Fellow Chads of Sup Forums: How Has Being RedPilled Effected Your Pick Up Game?

I've found when I show my power level, some women just go away in disgust, however, the ones that stay and fight, are INTENSELY attracted like I rarely got before and can be made naked if manipulated correctly in debate
But I've also noticed that by showing my level, Conservative value type girls have been standing out and making themselves noticable
So it's been kind of a win-win.
I get laid WAY less, but when I do the sex is rockin at a higher level than before.
I also get laid less because I generally can't stand being around women as much as I used too and don't go looking for it.
What's your story, Chad?

I'm not a degenerate anymore, so I wouldn't know

op is a fat neet larping as a chad, pls sage

Had a girl who i subtly red-pilled. She almost idolized me in the end, but she went crazy after smoking too much DMT. She started posting "They Live" clips on Facebook etc. They love the idea of having a strong alpha man looking after them.

Ya figured me out!

made it near impossible to get anyone for me because where I live whites are a minority and are usually taken by other races, so my chance of getting a girl is less than 1%

I started exercising. My game is going pretty good.

I'm an asshole aswell but I'm starting to use this as an advantage. Bitches are instantly hooked if you call yourself an asshole.

Fucking whores on the daily is fun but honestly pretty degenerate fampi

sounds like a shit girl

You didn't tell her that the they in "they live" is (((them)))??

>make tinder
>get plenty of matches
>delete
>reactivate it
>women match with me and then unmatch 3 hours later
Why

Any 1488 shit in your profile?

Of course not lel

I got laid by calling a girl a whore and talking about niggers, something about it throws them off. It's something strange.

I mean, a lot of girls are turned on by serial killers, so I don't find this so strange

WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
>WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?
WHO IS SHIT POSTING WHO?

>I mean, a lot of girls are turned on by serial killers, so I don't find this so strange
For the first 250,000 years of existence of the homosapien, being able to kill multiple other men would be a very desirable trait.
So I can see how that would work out like that.

how do you make it through the day with your shitty english

Those are bots and fake accounts that are getting deleted

I thought those were just weird dreams?

This. Tinder's more or less useless these days. All the quality ass has moved to Bumble and Dine, and most people have left Tinder due to the influx of spambots.

I'd bet most of the girls you matched with had limited profiles and one or two pics.

>how do you make it through the day with your shitty english
The same way I make it through the night
With my cock in your moms ass.

Don't know about you guys but my pick up game is starting to be more like the Jews. Everytime I see a penny on the ground and pick it up I get a rush of satisfaction, when I see a nickle I get paranoid and look around before I pick it up. The rush is unbelievable.

Is bumble any good?

I've had fun with it. Definitely preferable to Tinder. If you're in a bigger city, I'd recommend Dine.

I've got 14/88 shit in my POF profile... fucking with these girls is literally more fun than fuckin them at this point
It's fun being reminded just how far in the Matrix normies are by seeing their reactions.

fpbp

i redpill women on faggots and trans and dumb poor people,they hate it but dont really care,women are selfish dude,if you got the looks and the money they wont care what your views on others are
>hur hur just stop it or i will get mad
>transgender people are mentally ill,and faggots and aid ridden pedos
>hur hur can we change subjects plsss

Legit chads can be openly 1488 and get pussy, not a chad.