Question to Sup Forums nogs and dindu sympathizers

Why THE FUCK your dirty people have no concept of honor, shame and bravery?

>Fight in the ring
>Rules: no knees
>Nog does a knee
>Opponent stops fighting and turns around
>Dindu suckerpunches
>Opponent gets KO
>Nignog is celebrating
>KO guy's trainers get in the ring and shows the nigger who's BOSS
>Black hides like a bitch

Webm related. This world has fuckin failed. Humanity is worthless

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jij0Aa89DHQ
glorykickboxing.com/rules
youtube.com/watch?v=MjfHuAVig9g
youtube.com/watch?v=h_8Rjks4zZ4
youtu.be/8Go8Ny9haDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same incident

>celebrating right after
He didn't even think he did anything wrong. Dindu nuffin!

SHEEEEEIT

>He relaxed
Never turn your back in a fught.

YEAH FUCK THAT NIGGER KICK HIS FUCKING ASS

HOPE THEY STOMPED HIS FUCKING TEETH OUT

FUCK NIGGERS

Was the nig at least disqualified? or was he still given the victory?

Dunno. Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=jij0Aa89DHQ

Bump

why did he turn around and walk away?

when he saw the xbox 360

what fight was this? article??

They gave the nog the victory. The articles I found on it didn't even mention the illegal knee (which is why the white dude stopped fighting). I will say though, since the ref didn't stop it after the knee... the other guy needed to keep going, especially knowing that the nog was going to cheat no matter what.

at least his bros jumped the nigger

>They gave the nog the victory.

How progressive.

That was uncalled for and cheap as fuck.

got youtube video

This is Glory Kickboxing. Knee was legal, KO was legal. He relaxed.

The main rule of all combat sports is DEFEND YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES and only stop fighting when the ref says to, stopping and turning without without the ref saying so is just asking to get knocked out.

>kickboxing
Well that changes everything... I originally thought it was regular boxing.

I might be wrong, but this looks like kickboxing (notice that they're barefoot) which leads me to believe that the knee was legal.

what I'm saying is... OP is a fag.

fucking niggers. they should all be gassed.

nah you're the fag nigger

Whats nice is that nog had his jaw broke in the ensuing scuffle after the sucker punch.

>niggerlover
kill yourself fucking faggot,no matter in what case,niggers must be exterminated
MUH BASED BLACK MAN HAD THE RIGHT HUURRR OP SUK COCKSSS HURDUR
fucking cucks

oy vey its like anudda armenian genocide!

in some professional kickboxing organizations knee's to the head are illegal, but this one is legal.

That makes me happy.

>kickboxing
>referee doesn't even give the slightest indication of stopping the fight
>for no reason the retard turns his back on the nog
>gets suckerpunched
>nog then gets his ass beaten

I'd be the first to say niggers must hang, but come on, that guy legit deserved it.

If you don't want to get suckerpunched, don't turn your back on a black guy.

It would be one thing if the referee stopped the fight, but there was no reason for any confusion on that part.

Yea, my mistake. Knee was legal. But for one or another reason, that guy stopped fighting and walked away, why suckerpunch? Look:

>I understand the whole "protect yourself at all times" but Groenhart's punch on Grigorian was a total sucker punch. Back completely turned— Michael Stets (@Michael_Stets)

— Michael Stets (@Michael_Stets)

Fake news. Knee was legal. Guy should protect himself at all times.
Guy that got knocked out is a retard.

Protect yourself at all times

Illegal move. Supposed to go back to your corners after, but he made the mistake of turning around before the ref told them to go back to their corners.

>139549399

It wasn't the bell.

>that guy legit deserved it.
I bet you think he should also rape his wife,right ?
niggerlover

I recall Mayweather having a similar cheap victory. It wasn't knocking someone out with his back turned but I believe he faked like he was going to touch gloves or something like that.

Its shitty. Its not honorable. It pisses white people off, but it is fucking LEGAL

glorykickboxing.com/rules
Knee was legal.

