Midwest Nationalism Thread- bed time edition

Why not create a white ethnostate in the Midwestern region of the United States?
>Germanic/Anglo/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI

Email: [email protected]

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Twitter: @midwest1488
Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern white

Other urls found in this thread:

kshb.com/news/local-news/mu-students-find-white-nationalist-recruiting-flyers-on-campus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
thermidormag.com/
fluland.com/
mpcdot.com/
kdhx.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>high IQ
>States Included: ... , OH, ....

heh

>keeping the 13 stripes
>13 stripes represent the 13 colonies, none of which are midwestern
We need an original flag with original colors.

>not listing MI twice
>listing MO
wtf?

fuck the midwest, you're all fat inbred sister fuckers who worship horse penis

just something I fucked around with. looks Americana enough to bring normies in but still fachy
midwest is whats left of the former america

I assure you that the rampant heroin usage here has driven the IQ down quite a bit.

And that is exactly why we need to organize. Drug dealing fucks need to be hanged.

Only people who are fucking retarded do heroine to begin with.

agreed

KCMOfag here. WN gf and I will bring the BBQ. I sure miss the early 90's, lads.

Will areas be separated by ethnicity? (ie. German state for German descendants, French state for French, etc...) If so, what state will be for the Irish?

no at the moment there is no plan for that

what do you know, I'm in this zone and very sympathetic with the cause. how can I help

send us an email, well get you vetted and into the main group

Bump. We deserve representation, even if we have to create it on our own.

>tfw italian American living in the Midwest
>Smash Irish and German pussy on the reg
Thank you Midbest!

Italians are as good to me as the French. Wonderful people.

>Dark green state
Feelsgoodman

>tfw started another year of school
>haven't made any friends again
>car broke down, mechanic says he doesn't know what's up and I'll just drive it til it breaks down again
>no job, economies fucked, job I applied for was already filled
>gonna take like 30 days before COLLEGE benefits come in mail
>literally have 2.99 dollars in my bank account (I spent it all so I think that's an error)
>too embarrassed to ask mum for money, but I only have 4 potatoes and an onion left, but still have a couple of packets of oatmeal

Just fuck this shit up, might be able to make it too the weekend if I scrounge and bum off free food I can find and run a couple errands for senpai and gas money. I think I'll just have to give in and ask mummy for money...
>tfw I have several grand in cryptocurrancy but have no idea how to turn it into fiat

What do you think of pot? (I quit when the Donald won, but a lot of friends and senpai still smoke it) I think it really fucks them up and makes them lazy, but I'm lazy as fuck without the pot.

BASED

Forwarded this thread to Chicago antifa

Lol

What are they gonna do?

Chicago has Antifa?

>implying they dont already know about us
Nigga weve been on the news

Got pics or it didn't happen. What do you guys even do?

kshb.com/news/local-news/mu-students-find-white-nationalist-recruiting-flyers-on-campus

most recent story on us

>Mizzou
kek that's right around the corner, I've been thinking about posting daily stormer posters around my campus just for lulz, but I don't have a printer and I know they are tracked via steganography. So be careful if you are printing stuff, they can track you guys like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

we didnt do anything illegal and never do, should be fine

Alright I know user, but if you are students there could be SERIOUS consequences for being BAD GOYium. They can even track what time you printed it out so if you use school computers they will know how to locate it exactly if they want to. Just be safe user.

none are. we are always beyond safe

Lol ok, I just listened to your "podcast" intro or whatever, I think it would be funnier if you added typing noises since its a meme war. It would also be less pretentious, but I like the music its pretty funny. I'm listening to the regular podcast now.

good deal man. I actually dont run it but glad you're listening.

Anyone in contact with the Detroit right wing?

Also listen to stuff like Thermidor Mag and read Fluland. Learn from MPC if you want to bring new IDEAS and stuff. Send the message to the guys who run things. You don't want to fall into a trap of being repetative or the same as other podcasts or whatever.

thermidormag.com/
fluland.com/
mpcdot.com/

met some at Unite the Right however didnt get a chance to exchange information

MaxDeadlift is a cool dude. Get in contact with that crew. They're solid dudes.

will do

Hello fellow midwestern master race bros.
I just woke up before the crack of midnight to shitpost as is my custom and the catalogue is filled with low quality bait. Sad!

Midwesterners are the master shitposters

Alright OP,
What's the next step to creating the Midwest right wing?

>Indiana
I support it 100%

hit up our email, got a ton of hoosier goys. always welcome to another.

I'll check these numbers.

Ka-chiiiiing

>hoosier goys
Best state confirmed
Very nice.

Because u need a coast

Ok Goyium, off topic, but this is the best god damn radio station in the Midwest, and by extension the world.

Commercial Free, real DJ's with a wide variety of music that is on 24/7.

kdhx.org/

I feel like I should shill for them since they are GOD TIER music station that is not KIKED by money Jews.

And yet Islam is welcome? You need to add them and you will get michigan.

No fuck Muslims I see too many ragheads on campus. Not good!

I think a large number of economic parasites would flee towards greener pastures if any separatist movement really got off the ground.
There would be war or sanctions and all sorts of short term trade disruptions so the gibs would dry up quick and many of our minorities would flee towards the coasts without us having to do much.

who /uppermidwest/ here?
>North IA checking in

NJ here.

I know, save the banter.

Midwest bros, just please tell me how wonderful it is to live there. Pics, stories, etc. Anything and everything is welcome.

Even those of you that live in beautiful parts of Montana, Washington, Oregon, etc.

Life is good here. Still wholesome where I live. Small towns, corn fields, pick a girl up on Saturday night go watch the local football team. Clean air and lots of wild life. Nice national and state parks. I want everyone to have access to that life.

People here are nice. One of the best decisions I ever made was going to a small town college (I'm from the city.) Met tons of small town folks and they're some of the most loyal friends I've ever had. There is still some degeneracy in the cities but nowhere near the level that coastal cities have

italian KCMO fag living in omaha NE, interesting thread

are you me?

you can literally talk to just about anyone here, most people are very nice, nice skies as well, usually pretty comfy

ohioan master race coming through