Wtf

Wtf is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESUn4lt-SDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty hot. why would i be a fag and want a comic about a male?

Proof that the comic industry are whores who'll do anything for a buck.

Logan had a sex change. What did you expect from a leaf?

This isn't politics you idiot.

most of the guys here fap to cartoon japanese elves with blue hair so this isn't a stretch

Do you not know who X-23 is? About the only good thing to come out of X-Men Evolution is what she is.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Wolverine for the Current Year

>whores who will do anything for a buck
You just defined industry, comrade!

She has a pretty kick ass theme in MvC3.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESUn4lt-SDU

?????

Marvel is dying anyways.

This kinda shit pisses me the fuck off- Wolverine has 3 claws on each hand, fucking THREE. If you jackasses want to make a girl Wolverine, don't fuck up something that simple.

Just let it go. The Comic industry is dead and crossing their fingers begging for you to create a free shitstorm for them. They'd love to look like the tolerate progressive company vs the small minded nerdy fan base that they reluctantly sell too.

>cut off "thing" in middle
>I'm a woman now

Comics publishers are complete whores and will do anything to sell books. If enough people on twitter whine about representation then the comic companies will market comics to these people.
These companies have no standards, just look at how many #1's have come out in the past 5 years. I own the entire Waid run of DareDevil and there's ATLEAST three #1's. Why? Because first issues sell the best.

hmm, she doesn't look thicc enough.

so no thanks.

It's X-23 taking his name. She's supposed to be her own character but Marvel has decided to go full affirmative action with their characters and it's straight up garbage from black Spider-Man to black teenage girl Iron Man.

X-23 has two hand claws lad. One foot claw for that matter too. Of all the things to be pissed about, this is not one of them.

This, on the other hand, is something to be pissed about.

She has less claws to symbolize the inequality that exists between women and cis-abled bodied white men like Logan who benefit from white privilege.

Marvel proving they're the clinical definition of insane.

Marvel, and thus Disney don't have the movie rights to the og Wolverine. So they killed him off and gave use prostitute Wolverine.

One of the only well earned and appropriate character change ups?

She was built up as her own character before and although they don't do enough cool shit with her now, its not like the other Race/Sex change ups they've done.

The most idiotic thing is the people who they want to appease with this nonsense would never buy comics in the first place.

And X-23 has two claws on each hand and one on each foot. It's like you don't know anything about anything.

That better not be Shadman

>she calls you 'bub' while riding your dick with her claws against your throat

Hot

>prostitute Wolverine.

Whoreverine.

It is, yes.

She has 2 claws because it's a superior design. They cut much better and easier than 3 claws. Plus she has the third in her feet and can use massively stronger legs to slice and dice. A single blade cuts even better. She's simply an upgraded version of wolverine. The issue is since she's a female shell never have the muscle mass or density to be really powerful.

All new Wolverine, who fights her enemies with divorces and rape accusations

Not calling her
>Wolverina

Whoreverine.

You might as well just post the full thing user or at least drop a link

post the one were she needs to shave

nope, Whoreverine.

>shadman
>x-23
Your mother stopped spoon feeding you 13 years ago don't expect strangers on the internet to pick up where she left off.

Guess they didn't learn their lesson the first time

>this actually happened because she was a child prostitute
And you could beat her more than a regular whore because she'd just heal it away.
The mods don't like it.

That's X-23, read a fucking comic good sometime faggot

>Marvel is dying
Did you miss last 10 years where their capeshit movies give them more money than they could ever made from comics alone?

No, that's Wolverine. Wolverine's a teenage girl now. Thor's a woman. Iron Man's a teenage black girl.

It's canon, not fan art, because Disney bought the trademarks and has every legal right to say that everything achieved in Star Wars got undone off-screen between movies and retelling the original story badly is completely a new work.

>well establish character created in 2003
X-23 calling herself the new Wolverine because Logan is dead is literally the least SJW thing going on at marvel right now.

