Tim Poole is on Tucker right now...is he wearing his cap?

Tim Poole is on Tucker right now...is he wearing his cap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss5MOCcCh4s
youtu.be/Ie7qnFSpE_g
youtube.com/watch?v=yReb1O6w0pU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wzr12gBrXA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes he is. Go, Tim!

Yes, I'm wondering if the "woman" is a woman.

there it is!

tim looks fatter on tv.

>Virgin Cap
>no Chad Bald
why he doesn't lose it already?

Obviously. He gets extremely mad when people can see his baldness.

tactical kippah

He done good, he was a good boy. It's funny he was even handed now antifa will kill him should have gone full fash.

baldness isn't funny you fuckers

I just want everyone to know that I'm mixed race.

rewind 18 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss5MOCcCh4s

>wearing a fucking beanie on a prime time news show

top fucking kek, what an insecure baldlet. He's just drawing more attention to his plight with that damn thing than if he just accepted it.

Hey, Tim. When are you going to go to South Africa? Need some on the ground reportage.

Camera's further away.

Is he bald? I've never seen him without the beanie

brave enough to spread da truth through hard hittin indie journalism but not brave enough to show off that chrome dome.

hi frendo

>a rare timmy

he should've had a backup cap underneath

He should wear a bowtie with his cap for tucker carlson.
Also tim is on minds.

We offered a go fund me to buy him a toupee.

When you're that bald, just go for it like Molymeme or Patrick Stewart. Own it with no fucks given.

tv always distorts people

/bald/ here. just shave it and bitches but up in your captain Picard.

I mean, he doesn't look bad, he looks completely fucking normal bald

why so insecure

I hope he will be bold enough to embrace his boldness at some point.

thousands of
like snake skin

Yea - it'd be better then the hat, makes him seem like a cartoon character.

He's not bad looking and should shave that fringe, he will progress farther as a journalist if he doesn't sartorially resemble Jesse in Breaking Bad. Or he may fear shaving his head lest Antifa think he's a white nationalist and shower him with beatings.

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!

what a fag

What does his beanie smell like?

What happens if I remove his cap, will he die?

from what I can see, he must have started going bald unusually early. he is like 30 years old or something and is severely bald on top meaning he most likely started losing hair in early 20s, maybe late teens..
losing hair that early must feel like absolute shit and most likely effected him greatly, thus he wears the hat as his safety blanket.

He should get a kippah and somehow attach it to his bald spot. would cover it splendidly when the hat comes off. Could also have a pastie under the kippah, that matryoshka system would be invincible.

>he literally carries a backpack with spare beanies around all the time

F

Good call. Anyone tries to mess with it just scream anti-Semite! Guaranteed win & shekels.

It is rumoured that Tim's beanie contains the secrets of the universe and many a brave warrior have tried to take it for themselves, all failing because such is the redness of its pill.

I bet he changes them in a locked room.

why is this bald weirdo trying to look like a 15-year-old skater?

Kek. Tucker and the other guest look visibly disgusted.

youtu.be/Ie7qnFSpE_g

It's part of their culture to regress and remain in the adolescent stage, it justifies a lot of creepy interests and behaviour.

I don't get this social stigma surrounding bald people , it's a genetic issue and it's out of hand for the person to solve that problem , all depends on technology and medicine.

But because it's a emotional weapon people use it all the time because can become a emotional weakness and also damaging for self esteem .

T.started baldind at age of 23.

I started at 15. It's a slow process so now it's like my follicles are on the fence.

it's like anything else: people usually don't care much unless you bring attention to it (e.g. wearing a beanie 24/7)

if the guy feels like young lol its not like he his old that can barely walk

anyway do you like ac dc or metalica or david bowie ?

because they dressed same way like teenagers

They set trends for teenagers you brainlet.

>what an insecure baldlet
many such cases!

>button down and fancy cap

i love you Tim

no but people like to be you know political incorrect and because they have sense of humor is ok to make jokes regarding baldness. I totally understand but the problem is when this bald man starts to make jokes too...

all the sudden people want me death

Interestingly they're all very spiritual artists, I like Bon Scott for his charisma but the others do nothing for me. They rely too much on electronic effects to mask their lack of talent.

I consider those bands to be early electro, the sounds they make are so enhanced they may as well have used a keyboard to make their music. Strumming the guitars etc is just part of the act.

someone get this nigga a du-rag SAP

>Tim Poole
Literally who cares
He sold this site a year ago

yea and they dress like teens... teen rock stars...

