Is being NEET the ultimate red pill?

if society doesnt value men, then why should men value society? i think its best to just be a drain on the system. the sooner it collapses the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z3qk4Crxgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it works for black and brown people.

You make something of yourself, so when society collapses, you're self-reliant, people flock to you and you can tell them to go kill themselves.

>Make women the new providers and have them compete for us.

>I'm 25, I'm sure if I look skinny enough a successful woman in her 30s will want me.

What you and every other faggot MGTOW sound like

No it literally doesn't. Speak to any of there women or close friends/ anybody rational and they will tell you that people who are shut ins and refuse to look for work are pathetic lazy fucks.

>make money whilst society functions
>purchase survival goods/training for the collapse

justify your NEETdom somewhere else, your shit is porch monkey tier.

yup. women lie all the time about what they want.
they want chads, it's that simple

just bought a sailboat for $35k and going and sail the world for 3 years minimum FUCK U FAGGOTS keep bitching about how fucked society is but staying to being apart of it im out bitches enjoy your depression

There is no greater goal after the collapse, so it's best to enjoy NEET freedom as long as possible. It's the only point in history where people had this much freedom, better enjoy it while it lasts.

>sail the world for 3 years minimum
that sounds crazy boring

sitting on your ass bitching about niggers muslims and why white women dont want to fuck it sounds so much better

it really does

ok hope you have a great time but your boats
not big enough to handle swells

>inb4 Somali pirates rape your corpse

What makes you think that I can't buy survival goods? (Whatever that even means - are you LARPing in the woods or something?)

im starting to lose any motivation in life
i guess being literal nigger is cool in todays society and its comfortable

Neets are the first to be blamed and hanged for the collapse.

And after the collapse? You're gonna be a useless shit then and you still won't get pussy.

Bon voyage, safe travels.

It's coming any day now!

Women have no idea what they want.

not going there gonna follow this guy route he ended up dead in India

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z3qk4Crxgw

Until you tell them what you're giving them.

Did you all follow Ahnuld and become cucks over there this month?

I can buy what I need at a greater rate, with excess to sell/leverage/provide.

I'm sure that GTX 1080 will be real valuable though.

>I can buy what I need at a greater rate
If you don't have it already, do you really need it?

I can't think of a singe thing I want to buy currently, which is why I'm not working. There's nothing in it for me.

Welfare and an aging population is unsustainable. Do you have rich parents? Could you manage their assets after they are dead?

The gravy train will stop before 2040.

Is me feeling bad about not having a job right now a social construct?

Do me a favor, wagecuck, go blow your boss, ask for a raise and keep on working like a good slave as you pay higher taxes that will, in the end, feed ME.

and until then you ride that train for all its worth while laughing at all the poor fucks slaving every day for wages to support kids that won't appreciate it in the slightest let alone value their own selves more than a bag of dirt

>Welfare and an aging population is unsustainable.
I sure hope so. I really don't want this mess to continue, which is why I refuse to support it. Makes sense, no?

>Do you have rich parents? Could you manage their assets after they are dead?
I'm already managing my inheritance, it's working out nicely so far.

>The gravy train will stop before 2040.
I'll be an old man by then, doesn't really spook me to be honest.

If we ever met, I would buy your 99c ramen in person, seeing as that is all you can afford anyway.

Well, all the best austriabro

Man should value himself first and foremost. Start with the one, and when all men value themselves it will show in the society he is a part of. Society will rise and fall based on the amount of men in it that have morals, self respect and self value. Women have always been bitches.