So i was the only one who noticed our vistor last night?

He came to drop us some interesting info, but nobody picked up who he was, off his sig, but me? Was it really him?

archive.is/v7fKq

some interesting nuggets in there from mr pltFw3gm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v7fKq
amp.usatoday.com/story/614946001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So those six guys plus the cameraman are all in on it, then?

fuck if i know.

bump

Just tell us faggot.

I think its bannon

I think he's better off here. He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with all the nazi larper shit. I'm glad he's gone - he was a distraction, like Flynn.

thanks for the copypasta you post every two hours. i feel honored a real actual paid shill vistited my thread.

Say something then lad. What the fuck are you onabout?

bamp

Checked

I thought I explained it already. Look at the pic I uploaded to the first post. He signed his name as , "K". Bannon's full name, used prior to white house/campaign duties is Stephen K. Bannon. He used that on his sirius radio show I listened to all the time. Look at the topic material, it's classic Bannon trying to give us the heads up and get the ball rolling on pushing back on the fake narratives were being given. He then goes on to try to narrow down the left's angle in the upcoming narratives, which he says will be pivoting to trans military ban. It was his style entirely, or a masterful larp, that never put anything out there to anyone but the one person who bit on it (me). I then in the following few screen grabs referred to him as Steve, which nobody else in the whole thread picked-up on (more than just these few), where I asked him about other stuff we wanted, to which he provided.

>archive.is/v7fKq

>post archive
>no background info
>no nothing
>literally 100% shitposting

Please learn 2 post threads u stupid cunt

>MODS PLEASE BAN OP FOR OFF TOPIC OR UNDERAGE (TOPIC NONSENSICAL - EITHER TROLL OR 12 YEAR OLD)AN d DELETE THREAD THANKS

they are really afraid aren't they? thanks for the bump

>thread is non sense
>literally no topic
>0 meaning
>0 relation to anything political

sage
ban & prune so we dont have bots like this over run Sup Forums like they did /x/

jesus - what a weird image. She's planking in his arms

why are you hitting so hard on a thread that has literally barely any responses? the frequency of your ranting is clearly showing that this topic has disturbed you in some way. why?

it was also really weird in the thread where the guy said that his cousin was there and he could assure us that it really happened

Bump. Guys, this is definitely a Real Doll. That archived thread has a very good idea. There no reason why any medical personel would carry a human being like that. Holy shit K is on to something.

That was me and I was memeing you dumb newfaggot. "muh cousin" is the same shit shills spammed all over the internet after sandy hook.

lul MUH COUSIN

What is that a picture of and what does that comment mean?

What he say dem gon be do

read the archive link you spectacular negroid

bump, the whole bit about the air force base is strange.

It's from the shooting in the library. If you don't know what a Real Doll is, check it out.

Hmm... Bump.

that was quite a thread user, good catch. Definitely seems like Bannon's style, and with him "waging war" against Trump's enemies and him being a Sup Forums lurker makes sense it could have been him

Yeah that ended up being pretty interesting. That picture looks weird but I'm not totally convinced it's a Real Doll. Im more convinced that could be Bannon.

Antifa are planning on killing the trump family november 4th.
We need to stop antifa

Thanks guys. would be cool if it was him. Also pretty sketchy how hard the shills are coming at this thread too.

bump. didnt even hear about this.

checked heavy metal 666

They're just sliding it now.

amp.usatoday.com/story/614946001/

Still no motive today, and the girl in the pic is supposed to be 20 (i think). She could totally be wearing the same necklace from when she was 18.

what in the samhell is going on around here

read the whole thread and follow his responses to everyone. it's total strategy the whole way through with multiple angles. he even starts generating his own new angles not from questions he's asked.

That was a really interesting thread last night. It was weird. What's a Real Doll?

you guys are wiling to look like utter morons over a photo (One still frame) vs waiting for any good video to come out.
You think the CIA is just going around and False Flagging shootings all over the US to do what? All it does it make Americans want more guns, because it's pushing Americans to defend themselves from criminals.
So is the CIA working to sell Guns?
Is the CIA just this stupid?
If the CIA wanted to get rid of Guns they would do it a more effective way

>Van Halen
>Metal
Whut?

I'd still BUMP that doll...

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU PUT A REAL HUMAN BEAN INTO AN AMBULANCE EVER

A good chunk (like 99%) of these "shills" are autists that are only pretending to shill to fuck with you and bait. I know because I often do it myself.
You seriously think real shills are this garbage at their job? An actual shill will never reveal that he is a shill.

very realistic and expensive sexdoll.

I don't really know what to make of this. The face looks pretty real but why is she so stiff?

He said repeatedly it didn't have to be a false flag, "they" (the press), "got their money shot".

>So is the CIA working to sell Guns?
>Is the CIA just this stupid?
>If the CIA wanted to get rid of Guns they would do it a more effective way
Halfwitted faggots believe the CIA is anti-gun. Hell they ran America's biggest military firearms importers at one time...C.entury I.nternational A.rms

are you a professional human bean in ambulance putter?

