Owning the "Angry White Man" title

So is anyone here opposed to completely owning the "Angry White Man" title they love using to try and dismiss us?

Are we not angry white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gMYNfQlf1H8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb7t-VChjSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No we are, we are angry because our right has been violate.

that does sound like paradise
Is that comic supposed to make angrywhitemenistan sound bad?

>men
Implying there aren't angry women and attack helicopters.

'Thug culture'

How does anyone think this is a good thing?

I'm not angry, I just want what's best for my people

It is. They really don't understand that their hell is our paradise.

true, but there's FAR more men than either of those here.

Also, tits or gtfo

What we call "thug culture" is just black culture that we're too racist and ignorant to appreciate.

can good spics like me become honorary aryans desu?

Being angry is beta. Angry white men is a psyop to make white men look beta. Real alpha man is calm, like Michael stomping on jew-nigger Satan.

>"no: elites"

So are liberals admitting they're the elites pushing all this on white men?

Also where can I sign up to live in whitemanistan?

>no thug culture or lugenpresse
wtf I hate moral society now

define spic.

There are white hispanics that are of indo-European heritage, but mestizos and the like? Fuck them. Make you're own countries great.

You can be angry and calm. You're confusing rage and anger. Two very different feelings. Like fear and panic.

>"Jew-nigger Satan"
Ha. I'm quite partial to calling him the faggot snake

All mexicans are mestizos.

that, also elites implies Jews.

not al-HOLY SHIT THOSE DIGITS!

ALL MEXICANS ARE MESTIZOS CONFIRMED!

If you keep those thing sout it just becomes whitemanistan

is this supposed to make angrywhitemenistan look bad?

No. You don't have to be white to see through the dumbass steretypes and divide and conquer tactics employed by the Marxists that have infested our media and education system.

You're not wrong.

Spainard heritage and a proud American born American.

Anyone have an archive link of the WaPo article about all the angry white men? I want to see their supposed argument denouncing us, no doubt as they will, but I won't click

I know what (((they))) are trying to do, but angrywhitemenistan sounds like fucking paradise.

Dub-trips!

The question that needs to be asked: why does "The World" want to immigrate to Angrywhitemenistan if it is such a bad place?

>whites arrested more than blacks for being drunk
Anyone got an explanation for this?

I'd like to join angrywhitemenistan

Alcohol makes dumber and act like a nigger.

Look at all the ease in Michael movement when he send (((them))) back to were (((they))) are from ... so inspirational

where?

But they're still trying to get in, kek.

Niggers are under vehicle theft category.

Angrywhitemenistan sounds way too sandnigger

it's like if Japan was being flooded by hoards of niggers to the point where Japanese people would be a minority in the future, and then they just call anyone who speaks out against it an angry Japanese man

I mean yeah... no shit they'd be angry, and so are we now

because most blacks don't own a car therefore they're placed as theft not DUI.

Apart from "no elites" (it's stupid to stigmatise elitism), Angrywhitemenistan does sound like heaven. I want to live there.

Damn, that sounds like paradise, sign me in!

>b-b-b-buh-buh nation of immigrants

Angrywhitemendia? More European I think, right? Like Arcadia

Why are all those stupid minorities trying to cross the wall that protects them from the savage inhabitants of Hapiwhitfamlitania?

youtu.be/gMYNfQlf1H8 :^)

most of these weebs here are just Larruping as white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb7t-VChjSM
:DDD

Spaniards are white. DS even opened up a Spanish version of their website, there's a huge population of Hispanic/Spanish people who are welcome to the white nationalist cause. Just as long as you're not an Incan you're okay Paco.

You should be able to get blood papers. The Nazis did it too.

So is team equality saying here we need to be nicer to elites? I don't understand it.

It was all so beautiful :')

I want to live in Angrywhitemenistan.

the whole world does, it seems by the cartoon

Im not really that angry though.

That will be paradise!
Anger is a natural and apropriate emotional reaction that arises when one senses being targeted by injustice.

We have every reason to be angry.

>dat webm
>dat post
whoa.. i sure am feeling activated over here!

I'm not angry.

Racism sweetie.

>black men are fucking white mens wives
>Mexican men are working harder than the white man
>Asian man is smarter than the whit man
I'm confused. Are white men not complete beta cuckolds?

RECREATIONAL

NUCLEAR

ARMS

Angry, and for a reason. Wont reject that label any more than the label reactionary.
action->reaction

WELL

REGULATED

MILITIA

The comic is about it being such a great place that everyone wants to join but they aren't allowed.

No, because then it wouldn't be Paradise.

No thug culture is a bad thing? Lol?

>A well balanced breakfast, being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right to keep and eat cereal shall not be infringed

Who has the right to cereal, breakfast or the people?

This society hates white men, so of course they will look for relief not only in alcohol, but also in heroin and meth.

The breakfast you idiot. You completely changed the meaning

A well regulated MILITIA (I.E. GOVERNMENT MILITARY) blah blah blah keep and bear ARMS (not guns, ARMS) shall not be INFRINGED (that doesn't mean you can't regulate, you just can't fully ban)

Newsflash, the founders never would have approved semi automatic assault rifles for you idiots. That is MILITARY equipment

Yes, the guys who just violently overthrew a government would never see the value in having the arms to violently resist a government. Good point.

Except it says the right of the people to keep and bear arms, not the right of the militia.

And even if you were right, which you're not, but let's entertain your fantasy world; legally speaking, every male citizen between the age of 17 and 40 is a militia member.

This is the law. There is a good chance that every American in this thread, including you, is a militia member.

Did the 2nd amendment apply to PoC back then? No? Because they feared an uprising. Militias were government slave catchers you idiot.

Right of the people in the militia. What part of your ass is in a well regulated militia? The 17-40 thing then means that at 40 you have to hand in your guns right?

Pointing out that the founding fathers were geniuses is a weird way to claim that they were dumb...

>Right of the people in the militia.
No legal institution, including SCOTUS, agrees with your assessment. You think you have some super special argument that will overturn literally two centuries of precedent? Good, pass the bar, open a practice, and make that argument in the courts.

Or maybe you won't do that. Maybe you'll just impotently bitch on a Taiwanese smoke signal forum.

>What part of your ass is in a well regulated militia?
1. I was active Army for 5 years.
2. I am still in the Reserves.
3. The first two don't matter because a well-regulated militia is not a requirement for the right to bear arms. To put the original text, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed," into more modern english, "Since we have to have a militia in order to have a country, the people will have to have guns in order to fight off that militia if need be and no law can take that away."

Seriously, you've lost this argument well before you were born. Sorry that you're on the wrong side of history on this.

>The 17-40 thing then means that at 40 you have to hand in your guns right?
Considering the government didn't hand me any guns and ammo on my 17th birthday, no it does not.

Shit that does look like paradise

They approved civilian use of fucking cannons you moron. Plus, semi auto flintlocks were a thing. Read a fucking book for Christ's sake.

There were Civilian owned BATTLESHIPS in those days.

Billionaires had navies in those days.

Single shot cannons you moron

16 cannon port and starboard.

BATTLESHIP, not dinghy.

Semi auto flintlocks you fuck

Girardoni air rifles and Puckle guns too. If you want to goo with multiple shots a magazine.