Question

What race is this newest school shooter?
Nathaniel Jouett - Initially, it has been reported that six people were shot in the library, two of those people have died. Four women were shot and two men, both of the fatalities were women.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/high-school-sophomore-16-suspect-n-m-library-shooting-article-1.3452216
youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3-oQOY9LE
archive.is/v7fKq
nativeheritageproject.com/2013/05/06/the-french-and-the-indians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a spic.

if i looked like steve-o in highschool id bring a gun to school and shoot people too.

Ugly mongrel

>Nathaniel Jouett

He's white

Looks like a beaner, but has a French name.

lol whut

Doesn't matter media will say any shooter with skin lighter than kraft paper is white

mongloid amero indian meztizo

Jouett is a white name. He's about as white as Americans get.

Dark White

Bingo!

"Jouett’s mother is Jessica Reynolds, maiden name Romero" She also left his father and became a dyke. Look at pics of the kid. Serious identity issues.

A fucking white male

That's a mexican aka "dark white" according to da gubbament

yea french name

probably a moor from spain that went to france and then found it's way in the new world

clearly been blacked at least 3 times in the family tree

White Hispanics

He shot a bunch of people at random, so... hapa

The diversity of the millennial generation — 40 percent non-white — represents a trend driven by the large wave of Hispanic and Asian immigrants who have been coming to the U.S. for the past half century

"Quid est veritas?"

nydailynews.com/news/national/high-school-sophomore-16-suspect-n-m-library-shooting-article-1.3452216

>Pastor David Stevens said that his daughter had been dating the teenager, who had recently started going to church but had an “anxiety attack” and left a service on Sunday, the day before the shooting.

SRI's Strike AGAIN!!!!!

styxhexenhammer is part siberian

43% of Millennials are non-white, making them the most diverse generation in American history. and that's a good thing.

POO

s t o p

c o v e r i n g

f o r

w h i t e

g e n o c i d a l

k i l l e r s

w i t h

y o u r

" d r u g s m a d e t h e m d o i t"

m e m e

Racial diversity will be the most defining and impactful characteristic of the millennial generation.

Could be part native too. Tons of Metis in Canada and a decent amount in the US. Generally they have French last names

I fucking knew he looked familiar, spic confirmed.

not everyone school shooter was white, but every school shooter was on SRI's

Millennials between ages 18 and 34 are now synonymous with America’s young adults, fully occupying labor force and voting ages. They comprise 23 percent of the total population, 30 percent of the voting age population, and 38 percent of the primary working age population. Among racial minorities their numbers are even more imposing. Millennials make up 27 percent of the total minority population, 38 percent of voting age minorities, and a whopping 43 percent of primary working age minorities.

WELL those pesky natives are siberian, but the ones in south america were blacked by spanish slaves and also dirty blacked spaniards who are also moors who were blacked and basically the whole world is a nigger

>UdCkJIXj
Are you almost done?

average american

Shooting up schools and public places is part of American white culture. It's as common in the white community as watching Nascar, having sex with dogs, and drinking Budweiser. Ever seen an ANTIFA riot video? 99% of them are, yup, you guessed it, WHITE. Ever seen a gay pride parade video, or a transgender rights protest? WHITES.

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEIT!!!

6 gorillion percent white

God, that's a punchable face

Dark white Youth

I don't want to sound like a D&C shill but I really can't tell the difference between Meds and sand coons

You're racist.

I am med thats an amerindian not even remotely similar nigga

This. Every one in US history. Look it up

Please link your sources.
Looking things up is tiresome.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek

>Nathaniel
>six

>(((Nathaniel)))
>(((six)))

Nathaniel (less frequently, Nathanael, Nathanial or Nathanel) is a given name derived from the Greek form of the Hebrew נְתַנְאֵל (Netan'el), meaning "God has given".[2]

JEWS DID THIS

The moment when your white school shooter becomes some kind of mexican, you know your demographics are fucked.

He looks like a Hispanic chappie to me. Get the calipers out, and we can measure his skull for cogenital criminal defects to help us implement eugenic principles.

>Nathaniel Jouett
He was meth head

But race is a social construct, unless we need it to bash white males.

this the only (((wounded person))) seen coming out of the library.

he white beat his shit

>Looks like a beaner, but has a French name.

probably native american then. new mexico has ton of reservations. dont' know how he got out though

This is what west coast Americans look like. Literally mystery meat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3-oQOY9LE
What does Sup Forums think of his YouTube channel?

apparently that last name is common in france/england

drugs give you the balls to do anything youve ever wanted to do subconsciously

The virigin race

>correlation = causation

Wow, what a surprise someone willing to throw their life away was on antidepressants. You really figured it out Sherlock

Stop justifying your drug addiction, you degenerate.

Note his pathetic attempt to hide deep, all-consuming insecurities in that picture. Also, tiny, flat head = low IQ.

Something seems really off about this photo.

Don't you know? School shooters can only be straight white males.

agreed. those legs are fucked

School shooting season is usually in spring. What happened? The school year just started, how do you build up so much pent up rage in a couple of weeks?

That's objectively a realdoll

yea it is a big mystery! Either the head is photoshopped to hide the real face, or it is a doll with purple skin

Slab of beef.
Its a doll or mannequin. Who loads a victim into the side of an ambulance? Where's the gurney?
Come at me shills.

lol this dude is lamer then that kid who shot up the supermarket and had the cartoon

You should see the high res version from that strange archived thread. Its a doll, no doubt.

Go on the realdoll website. The facial expression is identical to some of the photos and the arm and hand are in the same pose as they would be if they were held like that.

Nobody, nobody ever, has been carried in that way and has had their legs apart like that. It's just not the way humans work

Look at this if you haven't already seen it:
archive.is/v7fKq

half spic/half prairie nigger

french name due to french trappers fugging injuns back in the day

>archive.is/v7fKq
I hadn't seen that. Are there any other photos of that 'woman'? I hadn't even heard about this shooting desu but then I've been out of the loop today.

case in point
>nativeheritageproject.com/2013/05/06/the-french-and-the-indians/

>Jouett
>Spic

That's a frog name.

kek, I love how you faggots think frogs are white.

>Jouett
modern spelling
>Jewett

Look it up.

Unfortunately I don't know. user posts the pic, about one minute later someone who claims to know the shooter pops up offering all kinds of seemingly bullshit info. At 3:30 in the morning mind you. Mighty peculiar stuff.

Considering I haven't heard anything about it on the news, he must not be very white.

Fart Box spotted

l women suck at surviving

Thats one ugly fuck

>That tiny baby body
>That disproportionate, lop sided head
>Those ears
>That pinhead
>That JUST hair
>Glasses
>Rape 'stache
>Graphic tee
>Looks like some kind of fucked up spic half breed mongrel
No wonder he snapped
All Americans this fucked up looking??

That there is your typical Los Angeles Unified School District kid. Every kind of miscegenation possible went into producing this specimen.