>Big believers of Christianity/Catholicism
>Family and Country are usual priorities in a Spanish family
>Killed those Aztec and Inca fucking savages
>Naturally hate niggers and jews
>Part of the 1500 empire club
>Didn't try to kill colonies that claimed independence like Britbongs
>Added flavor to bland European food
>gave the U.S. a river and FUCKING FLORIDA
>The only reason they attacked us was because of a dumb bitch spanish queen and propaganda from the government
>They're fun to ally with in HoI4 as Germany
>Loved to enslave niggers
>Named their cities after Bible shit and hated Muslim religion
I can go on and on about this but I would like to know what you think. Also I am talking about actual Spanish, not brainwashed nigger loving disgraces. Also Spaniards are related to Romans.

THEY STOLE OUR FISH FUCK THEM IF I WERE JEAN I WOULD HAVE NUKED MADRID AND BARCELONA AND SHOOT DOWN EVERY SINGLE SPANIARD IN CANADA

The Spanish bear Moorish seed.
They are a pox.

Fuck off Dago, our country is being invaded by squat mongrel beaners because Hispaniards couldn't keep their dick in their pants. Remember that papistry is anti-American.

Bringing ruin to Canadians is a blessing to the world

I love the spanish!

Inquisition, Columbus, conquistadors, slavery in Haiti, destruction of the mesoamerican culture

>The Spanish built amazing shit in America

nobody hates the Spanish
Personally I despise sudaca mestizos for appropiating /trying to degrade Spanish culture. Listen to a Spaniard speak Spanish (beautiful langauge) then listen to a fucking mestizo and you'll think its the most horrible language ever...

I hope mestizos are exterminated in the race war

Speaking with Spaniards in Spanish is like trying to hold up a conversation with a toddler that has a speech impediment. At least the mestizos can wrap their head around actually pronouncing their damn S's.

Remember the Maine.

>Canada
All the codfish belong to us

Remember Castro?

>remember false flag operation

I...I don't?

We don't. We hate their bastard, mongrel children.

this you can kick the muslims outta spain, but you cant kick the muslim outta your genes

/thread

t. someone whose territory was transferred from the Spanish Empire to the American Empire

>They're fun to ally with in HoI4 as Germany

HOI2 was best HOI
Also fuck off cheatcodefag
I always break the pact with Stalin and drive on through Poland to Moscow but only the Greeks join the axis.
Even Yugoslavia is more likely to stay in the pact than Franco join.
Spanish are a waste of supplies mang.
I only help Franco because Republican Spain victory pushes back the invasion of Britain.

Pay reparations, Spanish shits

kek, so true

Germany has a focus to make Franco stop being a pussy and accept Axis invitation

hispanics cucked an entire continents people out of existence

can you imagine if the british had done the same to africa? it would be able to support civilization on some level...

>Why do you hate the Spanish
Two words: Leyenda negra

For anons needing context, the tall man in center is King Felipe VI marching with others in Barcelona following the recent terrorist attack.