Is american patriotism a myth that only exists in popular culture? The patriotic...

Is american patriotism a myth that only exists in popular culture? The patriotic, flag-waving american with a gun in one hand a beer in the other? Chants like USA USA USA USA during sport events?

Where are these people? Seems like they don't exist. Most american "patriots" seem to prefer the confederate flag and actually hate America

People with Confederate flags don't hate America.

bump

This is wrong. Show leaf flag

People in rural areas get stoked on USA at sporting/political events. Also Trump rallies go pretty hard with the patriotism

your fake, inclusive "America the melting pot of diversity and love" has always been a lie, rabbi cucklord. go suck some more infant boy penis

The Virginia Battle Flag is not the flag of the Confederacy. The Battle Flag represents the Lost Cause of the South. The Confederate Army fought and almost won against a force several times larger and modern than their own. Its about making a stand against the odds. Its American Romanticism.
People who wave the Battle Flag are usually extremely patriotic.

>fake flag
There's obviously some liberal cuck behind this post.

They dont have a culture or a national state so their patriotism means nothing.

your flag change betrays your origin leaf faggot

So I am right?
I'm starting to think that this is 100% a popular culture myth from TV-shows and movies.

Even the USA USA USA-chanting might be a thing that I've only heard in sport movies.

nah the usa usa chants happen literally all the time. Where have you visited in the US? I'm from Illinois and every fireworks show, sports game or other kinda patriotic thing includes usa chants

IL here too.

I love being the stereotype OP mentioned. I live in the best country in the history of history, fuckbois.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

based, whereabout? I'm from Princeton

I totally agree, I identify with team america world police unironically

I'm from a small town of 500 people, but I'm currently renting the world's smallest house in East St. Louis. You're practically from MN as far as my bumpkin ass is concerned.

fair enough, though I feel more like Iowa if not Illinois. I kinda identify all South Illinois with MO. My sister lives in St Louis as well, seems like a much nicer place than Chicago

I'd wave a flag in your commie face. I left this country once on a haji hunting expedition and never again will I step foot on any piece of land not governed by the US constitution and Jesus H Christ.

Fuck yes.

They did exist! In texas, long ago, before everyone was a spic...

AKA before the early 2000s

We exist

Nah, Muricans love to be proud and wave their flag in all possible places..