Don't forget spider-man is hispanic, Hulk is asian, and the smartest person in existence is an 11 year old black girl.

Yeah, X-23 is being Wolverine for a while. So?
When's the last time either of you read an issue of anything?

the death of my childhood.

Not diverse enough.
She should be a Philipino tranny midget with dyslexia.
God, Marvel is full of white supremacist, heteronormative, ablist bigots.

too cold blooded.

its gamergate all over again

Marvel used to be beloved and popular. As was the norm at the time, a majority of their important characters were white and male. These characters became cultural icons. In more recent years, Marvel has been taken over by Marxists. Marxists want to put more "diversity" into their comics.

Problem is Marxists suck at being creative, and coming up with new characters and ideas. So they take existing and liked characters, and give them tits/make them a minority/turn them into a fag. They do this in the comics which they don't need to sell, while keeping most of the characters white dudes in the movies, which generates the revenue. However, the sneaky kikes think the MCU is too big to fail, and are gonna start giving their movies the same treatment.

Jews are pretty predictable once you're wise to them.

Except all this socjust shit is killing their numbers. They aren't doing it for money. They're doing it so girls will like them. Those girls will never like them. As always, they're using the nerds to get things they want.

Comicfags, I have a serious question. I actually do like comics, I'm reading through the original Amazing Spider-Man's right now. Obviously read a lot of manga, but trying to get more into American comics. Are there any un-cucked publishers releasing shit right now? I've tried Marvel a few times, but it's always tumblr level bullshit. I get the feeling DC's not much better.

marvel comics is literally different from the movie side dumb dumb

I get the feeling western comics are losing out to manga slowly but surely because of this shit.

this

X-23 Aka Wolverine clone daughter.

A sexy female superhero in skin tight spandex, remember the 90's?

>Grey commieblocks
That's Russia

>Are there any un-cucked publishers releasing shit right now?
No.

>When's the last time either of you read an issue of anything?
About two days ago.

Of course, I don't read anything recently released from Marvel these days. They're a complete dumpster fire at this point. The editorial staff is so fucking useless, they can't even keep the *spelling* at a baseline professional level.

The last Marvel story I can remember enjoying was The Superior Spider-Man, when Doctor Octopus took over Spider-Man's body and fucked a midget before giving it back. It was fun in a "dementedly pissing on a beloved character's grave" sort of way, since Spider-Man basically ended with One More Day.

This is why DC is kicking Marvel to death in terms of comic sales. Marvel shoved SJW nonsense into a lot of their comic series and the sale numbers dropped.
The reason Marvel isn't fucked is because their movies are very popular.

Marvel and Marvel studios are separate assets under the Didney umbrella. Marvel comics are tanking, consistently making 20,000 or less in sales and cancelling issues between the #3 and #12 mark. For reference, more people visit my local RSL a month than people will buy any single issue of a recent marvel comic book. They're simply flooding the market with new issues and new shit before you can even get attached to any character (politically correct abortion, more like). Meanwhile DC had to take the batman/elmer fudd cross over for a second printing because it sold out...

>this super hero hits people who disagree with feminism

>new characters
riiiight

She's wolverine's clone. They couldn't get his healing factor to manifest in a male clone to the switched sex. To compensate for the lessened physical strength they only gave her adamantium on the weaponised areas as opposed to the total skeleton overlay of logan/james Her background is bretty gud. Check out x-23.

alpha
as
fuck

Meh dc and marvel fans have one thing in common - we only care about original characters. Batwoman isn't doing well either in terms of sales, although actually it's not that bad of a comic. X-23 has been around for a little while, and yeah, she only has a comic now because muh feminism. But it'll sort itself out when no one buys it.

May be worth something someday. With how bad sales will be, there won't be many printed relatively speaking.

Marvel hopes it's sales
They've fucked it up so badly in the last year that I don't think anything good could come out of either company, they probably need something new outside of their established universe with proper fleshing out, call it a blood transfusion

Yet another instance of popular culture alienating the demographic that allowed it to flourish in the first place.

