Why are they so transparent?

Why are they so transparent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn8YlSolnyE
youtube.com/watch?v=orxVODpOL6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russian-Jewish

also more screencaps of jews pretending to be whites would be good, trying to make a collection

I fucking hate when kikes try to appropriate my racial identity.

>fellow white people
lol always

Was this taken in 1973?

videos blur when they move because of the bitrate

keep this up btw, I'm saving all of these

had this Tim Wise saved for a while

I didn't realize there were so many of these. We need a collage like the trump curse or the zimabwae nigger jpg. Here's another I got.

"FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE"

the eternal kike is timeless

lol found another. literally just search "fellow white people" on twitter or wherever. you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a kike.

even if they have a potato nigger name.

I have a collage saved just have to find it because I didn't bother sorting these into a folder

So, what are you gonna do about it,"whitey

The coincidence detector should be updated to put parentheses around (((fellow white people))) because it happens every time

Lol this one has to be some Sup Forumsack meme account. I went through tweets and it's all from the election with over the top memery.

>Israel nationalist
>yellowfever
>anti-asian
>anti-white
What a complete and utter faggot.

Start pretending to be Jewish and start peddelling something like:

> "I can't wait until Jewish people are..."
> "I hate Jewish people & I'm Jewish."
> "Fellow Jewish people stop confusing #whiteprivilege with #classprivilege"
> "As a fellow Jewish male, I have never experienced racism or sexism and that is because of my #jewish privilege"
> "Dear fellow Jewish people; It's not that you're not oppressed; You just hate it when someone tries to make you care about oppression."
> "Dear fellow jewish people: keep protesting police violence"

Well FWIW I'm Jewish and I didn't realize this was a trend. I agree it is now because of the documentation in this thread.

But let me use the same argument that whites justifiably use: I am not guilty of this. Individuals are, and that does not include most Jews, even if it's something that is very uncommon except for Jews.

> "To my fellow Jewish people, there is NO such thing as oppression"

Except the majority of Jews do this. It's not a minority.

Even if it is it's a meme to expose the reality

Really the majority? My mother didn't. My grandparents didn't. I don't know of any acquaintances doing it, or really being involved in such movements.

This guy deserves to have the life choked out of him.

This stuff, more than anything else, has convinced me of a Jewish conspiracy.

HEY!!!

They did, you just don't pay attention as evident by your original post.

>russsian-jewish-american
do we send it to a gulag, oven, or New Jersey?

This thread is going a little too well for my liking

it's the best way to defend yourself against being called a jew.

What makes you think they bothered with race activism? Do most black people do race activism? Most hispanics?

I'd kick his fucking throat in

I just found out the founder of teh KKK is jewish.

Only the Jewish.

A guy I used to work with has a jewish last name, but isnt jewish, he's Scandinavian.

He lets people think he's a jew though, even tells them that, and then goes full holocaust denial. They just don't know what to do

Jews have a stronger internal culture than blacks or hispanics. We are more of a tribe, we have more of an internal affinity and cultural life. So why would we spend time on outward politics? And not even politics to benefit ourselves directly (like affirmative action) but politics that seems to have no purpose except if you're scared of another Kristallnacht .

However I recognize that especially Reform congregations tend to be political. I'm not an organized religious type but I would describe myself as Orthodox.

Because what the fuck are you even gonna do?
They dont give a shit about you, you will just get on 4 and take it like the bitch you are like you have been doing for the last 2000 years.
Normies dont even give a shit, in fact they will defend whatever the fuck they do for the simple fact they are a bunch of kikes and muh 6 gorillion.

One day when the gas closes it's grip upon your neck, i want you to think of this moment right here and now, and remember. you're all the same.

This is how you react when you don't have a logical answer.

Is she not ragging on this Matt "Blue Check" McGorry?

>But let me use the same argument that whites justifiably use
What are you talking about? Are you making stuff up?

Dear fellow white pol posters stop posting antisemitism

T. Schlomo Goldberg Shekelstein

it's much worse than you know

Who said I needed a logical answer?

Are we playing the logic game now?
Is this conversation akin to a math problem or linear tract?

Nazi's BTFO

(((they))) want you think they are Jewish so you will hate Jews. Why has every society been hostile to Jews? Including Muslims? Because at the top of those societies is Satan.

call them out at every opportunity
jews hate being named above all else

you haven't won yet you little hook-nosed cretin

If you gas the Jews, they win.

>This message brought to you by Jewstain Trudeau, paid for in part by the Liberal Party du Canadien, affiliated only slightly with Israel

The argument that guilt is not collective but depends on the individual. If some other person or their ancestor (or even your ancestor) owned a slave, for example, that does not put any guilt on you for that.

They honestly think we are just too dumb to notice.

>marriage equality
>women favored in ever way
JEWS MAKE UP YOUR MIND

>The argument that guilt is not collective but depends on the individual.
This only works IRL if the group in question is not filled with douchebags. I could sit here and say that one should not judge the Mafia because of one person, but that really doesn't make sense.

>If some other person or their ancestor (or even your ancestor) owned a slave, for example, that does not put any guilt on you for that.
If a group today does things that have a very negative influence on society then somethings should be done about that. Past behavior does also predict future behavior.

