are all lame and PC now.

what? how is "public interest" ever a reason for anything concerning criminal investigations?

FBI say wey dey no gon release dem emails cuz public no interested

Eh, they blame Russia.

Threadly reminder that Clinton is not under investigation, as there has been no proof presented by ANY party to ANY OTHER party that she has committed any crimes, and that the government publicly confirmed all of this.

IKR

She abused her position to sell America out to foreign nationals for the highest bid.

This. Prove them wrong, lads.

What's this from?

[citation impossible]

Deport Racism

dailycaller.com/2017/08/02/huma-abedins-emails-provide-further-evidence-of-clinton-pay-for-play-scandal/

America getting Jewed big time.

the (((response))) doesn't mean interest as "paying attention"; they mean interest as "does the public right to know outweigh her right to privacy".
that said, they're fatally wrong. if the public loses faith in equal justice under the law /and/ the public loses faith in the rule of law, the federal government will be executed by We The People. the FBI will hang for this if they continue down this path.

[citation shot twice in the back of the head during a bungled robbery]

WHAT

doit, right naow

>Assuming you know about ongoing fbi investigations.
youtu.be/WIARMMtUdZQ

>they mean interest as "does the public right to know outweigh her right to privacy".
Yeah, I don't know.... Acting at a position with such power over the people who paid her salary... I'm pretty sure we have the right to know what we paid her for.

wait you guys didn't really think anything would happen to hillary did you? i mean i know most of you are literally retarded but this shit should of been obvious even to you

the fact that that article exists and that there is no investigation proves that it was a non-issue.

this was debunked before it even became a meme here.

Do you believe she did something wrong? If not, why not?

fpbp

i feel a tidal wave of interest incoming

I'm still fucking interested, why does it matter what the rest of the public thinks

DID THEY DO A FUCKING POLL TO FIND OUT WEITHER OR NOT TO GO AFTER THIS CUNT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

>Create a WH petition
YES. DO IT. Look at how well the Antifa petition has gone... over 300k signatures and at the top of the WH page.

(((FBI)))

DO IT

Boot

What I believe doesn't really matter, what matters is the truth.

Good

>>Create a WH petitionYES. DO IT. Look at how well the Antifa petition has gone... over 300k signatures and at the top of the WH page.
Look, even the Soros petition is at 45k petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Lets start a campaign to let these idiots know there is public interest spam the hell out of twitter and facebook with some hashtag to get the ball rolling

Everyone must tow the line, lest they be destroyed. They systematically targeted each and every online community they could. They all fell. They have just decided to make LGBTQ/race relations and communism their main issues. If you notice they quickly trampled and absorbed the red and anarchist communities with a year. The fact that anarchists would even associate communists is an oxymoron in itself.

SOMEBODY ALREADY MADE ONE!! SIGN SIGN SIGN!!! GO VIRAL WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

It's actually quite funny how obvious these agencies are at trying to protect the Clintons. It's like they ran out of good excuses and are just saying fuck it, give the plebes this shit to chew on.

much of the fbi will be among the first to be executed for treason and sedition.

>"lack of public interest"

Why use such an obvious bullshit reason to cover Hillary and all those involved? Of course there is public interest on both sides to either see WTF is or is not in her emails that caused such a uproar.

Also, why not use an excuse such as national security or "private information"? Surely, everyone knows by now that Hillary was handling both national security and private information so why not go with the obvious options. Why create yet another layer of lies to cover all the other layers of lies?!!!!!

>INB4 Trump does absolutely nothing

Hes in pc.

Why do all leftists do this stupid cop-out

If she was convicted you'd think it was political, right?

SIGN petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

God damn, mixed race people are discussing. If I was mixed, I would probably kill myself.

Benis

Signed.

DO IT.

Why assume that? If she were convicted I'd trust it, it just hasn't happened

Despite all I've said, government transparency is important, so please DO sign this petition.