Am I fucked up?

I need to tell someone this.

I have a lactation and pregnancy fetish, I had always wanted to be 7-8 month pregnant and be fucked while squirting milk from my tits.(i am a women, if that didnt gave it away). The issue is, I really didnt wanted a baby.

So I did exactly what you are thinking, dont hate me, I found a guy and got myself pregnant, then from month 4 till month 7, almost 8, I fucked almost a guy per day and also did many threesomes and even an orgy, many lesbian sex too.

Then I aborted, the abortion was basically a c-section, only that they disposed of the baby afterwards. I got a doctor friend of mine to issue a statement that my life was in danger, I fucked him and his buddies too. While doing crazy I also drank a lot and did a bunch of drugs so I guess the thing was already semi-dead.

I was looking into pregnancy fetish forum and after I had made some trustful friends, I told them about it and they told me that its relatively common for that to happen, apparently there and lots of crazy chicks like me that what to be pregnant, but not have a kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

burn in eternal hellfire

if this is even slightly true neck yourself at once you soulless subhuman piss

Nice LARP, Oprah

i thought this place was the worst of the internet and what not, i thought it would be interesting to you, at least in an academic way, i didnt expect the moral outrage here

Fucking hot.

I reported you for being an idiot. Go to the hentai board you fucking psycho

You sound like a huge piece of shit.
But hey, come by and larp on the pregnancy threads there sometime.

For fiction you are pretty far from Dickens.

you thought wrong, hedonistic cunt, I hope you're reincarnated as a modern black child and that your death before then is insufferable

Sage

lmao holy shit

if your baby was white you should have just given it up for adoption, a loving sterile 49 y/o childless mother would have adopted it

if the baby was niglet or brown then yeah you're better or chucking that shit in the garbage

better off***

1st : tits or get the fuck out
2nd: judging by your English I believe you are not... So I am OK with you killing your child.
3rd: you'd probably be a terrible of a mother as you are a person, so it's a good thing you murdered your child.

Nice LARP, nigga.

sage

nvm I just realized you drank and did drugs during, you already fucked its shit up regardless

Think about it though. You murdered another person. Also, you are the reason women who actually need to get an abortion for genuine health reasons are thought to be liars and degenerate. If this story is true, please never do this again.

reddit.com/r/twoxchromosomes is calling you. That's where you will get your compliments.

Sup Forums is actually a Christian board that believes in the nuclear family, European people, and classical western values. That is what makes Sup Forums so reviled by everyone.

>dont hate me

Yeah fuck you.
If u think killing is oki doki, then why shouldnt ppl abort you ?
Hmmmmmm...

That happened

But your nigger baby din du nuffin

No you sound like a perfectly normal, entirely sane white woman. Nothing to worry about at all. You just be you sweetie! Explore your feeeeelings!

finally, idk why people find it so difficult to understand us girls

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

its just like having a pimple fetish and purposefully infecting yourself a bit to get them to grow, putting some pus on open skin pores

Agree, larping, and it's likely really that sicko Oprah (or Cecile, she's just afing sick) but still takes a sick-as-fuck mind to come up with this shit.

I'm an oldfag, have seen and heard a lot, but this is some sick, evil shit.

You're a piece of filth

You aborted your own child after it came to term and was going to be born for a fetish you hedonistic fuck. You deserve to be raped and murdered in public. You fucking sick whore

post tits

People believe everything they read on the internet

When you put it like that I get really depressed

you guys need to take a chill pill lmao. talk about virgin rage

oh god I'm gunna puke women were a mistake

99.9999% chance this is some Aussie troll but just in case this is real; yes, yes you are extremely fucked up. kys

I'll plow you in the abortion clinic waiting room if you like then you can go in and get the problem fucked off while my new one grows then i'll see you in 8 months for another go around, baby!

BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST NATURE YOU FUCKING HEATHEN

Wanna hook up? I love getting bitches preggo

Cool I guess. Fuck pro life faggots.

Were you sexually abused, user?

Remember to report and sage.

Any abortion is truly a mercy if their mother was going to be an drug abusing degenerate.
For you to completely lack any self awareness or hold any self pride at this level is mind boggling. It's the selfishness of this that is really insane. That baby (yes they have a consciousness after 4 months) existed solely for your fetish. It is the one thing that could and will ever completely rely on you for it's life and you failed it.

Get fucked.

>recycling flag
heh

AÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>retards actually believe this

Honestly, you guys seriously need to quit the hatepill, its so awful

I'm just going to skip the tits and say GTFO

Saged

Shotgun labotomy is all you deserve.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!!