>not defending yourself at all times

>he relaxed
>he relaxed
>he relaxed
>he relaxed
white people never learn

>not protecting yourself at all times

retard has no business being in a ring with him to begin with obviously

ah, here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=MjfHuAVig9g

If you went down to Harlem alone at night and got your wallet stolen and your ass beat, sure, I'd feel bad for you, but it could have been avoided by not going to Harlem alone at night carrying your wallet.

A retarded boxer that turns his back on an active opponent deserves to get hit.
A retard that turns his back on a black boxer doubly so.

What the nog said:

“I was in the corner and I saw these guys coming out,” Groenhart said of the attackers. “I was like come on guys this is a sport. Things happen. Some people get emotional, too close. But this is a sport and little children are watching this sport at home. You can not come into a ring like this”

>that guy stopped fighting and walked away, why suckerpunch?

a towel wasn't thrown in, the ref didn't stop the fight..etc..etc..etc..etc

nigger was 100% in the right, don't get in the ring without knowing what the fuck your doing

That's racist to fat people.

Don't see what the nig did wrong here. Yeah it's a cheap move, but if the bell hadn't be rung and the round's still going it's legal.

>I understand the whole "protect yourself at all times" but Groenhart's punch on Grigorian was a total sucker punch. Back completely turned— Michael Stets (@Michael_Stets)

the spic literally headbutts him, the fight had started again.

nothing wrong here.

>camera pans to the corner where the nigger's getting the shit beaten out of him

did she die in a car accident?

Sucker punches are completely legal in kickboxing. One of the first things your coach should tell you is to never take your eyes off your opponent.

niggers have no honour

His opponent headbutted him intentionally.
I know this place hates blacks, but when the blacks do it within the rules they are right. It's VERY easy to find them doing something against the rules. Use that or I'll assume you're a shill that wants to appear to be on our side but says dumb things to discredit the whole.

>Not protecting yourself
>During a live kickboxing fight

SHIGGY

Protect yourself at all times

Pic related

niggers are scum

2 things.
1. The punch was legal because the guy that got KTFO turned his back for no reason. The referee didn't stop the action, so he had no reason to turn his back. It was perfectly legal
2. The "white" guy that got knocked out is an Armenian, and he looks T*rkish, but the lighting makes him paler. He's certainly not a white guy.

>Some slavshit now has only 10 IQ points instead of 20

How tragic

Didn't know Jordan Peterson was an MMA ref.

Also, the nog has not even sense of what's wrong or right, read this shit:

>“I was in the corner and I saw these guys coming out,” Groenhart said of the attackers. “I was like come on guys this is a sport. Things happen. Some people get emotional, too close. But this is a sport and little children are watching this sport at home. You can not come into a ring like this”

The nigger didn't commit any foul and the knockout punch was 100% legal. Also, they guy was fighting is a T*rk, but the lightning makes him appear paler than he really is.

>slav shit
Does this guy look Slavic too you?
This is the guy that got KO'ed.

See

Yea, he's fuckin turk scum. Still what the nog did was honorless af

Someone has to sort the fight out

The guy who got KO'd is a Brit, see:

Niggers really are fucking apes, aren't they? No sense of virtue, respect, or honor. Just chimping out. It's fucking sad. They belong in cages.

It's not honorless, because there's no justification for turning your back in a fight for no reason.
It's different from other things. Look up Erick Silva vs Nordine Taleb, THAT was honorless. Erick Silva went to touch gloves, and he hit Nordine with a heavy punch, but Nordine later KO'ed him stiff.

Nothing better than seeing a turkroach get starched

>knockout punch was 100% legal.

>atacking from behind
>atacking after the round ended
he deserves to be Banned for that

Good. I'm glad that he's dead. All hail king nigger

Hail your master eternal anglo

By many fighters it's honorless. Video related: Thai guy vs nigger, click at 5:15, Thai guy stops his attack when the nog turns around (dindu looks completely destroyed)

youtube.com/watch?v=h_8Rjks4zZ4

>attacking after the round ended
>30 seconds into the 3 minute round
Fucking retard.
>muh Brazilian master race
Shut up, Pedro.

