Gets $8,400 a MONTH just from patreon

>Gets $8,400 a MONTH just from patreon
>Gets between $5,000-$10,000 a month from youtube ad revenue (low end, taken into account recent demonetization of 1/3rd of videos)
>Gets at least $1,000-$2,000 a month from selling "merch"
>Has been getting this amount for 2+ years
>Uploads a vid of him nearly crying. Bitching about how he can't "afford" to be sued. e-begging for money

Why are these youtubers so shit with finances?
Or are they just swindlers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
nsclrp.blogspot.ca/2017/08/golden-mean-fallacy-argument-against.html
patreon.com/sargon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fat bastard that guy is.

>get sued
>lose all your money

why wouldn't he be worried?

because sarcuck knows he's going to lose the case and get sued

I have never heard of him. What's his offering?

He should be lucky he hasn't been burned alive

no he doesnt get 5000$ ad revenue, youtube is killing all ads for politician, specifically Sup Forums friendly channels

why's he getting sued? I haven't followed Sargon in months

>139550459
libel/slander

...some SJW idiot filed motions that might actually succeed because he's a brit.

Most of that money is tied up in the US because that international transfer rate + UK WTFRETARDED tax rates.

He probably gets paid shit with what he actually takes out.

He should probably move to the US if he wants to enjoy getting an 8-12k a month income.

Oh yeah, Sage motherfucker.

over what? slandered who?

Sarcuck of mossad

Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

No, he is getting sued because he took someone's content and did not add anything. He just cut it up and rearranged it with zero commentary.
Then, Youtube took the video down because the original content creator complained, but this moron decided to reupload it to another site.
>139546606
There's no way he makes that much money. Holy shit.

>e-celeb cancer getting blown the fuck out

I couldn't be happier

kek

>$5,000-$10,000 from youtube a month.

Noway he is making that kind of money. Youtube used to be a goldmine maybe 3-4 years ago. Today people make less than $500 a month per video that has millions of viewers.

>giving money to a jewtuber
>giving money to a quadroon

Two things you should never do

Anyone got the video in question?

What a faggot

Fuck him and fuck his hair

Is he even white? He doesn't really look like it. Would explain his cucking on race issues

what does money have to do with this? It's a lawsuit, just look at the H3H3 spending, six figures, even with the number you put, that's not enough to pay it...

Is this a new thing now: hating sargon? fucking two year olds, at least he is open to dialogue. this is the second post in the same minute on this guy.

pol isn't a safe space for one ideology, but many...

But who would give money to Sargon in the first place?

He's a faggot for not standing up for Anglin.

The kind of person who falls for civic nationalism.

Middle class kids with an endless trust fund

ONE FAHKING DOLLAR?

Anyone have a quick rundown on the significance of the actual Sargon of akkard?

The historical figure, not fat boy on jt.

>Gets $8,400 a MONTH just from patreon
>Gets between $5,000-$10,000 a month from youtube ad revenue (low end, taken into account recent demonetization of 1/3rd of videos)
>Gets at least $1,000-$2,000 a month from selling "merch"
>Has been getting this amount for 2+ years
>Uploads a vid of him nearly crying. Bitching about how he can't "afford" to be sued. e-begging for money

But he's still a rural and suburban retard. Unlike ultra high IQ city people who are all comprehensively educated on all important matters of life and are able to survive in a complex society, this guy's entire survival depends on a gimmicky internet persona that he needs to maintain painstakingly. All he needs is one fuck up and he could end up in the street like Milo.

Sup Forums: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Shills want us to hate Sargon because his channel successfully brings people back from the almost incurably virulent leftism that we face today.

I bet my mothers and my own life savings you are under 21 years old. No one else got """redpilled""" by that fat faggot. I hadn't even heard of him until i came here in 2015 or so

isn't that the definition for something...?

Complex matters to you are figuring out which way is North without a compass .

>Is this a new thing now: hating sargon?
Newfag, he gets shit on here constantly and for no good reason most of the time. It can be quite humorous.

We don't appreciate the cultural appropriation :^)

nsclrp.blogspot.ca/2017/08/golden-mean-fallacy-argument-against.html

This is essentially about Sargon and everyone else like him.

In relation to that post.
Does anyone have any direct links to new Limited State videos? I'm compiling a list of all of them so that people won't have to search high and low

the latter
also sage

>Or are they just swindlers
Well he is from Swindon.

>Open To Dialogue

He makes it seem that way. But in his video addressing "some of the comments on my last video"
He cherry picked the worst, cringeworthy LARPfags instead of my well reasoned, multi-paragraph rebuttal to his bullshit.

this
i watched that video without having watched or seen the comments of the previous one
but it was fucking obvious he cherry picked the most retarded comments

Why would anyone be happy about having to spend thousands to a hundred thousand to defend themselves against a completely bullshit, made-up lawsuit?

What if you wanted to do something constructive or pleasant with that money instead of giving it to a lawyer (jew)?

Would YOU be happy in this situation?

bad dum tsss

Imagine how much of a horribly lame person you must be to buy fucking sargon merch lmao

In their defense, most of the merch isn't really Sargon themed.

it will cost him $10k just to defend the lawsuit at the most basic level with some basic bitch small town attorney, and he will lose.

btw all those figures you just quoted are nothing. that's like food and gas expenses. you fucking poorfag.

>There's no way he makes that much money. Holy shit.

patreon.com/sargon

Damn, if I had 8k dollars I would never have to work again.

Tbh I check out his videos every now and then. He did one of him trying out a newly bought Go Pro and walking outside his neighborhood. Looks like a pricey area, especially for Britain. Along with the many thousands he gets every month and that wife & wife's kid, where is all the money going?

>I would never have to work again.
Well get busy.

