Brit/pol/ - America First edition

Ps' anger as Christian girl is forced into Muslim foster care: Demands for inquiry over five-year-old's plight
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4831134/MP-anger-Christian-girl-forced-Muslim-foster-care.html

>Britain trails Poland, Baltic states, and parts of former Yugoslavia on education spending
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-school-spending-eu-international-behind-poland-baltic-states-yugoslavia-a7916126.html

>UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Economic issues are a priority, say UK and German firms
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41069458

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

>Ransomware behind NHS cyber-attack
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41076591

>Notting Hill Carnival crowd hit by acid attack
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-41084922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The United States sacrificed far more than other other country during WWII..especially more than the UK and USSR.

Let's break this down:

Total casualties/total population = total loss of percentage of population (let's call it "X")

X*GDP = total value lost (let's call it "Y")

Britain: X = .009443
Y = 2.88 trillion*.009443 = 19 billion USD

USA: X = .0031
Y = .0031*17.419 trillion = 54 billion USD

So no Britain, you literally contributed less than 1/3rd of what the United States contributed in WWII.

So it's no wonder why the rest of Europe hates you. Fuck you.

>Americans making threads

christ

fat twat

Drums. Not really conducive to a romantic atmosphere.

fpwp

You fucking Yank cunt.

haHAA congrats on that. Hope you feel good about winning a war that doomed the white race

Can someone create a non-yank thread?

>Burger edition

imagine you were so gay that you needed a trip

kek

How's it going, bongs?

masterful trolling

/ruth/

Why is Britfood the worst on the planet?

Was that what drove the empire? You can't grow shit on your land so your food sucks, so now you must find new lands with better food?

I've been here since Trump's election(unlike Brit/pol/) and have created numerous threads for Brit/pol/, /ptg/, HWNDU, and RWSS at the 300 post limit.

I'd call myself an oldest but I don't like bragging to non-Americans because we all know you can't even touch us.

no links thread or yanks thread?

why can't people just not fuck up?

No not really. I used to have a wife though. A nice wife. She's left me now because she's a fucking stupid bitch.

NON-YANK THREAD
NON-YANK THREAD
NON-YANK THREAD
NON-YANK THREAD

Bretty good. Did you really bum the user that came to visit you?

you peed on her though
fair enough on her part

wew lad, stick that on your CV

Hello masterbrew
>oldest
*oldfag

Like I need you coming in here whiteknighting with words like "pee" instead of "piss" you fucking gobshite cunt. What? Do you want her number or something? She wasn't innocent in any of this.

Nice though. Do you play in a band? You could always get a classical guitar - they're quite reasonably priced, have a few lessons and see if you take to it.

what is this pube drama?

>I'm not only emotionally unavailable but also damaged so much that I cannot even understand the thought of spending an entire night with a woman so I drown it out in alcohol and drugs and spend my nights posting on here

What the fuck is going on with pube

I think I'll buy one, I had a bass years ago but I was absolute shite. Might be a bit more into it now I'm older though.

Not in any bands no, was while I was at uni and was in one a couple of years back for a long summer but then work and life got in the way and now I just sit and drink and wish I wasn't alive so the kit serves as stress relief and a way to piss off the neighbours.

PMT

why did you relieve yourself on your wife ?

No, I did.

What?

Maybe channel those emotions you feel into expressing something when you get a guitar. Get a beat going in your head, write some words and see what you come up with.

>29p burgerposting draws in all the Americans

Pottery

Because she's a fucking Jesuit.

premenstrual tension

We're in here bois

just post here

He was a twink and he begged to lick my arse and all sorts of weird shit

Who would turn down a proper rimming?

So, which one of you sick fucks did this?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-41084922

>38 v 34 posts
>this thread was first
>no links

Yeah no

caesar confirmed derby county

Can't understand.

Pls post in pidgin

I'll give it a go. At the moment I'm doing quite a bit of photography, videography and editing as my creative outlet at the moment but my PC is wank so waiting for rendering just stresses me out. Getting a new one soon though.

Other thread was created 2 minute before urs mate

Plus... you're a yank. Nobody likes a yank

MI5. Clearly.

Who's was cross linked first?

the BBC are trying to create the narrative that acid attacks are predominately carried out by the "Asian" community

guarantee the letter is fake

actually delet please

Derbyshire

I'm surprised your east asian communities (chinese, japanese, korean, etc.) doesn't get pissed off by the constant labeling of mudshit savages as "asian."

Any sort of creativity is a good outlet. When I was younger, I used to write poetry, then learned the guitar, and have penned a few tunes - nothing famous kek, but there is some cathartic about that creative process. I'm a little dead inside creatively at the moment and have had writers block for years. Maybe one day it will all come out in a woosh.

are was meant to be aren't* btw

Rightly was Derby too. Is Caesar Rightly?

WHICH THREAD

Yeh it's important. I need physical and creative outlets or I just feel bored and worthless. My last job allowed me the creative outlet and cycling/gym gives me the physical for the most part.

I'd say just start doing it again, even if it's total shite or you only get a tiny bit done each day at least you're doing something. Poetry is great, I wrote a fair bit and had a few things 'published' (only local papers and one national book full of kid's poems) which felt good but then I started to feel like it was a faggy thing to do. Might try again actually.

Both desu

My time larping as a 19 year old uni student is now over. Back into the fray I go.

How to trigger UK: tell them Stalin was getting his ass beat by Hitler until the eternal Anglo got involved.

Not sure why it's always UK flags responding to this, but it is.

Poetry is patrician tier imo. You've done well to get published. I sent off a manuscript to Faber and Faber once and it was rejected, and I didn't bother pursuing it with anyone else. Thanks for the encouragement lad - I need to get back to the gym too.

I prefer this one because I appreciate board law and order.

Wtf lads helicopter just shone a light through my window. Am I getting swatted?

I pretty much only got published because I was from a shit school and they were trying to be diverse but we had no niggers.

Don't let any rejection put you off, doesn't take much to email a few places. Yeh definitely get in the gym, it's one of the main things that keeps me sane. I'm off to bed, best of luck m80

Would be pretty funny tbqh, Man with torch in garden acting suspicious

Gonna put some clothes on and ask him wtf he's doing

Cheers m80, you too - night.

Am I losing my mind with paranoia? I feel like i'm in a fever dream.

Is that a rhetorical question?

I've had a chamomile tea but i think i'm losing my mind. i can hear footsteps but no-one is around

There was no man or helicopter I went outside and I knw I had imagined it

Well it's late and perhaps you misinterpreted things? Just curious, did you post as an user before using a trip?

Get that shit all the time. You're probably just nervous. Nothing wrong with that, just gotta learn to control it.

This thread is shit and you're all a bunch of degenerate niggers.

Seemed so real. Going for a walk in the woods now because I quite enjoyed the sensation of fear.

>complains about the thread
>Does nothing to improve it.

Ok lad - I'm probably gonna go to bed shortly.

God damn it op you got me zooming into that pic hoping that was a current promotion

>literally exactly how men start watching sissy hypnos

Careful

There it is.

Delet dis