Pull from another anons recent thread, the left can't meme or make comics.

She was also a teen prostitute.

also because they're fighting their distribution/creative partners on dumb shit (Capcom, Fox, Sony)

>consistently making 20,000 or less in sales
That's shipments to comic book stores, not sales to individual customers.

For most of the history of comic books, the publishers gave refunds to retailers for unsold product, but the standard now is a no-return policy.

Women and minorities can't create cool superheroes themselves, so they just steal white male superhero concepts instead. American comic books have been dead for decades.

>Women and minorities can't create cool superheroes themselves
No, that requires the mind of a he-Jew.

How do you go from this..

I grew up reading comics and was completely immersed in the world; going to comic cons every year and had to stop a few years back when I could no longer be an apologist for the kinds of things these publishers were doing.

It was one of the hardest things for me to do to let go of something that was a pretty significant hobby for so much of my life but DC and especially Marvel are literally unreadable Marxist trash now.

The truth is, your favorite characters are now in a state that is well beyond their expiration date.

I would 100% nut in that.

x-23 taking over for her old man obviously

to this?

around the time they gave Beast a cat face

>drunk amnesiac female wolverine goes out on drunken benders, sluts around, then sobers up and kills everyone
This would make a FANTASTIC hentai doujin.

An even better non-H plotline would be female Wolverine has a kid who is kidnapped, then she tears through half the country trying to find her. Too bad it won't happen because it'd be a celebration of motherhood.

Logan died years ago. Was replaced by his female clone that was a teenage prostitute. It's also the less shitty SJW bullshit Nu Marvel shat out in recent years.

OP, that's what you call pandering to a specific demographic. in this case, it is fat bitches who went to comicon once, and suddenly started demanding that comic creators cater to them.

fucking furry :3

Death user? Worse than death, infection, corruption decay, a still living visage of what it was. The comic book industry fell before the era of Gamer Gate, they never fought back hell the average hardcore comic fan these days is either a wealthy guy who collects classics or some examples of the saddest human beings alive. It should only serve to invigorate you to work against the people that corrupt everything they get their hands on then moving on like a swarm of locusts. Leftists can only imitate things, they can't envision new ones. The like "Science" because they are insecure about their own intelligence and so take up the shallowest veneer of scientific understanding, they touched science, and a strange weather religion became commercialized for them to consume. Leftists have long been invested in television, the very icon of falsehood and propaganda it has become reflects exactly ideals they truly hold. They seek authority above all else and only, be it perceived or actual.

Yeah nothing like the good old days.

>X-23
>pandering to fujoshi
Nigga, what?

all comics are dying, it's a dead medium. comic trading is 'soft'; as it has been in decline for literally 25 years now. remember when you thought you were the hot shit on the block for having #1 of some issue? it's most likely worthless no, unless it's one of the gold/silver/bronze age comic series, and that's only when it's 'cdc graded' or some crap. literally nothing printed after 1990 has any value or demand. it'sm been 25 years of comics getting churned out non stop that are not worth the paper they're printed on.

pretty sex tbh_fam

There are actually almost no minorities employed at Marvel comics. It's mostly women and a small handful of beta males. Pretty much all of whom are white.

>slowly
No, man. Manga is ALREADY bigger than western comics in terms of sales. It has been for almost a decade now. You know Dark Horse? The biggest seller is manga. Jump sells tons of Jump Weekly in USA.

such a dumb way to "kill" logan

are you smoking crack, we're talking about comics not movie sales.

Isn't that just a cover?

Hah! They put the "Unbeatable Squirrel Girl" name on the title of a 2016 collection of actually good Squirrel Girl comics, featuring nothing after 2010, after a year of the terrible "Unbeatable Squirrel Girl" series nobody liked.

...and they had someone draw a cover that looks nothing like the old art, but instead is what "Unbeatable Squirrel Girl" should have turned out like when they decided to go with a manga style!