Tell me what you love and I'll tell you how to make money off it.

tricking cucks is easy if you just exasperate when saying things. He's like a male anita sarkeesian

he just can't even

Fuck centrists they deserve to burn in hell

Insanity

The tranny on the right looks like the aussie shitposter guy

Canadian transvestites are known for using Vegemite to help themselves stay young. also Sargon is a cunt and only follows his principal for truth until it upsets his mixed race mind

They're cutting ad revenue to certain video, but if say, they posted a video not political and just something fun or dumb, they won't get blocked. Blair White has said some of her videos have been, but not all of them. Also said she's not in it for the money because she didn't know you could get paid when she signed up.

That's her recent video

Hope he enjoys his 50%+ tax rate. Going to get some more of his videos demonetized brb.

YURRR THE REAL ESSS JAYYYY DOUBLE UUUUW . ALT-RETARDSSSS ALSO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE INCLUDED IN "UNIVERSAL" RIGHTS

idk if this actually goes through and she wins then britain is fucked
there is still a good chance the british courts might not take her seriously, especially given his circumstances and that he will end up on benefits if this went through and probably have to sell his house
no idea how these things work though, h3h3 mentioned before his trial that there may be a jury- not sure if there ever was though. seriously though on the off chance that there is a british jury she is 100% not getting any money half this country commits benefit fraud and no one bats an eyelid they aren't gonna let someone's life get fucked over just for 1 shitty video

What is he doing with all the money Sup Forums?
It's not possible everything goes into buying those shitty suits?

no we arnt you fucking idiot, the legality is entirely different from the h3h3 case. as sargon has made a habit of mirroring without permission. if he was at least reacting or responding then there would be no problem but just snipping 4-5 seconds from the middle of a video and uploading that. also it would be handled in yank courts where sargon would have to pay the expenses to get there and get the lawyer etc
>captcha LYNCH

wo0o0oooww maybe go back and reread my post ahahaah all i implied was that there may be a jury

and also what if he just doesn't go
then what

I will allow you and your mother to keep your lives.

i think they award her full damages
ok on the jury point, presuming they are normies (yank or bongs) they will likely take her side if provided with the evidence but its not certain as im not sure how good her lawyers are but sargon wont pay out for a good one if he knows he will lose. he will try to settle for around 40% of the damages

He is our guy!

then he'll be tried in absentia, they would consider his absence him waving his rights to a defense in court.

Ugh, I can't read.

I would like half of your life's savings, though, if you don't mind.

i don't know but i don't think any rational person is going to think
>oh yeah £150,000 for one cut down 1:30 minute video oh yeah that sounds reasonable

Yep. Sure he's more normie than he is white, but we need some reasonable muh principles normies out there, that's how you start prying people away from the progs.

Not like he worked for it.

agreed , if it goes to court she will win but wont get 150,000. but will get 100% of parts of the damages depending on how they split it up and present it

his commentary is pathetic and limp wristed. He hasn't gotten better, he's gotten stale. I barely listened to a few of his videos a couple years ago during gaymergay, idk how anyone sits through that tripe.

I don't think the losing party pays the legal fees of the case victor in the US, that's a british thing

That depends entirely on the judge. It probably wouldn't happen if he didn't show up or at least sent representation, but it definitely could.

right so its a bit less , but i think that his supporters will fund whatever he loses. it just gives the alt right more ammo against his moral high ground shit.

I unironically could be making a living off Patreon but can't accept the idea of being an attentionwhore and essentially a beggar, or the fact that people are actually so fucking retarded that their aggregate stupidity allows leeches like him to exist.

Fuck this fat cunt. He is a nigger and upon inspection of his mouth quite possible also a jew.

>not parting fools from their money

You must be a commie

Wesley Crusher/10

>from patreon, sargon gets NZD$2500 a week to shitpost on youtube
>$130k a year for making these shit videos that he probably enjoys making

What the fuck am I doing with my life? Is it really this easy to make money through patreon by making fun of leftists?

who cares about this eceleb cuck faggot.

oh yeah! hes def. got some jew in him

my thoughts exactly my bro. Problem is in our region of the world for some reason people dont seem to have enough energy or awareness to pursue these things. If you go to europe or the US you wake up hardcore. Good thing about being here though is we have less problems to deal with..

Kind of missed the boat unfortunately. All the essential niches have been filled.

>fake lawyer turned lisping macho man
>faggot Jew with a BBC fetish
>haughty British pseudointellectual
>A waifu with each hair color
>based self hating tranny

I suppose there's room for a nigger.

i really hate the cunt these days. I used to think he was alright.. I think my hatred started ever since he began showing his face in his videos

Not remotely, but you could definitely make some money at it if you're talented and you understand that building an audience takes time.

Because he spends too much money on prostitutes.

lol youtube is huge there are so many areas to fill and many options to shill for shekels if you have more than a tri-cell brain

what do you think of people that have 3 brain cells?
I call them Tri-Cell.

I cannot explain this. I think it's that because they stumbled onto riches. That never works out well. People who win the lottery frequently die young and / or poor.

>>Gets between $5,000-$10,000 a month from youtube ad revenue (low end, taken into account recent demonetization of 1/3rd of videos)

No. At best he's getting hundreds a month from advertising now.

Wonder if his cuckella wife works.

The same people that take the e-celeb meme too seriously.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE'S FUCKED NOW. GOOD!

Just have to latch on to the next movement. You saw fags like styx and the pursuader ride the Trump train. Currently Jared Taylor and Chris Cantwell are getting more popular with the white advocacy thing.

You could be the next socially mal adjusted sperg to strike online gold with your autistic beliefs.

>between $5,000-$10,000 a month from youtube ad revenue

lol no