You're sort of assuming your conclusion, saying that a group (Jews) is filled with douchebags. I don't know any Jews who are even involved in such racial stuff, posting, tweeting etc. They are interested in other things.

But even if a group is filled with douchebags, I think collective guilt does not apply. A conservative black person is a conservative.
Racial profiling is OK though -- for legal purposes of course. And that works both ways, all ways. We are all naturally racist.

It's not going to work because Jews are genetically unable to process these thoughts

That's the thing, Jewface, the internet brings out the best in people, including their hidden jewish thoughts.

So you cannot hide from the truth any longer.

Day of the Gas is coming.

I don't think most Jews do this. But it may be true that most apparent whites who do this are Jewish.

Here we go...

"They lie so clumsily, if you are the least bit observant you can see right through them"

Martin Luther

That may be true. And I'd advise white people to reject such thoughts too. It's hard for me to imagine thinking such thoughts. But then I am Jewish.

Learn from others, even if you think the other is an enemy. Especially if ...

>You're sort of assuming your conclusion, saying that a group (Jews) is filled with douchebags.
I don't Jews are douchebags, but the leftist views they ahve combined with high-IQ results in bad consequences for Western nations.

>But even if a group is filled with douchebags, I think collective guilt does not apply. A conservative black person is a conservative.
And a good muslim is a good muslim. I don't care, I still don't want muslims in my country because as a whole they are shitty people. Even if at first we only brought in high-IQ muslims who could tell what they would try to do? Bring in more of them? Help other muslims into positions of power? I'd rather have a complete ban on muslims.

kawaii af

Yeah fine, don't bring Muslims in. I don't want them either.

Jews were here already before 1776.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like if Sup Forums collectively made fake jewish twitter accounts and started hashtags

Like admitting Jewish privilege in the wealthiest percent of america, just to fuck around with them

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn8YlSolnyE

Does anyone feel like watching this? I mean there really is no point, but I thought... Maybe...

If I could just reach out to one soul to hear the words of our Beloved Imam, Ammar Nakshawani, then perhaps they would see the Light in our Hearts and be open to the brave new world we wish to pursue.

I don't think it would make much difference. But what the hell, if you don't like Jews larping as whites, then larp as Jews!

I am starting to watch, but it's an hour. Got a tldr?

How can this guy be real. He's like the epitome of everything pol talks about.

They would call these accounts antisemites and get them blocked.

They are really unable to apply their supposedly general moral principles to themselves. I don't mean they reject the conclusions, they are literally incapable of thinking them.

Why? Because every Jew that didn't posses these characteristics stopped being a Jew! It sucked being a Jew for pretty much three thousand years. During Christian times all it took to become accepted into the general society was to convert to Christianity. Many did.

Today's Jew is a result of three thousand years of selection for extreme kin favoritism and in-group loyalty. It's genetic, it _has_ to be genetic.

I am only 3 or 4 minutes in, but let me ask a question: why aren't the Muslim countries taking in refugees, especially the Muslim refugees? Rather than telling us English speakers how deserving the refugees are?

He's saying that Muslims should take care of refugees. But why not in Muslim countries. Why are they telling white countries what policy to have to satisfy him as a Muslim?

He's just trying to reinforce and help the refugees that come to white countries. It's not light in his heart, it's a weight on our societies.

Maybe it's skill in larping. I've always found it easy. Political correctness in school rolled off my back without effort. I just larped in the role the social studies teacher wanted to hear, it was all hypothetical to me anyway.

I think this is harder for whites, but it can be learned. Think of this as your test: can you larp as a Jew well enough that you don't get banned or blocked?

Larp as a Jew or larp as Jew that attacks Jews?
user from suggested the latter, it's not going to be effective

Heh good point, that's a higher degree of difficulty. But espousing that view wouldn't get you banned, it would probably get you ignored. People would wonder what's wrong with you that you aren't comfortable among your people, but we don't tend to block people because something is wrong with them. Just a guess. It's low risk anyway, it's just online.

You dumbfucks realize the Jew in the OP's picture is actually a centre-right twitterer who is calling out an SJW for being a self-hating faggot, right?

How can I TL;DR such poetic mastery as Imam Nakshawani?

This man is the pride of London where he attended University College and the Masjid he speaks at in New Jersey.

youtube.com/watch?v=orxVODpOL6s

This one is all your fault, Jewboy.

you are identifying as a jew. you would call these generalizations antisemitism, yes? then you are siding with the Jew. there is no such thing as antisemitism, it specifically refers to jews who work toward the end of other cultures, and the financial industry as a global power. if you choose to lump yourself in with those power structures on ethnic grounds, you are a part of the problem. you are empowering the Rothschilds and 13 families to paint accusations of their enslavement of the world as being antisemitic. stop helping them.

You are so proud that he attended UCL. I would be ashamed not to be admitted to a better school than that.

It took me 3 minutes to see right through his whole argument and show a fatal flaw in it.

You could for example have written this:
>Imam waxes poetic about why Muslims currently infecting white countries should welcome and support more Muslim refugees in their white countries, at the further expense of those societies -- while not mentioning that Muslim societies don't take refugees.

'shape shifting'

Here comes the Jew with a hefty rebuttal.

Watch out everyone!

jews are white

look at her skin

she is white