Literally and unequivocally /ourguy/

Literally and unequivocally /ourguy/

What a great smile.

they both live in the Uncanny Valley

We should get him on Sup Forums for some red pills.

my mom watches this shit every sunday god

does anyone have the amazing atheist putting bananas up his ass with the "I've decided to vote for Bernie" tweet on it?

Mrs. Osteen lives in the uncanny valley of solid 8/10 PWILFs. I'd give her a Baptist-length sermon.

I'm not a supporter of this guy by any means but come on ... for a Tibetan Rug Knitting forum to get this worked up (at the reddit level) over this guy is comical. He's done everything you say you want to do: healthy, successful, faith, family, voice. Yet, in the end, he's just another "hyprocrite" to many of the weavers here. So much jelli I'm surprised that you all haven't just eaten yourselves up.

How much tax free money has he received....the wolf amongst sheep...holy men shouldnt be so extravagant....buying stair ways to heaven...

I'd give her a catholic mass, git gud.

I don't care what he does but he should be paying taxes like the rest of us

>I'd give her a catholic mass, git gud.

What, you'd take a shot of wine and then knock her up with a Mexican kid?

Shes cheating on him

only nu/pol/ faggots and fedora tipper atheists want him to take in niggers

the rest of us realize niggers will destroy his church

being Christian doesnt mean you have to be a sucker, I don't know where people get this idea from

I heard, from the grapevine, that Osteen browses Sup Forums every day (including Sundays).

weak
you do need to get gud

>get gud
>the Church of Refugees Welcome

El picko uno. At least the TV preacher turned away the hordes from his arena.

Again I will say that I'm not defending and I don't agree with his ministry (pretty sure they'd never take me in) but he does pay taxes. He just gets a massive deduction the same as every other Jewish, Catholic, Islamic, Buddhist whatever in the US gets.

Has it ever occurred to you that while you're so riled up at your Christian brother that there thousands of other faith preachers out there doing the same or even more egregiously?

Where is you rage toward them? Why is it only ever focused on Christian ministries?

I'll bet he has seen the /pol alien selfie

It probably was him.