Hue vs Leaf LETS GOOOO

Glory is kickBOXING.
Muay Thai is Muay Thai, respect is a very big thing in that sport.

This should be good.

>murica has literal no-go zones
"""""Greatest""""" country alright

russel brand?

That nigger isn't even a muay thai fighter ffs. Just a Kickboxing guy who trained elbows (look at the number of fights at the start). Do you think that thai fighter respects that nigger? The nog even tried to make fun of him at the beginning. He didn't attack at the end because it's honorless (he would hurt himself)

Can you not understand that? Why do you think the nog at OP's webm was attacked and criticized? A hint: It has to do with honor

He's a jackass for throwing knees. Thats for the fight administration to handle. The ref should have called him out on it. However the fight was not over. The black guy wasn't wrong for continuing the fight. The fight literally was-not-over. You never do what the white guy did. Its perfectly within the rules for an opponent to continue fighting even if you just decide to stop or are lollygagging around, and the opponent most likely always WILL, because the FIGHT ISNT OVER. No one quit, the ref didn't end anything, the fight isn't over. This has happened before. All fighters know to fight until sometimes quits ("I quit," "Tap," taps out, etc.) or the ref ends the fight. This is universal knowledge.

Did the others jumping in to fight the black guy get fined or something? They could even be arrested and charged with crimes.

Oh and apparently the knee was within the rules the whole time. This is kickboxing. Thats why the ref didn't call it.

And OP is faggot race baiting shill, like the other fag shills here.

they still have chimp dna and it makes them "warriors" lmao

I didn't know Americans sucked black cock that much

You are also a dumbass. The nog does not land a knee at any point.

youtu.be/8Go8Ny9haDw

> Also, they guy was fighting is a T*rk
>Grigorian
>T*rk

hmmm ok

Turkish disapora into Armenia.
This is what he looks like

Harut Grigorian (born March 24, 1989) is an Armenian-Belgian kickboxer who competes in the middleweight division.

Why do you lie like that? Did a T*rk fuck your boyfriend or something?

What are you, retarded? I hope you realize the Ottomans imported Turks into Armenia, that was step 2 of the ethnic cleansing, retard.

Why the fuck can't white people fight? I kind of feel bad for the crackers because this is just pathetic. They need to start teaching whites how to fight in high school instead of bullshit math classes. One you will actually use.

are you implying armenians looked different before that event?

you do realize armenians and turks look basically the same..

What the fuck are you talking about?
Almost all of the top MMA fighters are white.
Current Heavyweight champ has been beating the shit out of non-whites for the past few years, the fight before his last one he knocked out a black dude in 2 minutes.
Middleweight champ is a white guy. Got his title shot because he beat up a black guy right before.
Lightweight champ is Conor McGregor, has been KO'ing non-whites for the past while.
Featherweight champ...I'm not sure, he's mostly white but I think he's got a bit of native in him. Anyway, he just beat up a Brazilian to get the title.
Bantamweight champ is a white guy.
2 of the women's champs are white, out of 3 total.
The only non-white champs are Light heavyweight (belt is vacant right now, but it might go back to the previous champ who was black), welterweight, flyweight and women's bantamnweight.

>armenians
>white
They're literally turks in denial.

Listen to the bear, yankee.

>boxing is real fighting
>kickboxing is real fighting
oh to be this ignorant

>protect yourselves all times
seems like u got the nig mentality

Another thing that the nigger-yank didn't account for was that McGregor was the physically stronger fighter. If you actually watched the fight (which I imagine the nigger didn't have enough welfare to spend it on), McGregor was manhandling Mayweather like a ragdoll.
Also, McGregor held his own in a boxing fight. If it was street fight, McGregor would just end in with one kick to the shin, and then pummel him.

White guy was in the wrong here. You DON'T TURN YOUR BACK TO THE OPPONENT DURING A FIGHT. Only the ref can stop the match.