screenshot this post: NK will fire missiles near Guam within the next 72hrs

digits confirm

Didn't they already threaten this?

Guam With The Wind

small if false

>implying they hit a first target
Brainless Koreans

Gaum Girl

So they intend to miss Guam too? Oh no, don't, stop, etc.

Except this time they are super serious. Like they are totally going to push the button this time.

Kek

>CNN
>We cant let this madman have the codes to the office printer

Yes, they were considering launching missles at Guam.

Trump said if they did, it would be met with Fire And Fury.

They backed off, and didn't launch anything.

Then, they fired missiles over Japan the other day.

Now they are making NEW THREATS to launch missiles at Guam.

Trump said that all options are on the table.

>digits confirm WW3 imminent

Literal fake news. They're getting ratings up. Any person with half a brain knows kimmy doesn't talk to media ever, and the only way they could know his intentions is if he broadcasts then on television

I bet China is behind this.

Mother of god no

>and the only way they could know his intentions is if he broadcasts then on television
but the KCNA did literally that

N. Korea's first strike is probably sitting in a yard much like pic.

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY YOU FAT GOOK PUSSY! FUCK.

pic

does this mean less of you will be posting im going to hero threads in r9k

>We're going to nuke Guam silly orange man!
>N-no you attack first American d-dogs! Then we'll nuke Guam!
>*launches missile into ocean*
>We're really gonna do it this t-time!
North Korea is a teenage girl trying to get attention by claiming she's gonna kill herself on social media.

Just like the hundreds of other times they threatened to attack? Nothing is going to happen.

Why the fuck would you nuke Guam?

I mean, consider the fucking logic here. North Korea has one chance to land a nuke and blow something to Kingdom Come before they themselves are reduced to a scorch mark in retaliation, and they're going to waste it on fucking Guam?

Fuck me. You know what guys? I'm going to throw some petrol into an active volcano, just so I can say I set the thing on fire. Nuking Guam, what the fuck? Pissing into an ocean of piss, except the nuke will be an improvement.

if post ends in 7 we all comfy and just look at hd videos of n koreans getting nuked

>DIGITS HAVE SPOKEN

not gona screencap faggot, but i have noticed a lot of bots around lately even on Sup Forums, idk how they get past the captcha. Basically I just don't trust anybody anymore and just assume everyone is out to get me. I'm also testing out different styles of tinfoil hats that have lower radar cross section for the impending drone war.

And I would tell that attention whoring cunt to put up or shut up, too.

they're trying to replicate pearl harbor

What did he mean by this?!?!

We had this shit last week. This is getting repetitive, Kim.

DELETE THAT SCREENSHOT

it's a great distraction while they continue to refine their nuclear program.

they have been playing this game for years. trump is only a fool if he thinks he's somehow 'winning'.

who gives a shit about guam? what the fuck is in guam? who has ever been to guam? does guam even have an army? how the fuck is this a target?

le faek news face

kek, pretty much this. NK needs to fucking stop fronting and do something. tied of happenings that lead no where

Exactly, do it, Kim. Nobody gives a shit about guam anyway, and we need an excuse to see your shit obliterated off the face of the earth.

You got trips made of sevens.
What does that mean?

So this guy found shills had Amazon Datacenter IP addresses, and they still click his bait links even if he literally told them it was an IP grabber?

All Pearl Harbor did was give America a cause to enter the war, and since the ships the Kamikazes sank were in the shallow part they dredged them, repaired them, and upgraded them.

So North Korea is trying to replicate a failure of an attack that led to two nukes and a shitload of firebombings. And they're trying to replicate it by nuking a garbage island? They might as well nuke the actual garbage island.

Fire that nuke, Kim.

G R E A T J O U R N E Y here we go

>it's a "North Korea fires a missle" episode

>Pearl Harbor
>Kamikazes

Kamikazes weren't used during Pearl Harbor.

delet this

Guam is a strategically important to the military. Also territories like guam are large recruitment hubs, the people living there grow accustomed to the military and end up joining in large numbers.

Look, they're Japanese, they're all basically one bad day from killing themselves so we might as well cut the pedantics and just rename them Kamikazes.

Yeah bro EXACTLY the same. Except they actually have nukes now retard. Shits for real now.

Nothing will happen, stop fearmongering.

>It's a Roger's Internet is working again post.

is it confirmed

I won't worry till I see 3 or 4 skykangz going up at once

That movie was creepy

I swear to God Kim if you hit mexico blood will be shed! China is OUR buddy now!

uh.. guys? how many happenings are going to happen tonight?

>It's for real now says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time.

They've had nukes for years you fucking autismo. They won't do shit, just like they didn't do shit a few weeks ago.

GEE I WONDER WHY HE WAS BANNED

>doesn't realize that the entire pacific backbone of the U.S Air forces biggest weapons resides on Guam.