Bump

If you were a bored FBI/CIA/NSA/DEA agent sitting around at the office dicking with your friends building advanced malware - yeah, it's well within the realm of possibility.

Check out this exchange.

Looks like one of the dolls they used for Hillary

>archive.is/v7fKq
at the angle she is at, why is her hair not falling downward?

You don't load a supposed bleeding and injured person into a supposed rambulance in that fashion EVER.
She should be on a stretcher, stabilized straight as possible with blankets and probably an iv on her.
This is one of those realistic sex dolls, without a doubt

Schizophrenia: The thread

>why is she so stiff

Dead?

and if it's not available?

noticed the thread, opened it briefly, read the few posts in it, and fucked off. good catch faggot.

>bamp

>they have an ambulance but no stretcher

>afl

Oh, well then just have one guy pick it up like a sack of rice and toss it into the ambulance

it's occupied and these are first responders.

Good question
Shit tier shitposting: the country

other than you just did?

So if this is truly Bannon he is implying that Paul Shaffer and James Carville are both going to jail for being pedos and that its a toss up who goes down first?
Better pay attention to the news to see if anything happens to these 2

there is actually a video of the police carrying out Jessica Thron, but the faggot camera man never zooms in so you cant make out the detail.

she is the ONLY person seen being brought out. real or doll

they still put people into the back of the ambulance, not throw them in through the side door

You're really underestimating them, dumb shit. These are people and groups secretly paid and funded by the government to propagandize and subvert dissenters throughout the internet.
"muh CTR" and "muh shareblue" are bullshit groups funded by 3rd parties that are far too weak to affect anything significantly.

Sup Forums still hasn't gotten fully over this /r/the_donald "muh shills" shit. Stop making it worse.

user you give me hope.

Day of the rope incoming if numerals

interesting read user
bump

Wouldn't she more over her should and not so "stiff"? She is way too stiff looking to be real. Her face is also off for the events. Also, most people subconciously hold only you when you carry them, not leave the arm hanging and away from the man's shoulder.

Yes, it does look like a doll, but what can we prove with that pic? A still image isn't that useful

Who was the crew of that ambulance?

That archive is cancer. The problem is people will come to a conclusion and then make up reasons to make it fit, instead of seeing what's in front of them and acknowledging the truth.

Weird.
Bump.

Reading the archive.
Have a bump.

>Schizophrenia: The thread
this, and holy fuck some of you are bad and likely need mental help. The woman was in shock some nutjob shot her. It's really you schizo fucks the deep state loves as they can get you to conspiracy up anything. You guys literally think everything is a false flag and thus dissuade any real investigation into the more suspicious things that occur in the world.

oy vey

Glad you cleared that up. Got the winning lotto numbers?

Emt here. We don't carry patients like that. Ever. Especially a trauma. Fishy.

After some review. Imo. It appears somebody was probably killed there. This shit was staged to cover it up.

This, there's usually a folding step in the back and a bigger opening. Looks like some Madame tussauds shit.

Cant wait until you get shot. Cunt

The power of the meme is that when you attack someone for believing it, they are far less receptive to the idea that they might be wrong.

im fucking with you dude. i don't disagree with you, just reversing roles for a sec. see how easy it is to get triggered on pol?

I'm starting to think there's only around 100 of us shitposting in circles with shill bots

this...ok for a leaf i guess prob a proxy but whatever this time

Goddam right. Last good band, except Pantera

RE

i've always wondered this.

As some who is training to be a CNA, I can 100% tell you she is not in shock. They don't get so stiff that when you carry them they are more rigid than rigor mortis.

Do tell more.

Look at her legs and feet

There is not enough proof to call it a doll, simply as that

The blood dripping straight down her arm, same size and density all the way to the bottom. If she was being moved while bleeding the trail wouldve diverted a little, and blood doesn't drip downward perfectly. Also, why is she bleeding? Flow should've been stopped before putting her in the ambulance if it was superficial enough to pick her up and carry her into it.

we want the goods

Would've been near impossible for one little guy like that to carry her if she was "shocked into stiffness". Same effect applies when you go limp in someones arms, you become dead weight, and they would've used a stretcher.

...and if steve is lurking now...you're welcome. gotta go i gotta fire to run from.

The picture looks like it's a bad shoop. It looks like an amateur attempted to paste her face on there after the fact, you can tell from the pixels.

Also I'd imagine she'd be hell to carry like that ask planked out like that. Too bad the idiot forgot his gurney, it might have been convincing.

That would be rigor mortis when that happens or contractures, which this is neither.

Shock is what happens when the body is lacking oxygen. Which does:

>Low/falling blood pressure
>Weak rapid pulse
>Rapid respirations
>Cold/moist/pale skin
>Thirst
>Restlessness
>Confusion

Those are the actual signs of Shock. She has none of them. Never thought I'd use med books for Sup Forums

why is the short fat emt on the right acting like he shouldn't touch her. shouldnt he be doing everything he can to lend a hand.