Why do we hate Milo again?

It seems like he's had our backs since Charlottesville even when our own deserted us for a bit.

He also apparantly used to be openly natsoc and called himself Milo "Wagner"

Because he's a faggot pedo?

I don't hate him

wtf i love that british faggot jew now

triples conform milo is a faggot jew

shills ran a character assassination campaign on him for a while and labeled him as controlled opposition. Pretty much anyone who is speaking logic or commonsense gets Sup Forumss seal of approval.

He's great, calls attention to toxic elements in our culture through provocative spectacle anf he's fun.

For bumming boys.
Also, who the fuck would actually wear that shirt? So gay.
>OP is definitely a faggot

He's in it for the money.

But it doesn't matter. You can't start a movement without a public figure to rally behind. His message had been consistent, so he'll do his part.

He's changed his name 3 times already. Used to go by Milo Hanrahan as well.

wow he sure has our back and represents our interests by shilling merch

now that youtube is cucked, 90% of youtubers get their revenue from selling shit like this

you might think they make pennies, but these assholes make fucking bank with this shit

>a terribly made shirt from china or another third world country is >$10
>sold for $40
>make $20-30 every shirt

he's a degenerate in it for money, he's simply a useful idiot to parade against liberals and commies because he's a faggot that likes niggers and race-mixing

>Because he's a faggot pedo?

he was the pedo target. he only professes his "love" of manboy sex because he was conditioned to do so by being raped as a kid.

I'm not a faggot I have a wife. I'm just saying he's not exactly an enemy of white nationalism, he's doing more good than harm. Of course I don't approve of his supposed lifestyle but I've long suspected it's an act to make him immune to sjw virtue signaling.

In other words, I don't believe he's really a homosexual.

>Why do we hate Milo again?
Because he's a flamboyant gay Jew who likes black cock in his ass and has 2 brain cells ask yourself do you want this type of person to be associated with us?

Sup Forums has a nasty habit of biting the hands that feed them.

Beggars can't be choosers

The only people who hate Milo are shills and people stupid enough to listen to shills

"we" don't. Just some dumbasses here do. Anyone with a brain supports this guy.

this
he's a faggot but he's /ourfaggot/
the hitjob the so-called mainstream media did on him was bullshit, which made me like him more

cuz he's a coal burner

Where's my rake

hes a gay jew

Not only that, he's a nigger-lover too.

Fuck off with your controlled opposition bullshit. Sage.

you cucks hated him long before that

>Also, who the fuck would actually wear that shirt? So gay.

i should order one and wear it for halloween

just to see how people interpret the joke.

Nigger-loving faggot Jewish Nazi white male!

>rake!
So you're telling me you want a coal burning faggot jew representing us/associated with us? Man you guys are sad.

Milo and Spencer need to be butt buddies again.

If he suddenly reverts the heel turn and tries to his fifty billion facebook normie followers into white nationalists it would be unbelievable.

He's too fucked now to represent the right

The movement is literally not going to survive without a good spokesperson, and even then the odds are slim.

Good luck with that 4th Reich I guess

good spokesperson? He's shit all he does is talk about black cock in his ass and about sjws antifa and other low hanging fruit. The pedo thing should've ended him imo. Trump is a puppet and all he does is shill for him. You should know when you're beat.