ITS NOT A HAPPENING YOU FUCKING CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT, ITS NOT A HAPPENING UNTIL SOMETHING FUCKING HAPPENS STOP POSTING FALSE HAPPENING THREADS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

In a war type scenario who are the first people purged? Political dissidents.
If NK and by extension China and Russia are dragged into war with us I guarantee the first thing the feds will do is assassinate all far right and far left leaders. They can't have anyone that might possibly rock the boat. Don't say they haven't assassinated dissidents before.
Weev was predicting this on gab yesterday.

Honestly, Sup Forums, now is the time to head to south Africa

The chinks fucking hate Trump and they're pulling Kimmy's puppet strings hard trying to get him to blink. Kimmy will now shoot towards Guam, but not even get to U.S. territorial waters.

BOM
GWOM
KIM
JONG.

WHATSAMATTA?

SMALL
DONG?

pic related

Someone PLEASE tell me what would actually happen if North Korea attacked Guam?

Question.

NK fired a missile over Japan. Nobody knew where it was going, what kind of warhead it had on it, if it even had one, etc...

So basically, it EASILY could of been a nuke for all we knew. And it flew over Japan. and then past Japan.

Why didnt we shoot it down? Were we waiting for the mushroom cloud to confirm it was worth shooting down, or are we maybe not quite as capable as we like to believe?

it's not going to happen

Kim loves Trump, according to friend of that basketball player told him mentioned it on Joe Rogan show.

I think the reason would be cause Trump calls them fake-news, same guys Kim would hate.

So I think he just loves watching Trump get all threatening. He loves fucking with US politics and Trumpy Baby, his idol.

who cares

It's AI, either Amazon or otherwise, have you seen the new IBM commercials? Google and other entities have been working on AI and other such intel gathering tools. Not to mention creating a program that goes to a site and pretends to be a person wouldn't be hard to make for Amazon, Google or IBM...they have enough money to make a simple program. But what's scary is that wherever they send these bots, they can potentially get reactions and then use those reactions to press charges in say England or other places in Europe, claiming to have found someone who was wishing harm, or spouting hate, even though they were goaded into it. While never revealing the fact that those people that they goaded were goaded with a robotic AI that was fishing for the specific responses just so they can put radicals and such in jail. There was a nordbro that spoke about a law enforcement tool that was basically AI that was going to automatically hand them people to put in jail, and this is probably just a test run.

An Island would drift way

Guam Baby Guam

FIRE
AND
FURY
AND
FRANKLY
P O W E R

Guam has been their target every time. They just can't hit it.

NEVER

upvoted

Was this from Shock and Awe in Iraq?

>>digits confirm WW3 imminent
Since when were singles gets?

It's another false flag you fucking faggot.

From Cyka Blyat.

It will capsize and tip over

shooting down a warhead at the level risk losing every satellite we got, as well as debris. dont get me wrong im from buenos aires and i say kill him all, the norks hit us first. the bugs got us bad.

No, that's the fire nation attacking the sand nig... scuse me, earth (gender)benders.

Korean sign language for "covfefe"

The hurricanes were warnings...We didnt even see them.

It's even more advanced than you think. There are also HUMAN bots. They act generally like normal people, but test them and you will get rapid preprogrammed responses.

We need our own AI shill bots to constantly argue with the deep-state shill bots and redpill normes en masse

so wtf did Guam ever do to NK?

A huge naval base and a huge bomber base (with out closest nukes to the Norks). Those go boom-boom, we go "Oy Vay it's a nuddah Pearl Harbor!" and shit happens.

USA's Anderson airforce base is there and it had a huge hand in supplying soldiers and refueling bombers and ships during the Korean war

that being said

the truth is...

and this is a secret so lean in close and you know...

tell nobody..

>everything else is out of their range.

It was owned be capitalist american imperialist pigs

We may never untangle the mystery of why his account was deleted.

Guam is gonna be hot

i would imagine that people (computers, actually) observing the launch would quickly realize that the missile's trajectory would lead to it ending up in the ocean.

Literally this. They can't hit any other meaningful targets or cities in US, so they settle for guam and try to act like its for some strategic reason.

fuck has it even been an hour since the last time nothing happened with north korea? you dumb fucks dont realize NK war was hillarys deal not trumps, we get the civil war instead. apparently nobody told the norks but it doesnt matter because its fucking nothing

Agreed. These are not normal bots that we're used to.

This is sophisticated, believable AI that can carry on a coherent conversation. The military has been researching AI for decades, they recruit the top talent from MIT/Harvard.

I dunnooooo, this sounds like a drill to me.

>implying they hit anything other than ocean, ten ft from their coast.

Nothing. Trump is a cuck, he'd probably just whine on Twitter some while Kim proves he's the Chad of geopolitics.

>dear kim jong un

>i am writing this letter to you because i saw
>the news and i am so sad
>why dont you just do it already?
>my dad says you are a pussy and i
>dont want to believe it

>your #1 fan

>katie