Data and references about race and innequality to prove leftist professors and politicians wrong

Ello /pol,

i managed to get into the moderation and presentation team for a political discussion in wich all political parties take part that have a good realistic chance to be elected into parlament in the federal elections in Germany.

I also managed to trick the student council to also invite the new right wing party AfD to the discussion panel.

A lot of top tier politicians, as well as famous left wing professors will also be there.

I need to red pill them all!

Provide data and facts that are not possible to argue against, so i can present them in the discussion.

Can't provide details on where and when this will happen, so i do not get caught, but it will also be live-streamed to a huge audience and i will post you the results!
I do my own research, of course, but need your autism to help me with that.
Best is you provide me correlation data.

I'm willing to sacrifice my place of study, my career and even my goddamn life.

Make it happen and don't disappoint me /pol

If you do, i turn left wing and destroy my race.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=71.49945699999999,-3.83555309999997&z=8
scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Artiklar/Vart-femte-barn-har-utlandsk-bakgrund/
scb.se/en_/Finding-statistics/Statistics-by-subject-area/Population/Population-projections/Population-projections/Aktuell-Pong/14505/Behallare-for-Press/389899/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8simnEbAxE
svd.se/kvinnor-pa-asylboende-har-ratt-till-skydd
gp.se/nyheter/sverige/tusentals-ensamkommande-ålderstestas-1.2870875
gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.36119443931468,6.969721633496192&z=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turn left-wing and destroy your race Hans. Its not like you have any hope anyways.

Be patient you ever hear of a pendulum? Things always swing back.

You are next and you know it

Also... Who am i kidding? I can't...

Ya

And i want to make it happen

>different IQ's spanned across continents
>IQ correlates with neanderthal ancestry
>unlikely that humans who evolved traits such as skin tone in order to survive certain environments evolved other characteristics equally

It's literally biology famalam

Pointless. Learn about American negative rights and then demand them or else -- as you demonstrate -- you are nothing but a slave. Does the government know you're on an extreme free speech forum planning Reactivation?

But user, science is a conservative conspiracy didn't you know?

Ensure you double-check everything people provide in this thread. Leftypol is known to post bogus stuff here to false flag us as "fake news" spreaders.

Finally a post where a Reddit is not asking for
>muh personal army

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=71.49945699999999,-3.83555309999997&z=8

Important articles

“Infiltration”
scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Artiklar/Vart-femte-barn-har-utlandsk-bakgrund/

scb.se/en_/Finding-statistics/Statistics-by-subject-area/Population/Population-projections/Population-projections/Aktuell-Pong/14505/Behallare-for-Press/389899/

youtube.com/watch?v=y8simnEbAxE

>Provide data and facts that are not possible to argue against, so i can feed them into a machine learning framework and make sure they don't end up on facebook, youtube, reddit, or the rest of the internet. ty.

What did the modes do to make it seem like mass dumping articles is fucking spam

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is fucking annoying

Who are they?
>svd.se/kvinnor-pa-asylboende-har-ratt-till-skydd

>gp.se/nyheter/sverige/tusentals-ensamkommande-ålderstestas-1.2870875

They may have had me on the radar at some points, but since i have access to various VPNs from universities around the globe, i at least don't have the full picture of what i am doing on the web.

As far as it goes for offline activity, i posed as left wind at university and political parties and NGOs to not get attention drawn to me.

That way i got the job.

there's a lot of good stuff if you lurk around HBD twitter. Charles Murray has written some good stuff. You can probably find some good sources on AmRen too. Hive Mind is also a good book on the importance of national IQ.

what is this bitches name? Do you have a larger pic? Asking for whackin' purposes.

I'll look into that

gwern.net/docs/2003-murray-human-accomplishment.pdf

As much as i'd love to help with that, i don't.
Needed it for your attention

>Have been dating a half German half Russian girl from East Germany
>Obsessed with me
>Complained about Nazis when I met her
>But redpilled her easily

>She recently admitted to me that BBC used to be one of her fetishes

G-guys...

I know...
And it has to stop!

>debating with liberals

mite aswell play chess with a pigeon m8 since all you gonna get from them is "muh emotions are stronger than facts"

There was also a recent study on the discovery of some genes for intelligence. The Chinese are taking this extremely seriously, so there's no reason for the rest of us not to. It's also well-known that IQ is predictive of a whole lot of good things.

anyway you'll probably just get branded a Nazi and maybe jailed for suggesting genes influence human behavior and human ability.

do g*rmans actually fetishize black people nowadays? are they that far gone?

I hope youre familiar with the work of jared taylor op

For you Hans
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.36119443931468,6.969721633496192&z=6

This

is anybody else not able to post any articles cause it says the system thinks your post is spam?

Make sure to fund the research on aftican languages and how lacking they are in concepts of time, accuracy, and abstract thinking. Many african languages have no way to descripe approximate numbers.

>t. Achmed
digits say the next genocide in Europe will successfully destroy all Muslims in Europe, also it will occur within 150 years

Give me more names and references.
I will look into all of them

Rerolling for all muslims in the world

Just the facts

you should delete this thread pham or at least hope it dies quietly... you gave up way too much information on the event, some shitty blogger is bound to figure it out and get you kicked out. gotta ask this shit on an 8/pol/ discord or just ask questions on redpill matters so you can figure it out on your own instead of spilling all your spaghetti out the gate.

Here's a good one

Might be useful.

YES! More of that!

Also, best is data on shitskins

>saving thumbnails
saged and reported

It's kind of a fashion for women to prove to their peers that they are are open minded and tolerant, to avoind possibly being labeled nazi, yes.

Classic

mein gott

just thinking of tons of german girls banging nogs to prove how tolerant they are... disgusting.

Might also be useful.

Thought about that, too.
But i don't have social media accounts and as of now, only the top tiers are invited.

There is no open advertising to the general public, yet.

But as we allready had such panels, we know that with the announcement to the public with all the big names, we will get a huge audience.

Still, i consider your advice and will delete soon

no reference
not helpful

cake