Is this accurate. It says that thousands of years ago I was 1% African and 1% Middle Eastern...

Is this accurate. It says that thousands of years ago I was 1% African and 1% Middle Eastern. Should I hang my self tonight?

cracked.com/funny-303-autoerotic-asphyxiation/

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/
youtube.com/watch?v=qyfWZZ7uPuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, if you were like 35 percent nigger then you should off yourself. 1 percent is nothing.

Probably, since you care about such stupid shit.

What website is that?

home dna ancestry test its are literally a jewish conspiracy

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

Yeah that's what I've heard. They will tell you you are 1 or 2% something else to promote diversity

>Should I hang my self tonight?
You should for paying for this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qyfWZZ7uPuE

I took one and found out I am 22% Jewish. It explains how I'm in Law School though, Jewish blood naturally migrates to the top. Don't worry people when I'm at the top me and my friends will work to benefit EVERYONE. In the name of equality and fairness!

Soooooooooo breeding with half black people is okay as long as they get down to less than 35% black.

I didn't pay for it.

Ha! Law school. 95% of lawyers make 70k a year and have boring ass jobs. 5% are highly successful trial lawyers and make millions a year. I'm 1% African and even I know that.

>thousand
Quite recently you disgusting American mongrel

The Middle Eastern is probably Greek.

The failures are the ones chosen because of affirmative action. The 95%

I bet you have 1% African too. The testing company probably just throws that shot in to say we all came from same region at some point blah blah blah.

I, too, am diverse.

doesn't your continent have more hajji dicks to be taken in? YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN YOUR QUOTA!

I'm not really sure we are considered diverse bro. You're like 100% white and I'm 98% white with a 2% margin for error.

Howdy pilgrim

I'm more White than you kek

Damn, I knew that .6% was holding me back

Wait no you're not, filthy mohammad.

Yes Hye em.

I dont speak shitskin, if you were at least one percent white maybe I could put up with your larping.

I spoke an Indo-European language dumbshit.

By that logic poos are white.

ye is there any explanation for the low confidence regions ?

Only the non-mixed ones to the north of India.

I remember you lol. Still loving that enriched Senegalese genes you have?

I have no doubt that you are Black, but I don't think AncestryDNA knows for sure that you are Senegalese. Could be Mali or Niggerian.

Low confidence is only to be taken seriously if one has the case that you have. If I had

What does it matter, of you lived in Norway eating their native foods and your entire generational tree stayed there for 2000 years, your phenotypes would change naturally so you would be a white fucking blonde just like the other blondes that changed in Norway.

If you get anything >1% you can basically discredit it. It doesn't have a high enough confidence level to be correct.

< less than i meant

>Phenotypes change that dramatically over 2000 years.
OK.

r8 me Sup Forums

gimme a r8

>Should I hang my self tonight?
Suicide is against God. This world shall pass, stay with him.

It was a joke man. Thanks for the concern though. Don't call the cops!

Quinteccentially american, mix of Irish, German, and polish with a hint of that one Jewish great great great great grandfather who converted

They certainly do, after about 50 generations you can get a med to become pale, blonde, pink nippled phenotypically scandi. If you go from sub-Saharan pitch black nig, it might take 5000 years or about 150 generations to become a blonde from a nignog.