I'm a Pakistani Ex-Muslim who is a liberal, what does pol think of me?

Does race matter a lot to the people here? I acknowledge that there are differences in IQ between races which has lead to noticeable consequences in the real world, but I don't see why that gives people the excuse to be so spiteful of non-whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pakistanis are white.

stop fucking goats

Not really.

>1999
Time to party like it's 1999
youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM

>but I don't see why that gives people the excuse to be so spiteful of non-whites

except hardly anyone is.

define "liberal"

>checked
>Does race matter a lot to the people here?
yes, but not necessarily in a negative way. I think every individual should be proud of who they are, if they are proud in the first place.

What caste are you a part of? Qazi or Khan?
Don't you think lower castes have a very low potential of elevating themselves?
Can't you see races like you see Castes?

you must really be losing control of the narrative....

divide and conquer. you can't fool me.

I'm Rajput, but someone's caste is irrelevant as a piece of information in judging them as a person.

To be fair I'm probably more of a libertarian when I think about it, I'm just not very familiar with political definitions.

exactly what evils i have committed against brown people to deserve the incessant cultural assault that i see everyday? give me a straight answer.

But it's indicative of one's family and upbringing.
At least on a certain level.
Of course an individual is that, and posesses free will.
But when you have an IQ superior than 100 usualy you are able to connect dots and realise that trends are common within certain groups.

Definitely not white fool. Aryan features, but not white skinned.
Pic related Punjabi/Persian

>liberal

Kill it with fire!

>Aryan features

exactly. i would turn kinda brown too if i stayed outside very long.

>those fucking snot stains
what the FUCK

Damn you really are a 56% country.

>But when you have an IQ superior than 100 usualy you are able to connect dots and realise that trends are common within certain groups.

i don't feel like i'm guilty of anything more than that.

I agree with you there

>liberal
leave now go circlejerk on reddit

stop destroying white people and were good.

>but I don't see why that gives people the excuse to be so spiteful of non-whites
It's not the reason for spite. IQ differences is an EXPLANATION, for their behavior, and its THAT which we are spiteful towards, their behavior.

>IQ differences is an EXPLANATION, for their behavior

no it isn't. plenty of dumb people behave just fine.

you cannot give me an explanation because you have none.

You must understand that, if any foreigners were moving to Pakistan in the ratios of foreigners moving to England and other white countries, Pakistanis would probably flip their shit, right?

Well, if it would be a problem in Pakistan why shouldn't it be a problem for white people living in white nations?

You don't belong here. We want you to go back. Live and build and better your homeland for the sake of your own people, and allow us to do the same.

>white identity politics are bad
>but I can totally push my identity politics on you

Fuck off sandnigger.

I'm lmfao rn

So even if IQ evolves with time and environments it is fair to say that low IQ people have low mobility in an informatic era.
IQ is a fair measurement tool allowing to assess one's ability to learn.
The higher the IQ, the more complex education can become.
The problem with IQ is that it's inherent to ethnicities. In the indian subcontinent it is also divised by castes ie, genetic isolation(inbreeding).

For now they are necessary to clean our streets, run our taxis and buses, make cheap food and other menial jobs.
Soon with total automation, low IQ populations will become useless. Who knows what the debate will become.

Do you poo in loo?

People from Pakistan don't have caste system.
Your not from Pakistan and this isn't roleplaying night faggot

I agree with you on the importance of IQ, but I just find some of the extremely racist posts here to be stupid. When it comes to this topic in general, without having done research into the topic or knowledge of your own IQ, it's hard to put into perspective the capabilities of a low IQ population.

Are you that disconnected from your ancestors Muhammed?
Your caste is in your last name.
Sadiq Khan is part of the ruling caste, the Khans, the Leaders.

Don't forget that Pakistan and India were once merged, and castes of people in Pakistan is still a relevant factor most of the time when families are arranging marriages.

No, no, no, no.

Let me bring you niggers up to speed:

Pakistanis are the alphas, the Indians are the betas. Also the Bangladesh are the equivalent of Mexicans to the Indians.

>Ex-Muslim
>Liberal
Literally how? After seeing all the shit on both sides, how is it possible? I don't understand.

I mean, if you're talking about classic liberalism or think libertarianism is a leftist ideology, then fine.. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to call bullshit. The modern left has become a shitshow filled with insanely violent and intolerant rhetoric that feels more reminiscent of the oppressive system the classic liberals fought against. Basically, the new liberals have become the old oppressive conservatives. They're restricting free speech, firing people based on their sexuality and personal beliefs - they're controlling religious zealots. What you've done is move from one cult to the next. Why?

Ok if your bba when are you marrying your cousin .also what part of uk u from

What most people dislike here I feel is the forced "mongrelisation" of their high IQ group with lower IQ populations in their homeland.
A lot of the real racists here are pissed about the cultural destruction of their mother/fatherland for the sake of minorities feelings.
You can't take away the possibility that people can be racists because they have had bad life experiences with a certain group/ideology.
Finaly I'd say some are just bigotted sheeps who just want to follow trends.
Or all 5.

> Does race matter a lot to the people here?
For most of Sup Forums it does. For me, personally, not as much. I do use race and the behaviors that i connect with it as a sort-of-heuristic to fell decisions when i cannot assess one or multiple persons on an individual level, though.

For example let's say i am walking down a near vacated street - maybe at night - and see a group of blacks or turks in front of me. Now i got two possibilities:
a) Follow my racist views that blacks and turks have a significantly higher tendency for violent crime than whiteys have (based on statistical evidence and personal experiences). In this case i would take the safe route and avoid said group, even if there was a chance that the individuals might have been decent human beings. [assuming the worst is safe]
b) i ignore the racist stereotypes and just pass the group, but risk getting put into coma by cultural enrichers. [assuming the best is unsafe]
I would always go with option a) in such a case.

> I'm a Pakistani Ex-Muslim who is a liberal
I generally really dislike muslim. You being Ex-Muslim is actually something good to me - especially if you come from a country such as Pakistan, since it means that you are very likely to know how barbaric the actual Islam is (kill infidels, kill apostates,etc.).

The 'liberal' part makes me doubt, though. I used to consider myself a 'liberal' in the past, but that changed when the label was taken over by a bunch of degenerate, fascist and irrational social justice warriors.

You see, if you told the average liberal of today that muslims would try to kill you for being an apostate, they would instantly accuse you of being a bigoted islamophobe. They literally have LGBT people parading "for the rights" of those who would toss them from buildings if they ever came into power. I hope you don't consider yourself that kind of liberal, and used the word as it was used in the past.

get otta muh country paki!! Go back to pakfrica!!

Roll on civil war.