I dont know your concept of what is to be young or feel young , but one thing i know, is that you are very young and then a teen , then adult young till you can ... and then you are old and die .

>looks freakishly like my brother but who?
Is he the guy that had the prayer rally?

Some beanie/apparel company should sponsor him.

I meant their behaviour is set to a period of their lives that has passed. It's just kinda fake, it becomes self parody - like an obese woman in a mini skirt and tube top.

Bowie is acting his age now since faking his death, I just hope he's not doing any killing/torturing of innocent people for speshal powaars anymore.

same shit brother , if im brainless why a 40+ playing guitar dressed like a school boy ?
OK he makes money playing for 16 year teenagers so they trend there pussies all over .

The adult kind

I could see him getting sponsored.

atleast you're not 5'11"

>unironically using the term electro

you really are an old ass man

is he the son of the so called christopher poole? is he a meme?

What would u call it then?

Swamp trance hektick beatz? Double hardcore psy rave trance deep beatz?

It's electro grasshopper, adding complicated names is just a comb over for lack of originality.

YEs but for me the ac dc style or astethics are not exclusive for teens and actually for adults because its based on motorcycle culture and fashion and other influences

For example eminem had staterd his carrer at age of 35 if im not wrong and he his a 50 year old rapper , why he uses benies and hoodies and large sized jeans escaping from his ass ?

Yet he has a succeful carrer and one of the artist that had sell more records in history

well you never know when someone will try to steal it. gotta come prepared

Rogan that shit

I'm not a fan of his because I felt his music was shoved down people's throats, I think that's why his older stuff is about as classic as Brittney spears or backstreet boys. Hip hop is an incredibly racist genre, he was an attempt to make it more culturally palatable to white people.

The big money that ran the entertainment industry was and is more interested in social engineering than promoting good content.

Bon Scott was short, ugly and broke but he is the spirit of Australian men that the world loves so much. So much wit, humour and genuine excitement. Eminem just doesn't connect with anyone like Bon did because he's an invented persona.

Metallica also became irrelevant post the black album, they're just ageing ftm trannys.

maybe because he is a skater you fucking faggot. tim pool has got bigger balls then you could ever strive for

And he's still a 30 year old baldie trying to look like a highschool freshman

SAINT BON

whats your point?

this is it I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=yReb1O6w0pU

tim pool is the man.

i think he dress normal like casual street wear, and the beanie is very causal also like nothing very flashy or fashionable , its just a regular fucking beanie

Stan Smith

yeah I must admit I've followed him since occupy and he can be quite based.
He has also called us out several times, we don't trick him
>le hacker named cuckchan he used to stand there with the lefties actually
>but the strangest thing has happened now he stands there on the other side
>even though he stood there sorta with the lefties, he was really one of them though, it was just about free speech
I don't got a link, but it was quite accurate how he presented it

he's exactly what a journalist should be. he also holds is own and doesn't take shit. like from that faggot mustache matt. literally the only bad thing people can say about him is that he wears a beanie.

when you get like this you just shave it off, then it doesn't look stupid. Men don't give a shit about hair anyways, but that there looks just well extremely stupid.

I have cousin that went like that in his 20ies and he just rakes it all off. I still got hair but I think it's comfy part in the summer so I often do it my self. When I think about I might to it now again, too long hair now, noice and comfy to air the nuggin a bit

What's wrong with his head, why does he have it covered all the time?

this
he is actually a serious journalist with no agenda, something I really miss in anglo sphere

Backstabbing piece of cowardly shit.

he claims it's to hide his identity or some bullshit. it's to hide his crazy bald head.

wasn't that directed at that faggot mustache matt? that guy is the lamest dude around. when he was trying to get a debate with PJW he was acting like a little bitch. he reminds me of .. youtube.com/watch?v=Wzr12gBrXA8

Oh I see, shame there is so much stigma surrounding hair loss. He's actually not that bad of a journalist compared with some of the others I've seen.

To be fair that is one of his calling cards. Without it he'd be like sonic without the shoes.

Kek.

or both? he's getting two birds stoned at once. smart move

Your mother fucked a monkey, congratulations.

i mean, plenty of people rock the bald look. tim's problem is he wants to go for the young skater punk aesthetic while being as bald as a man can get. they don't really go together.

yeah, having fox news advertise your face and name at prime time is a great way to hide your identity.

Matt taking off Tim's hat was classic. It showed how quick Fake Peaceful Tim acts hardcore just cuz somebody exposed his bald head.