youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=b1LtreavTdU
youtu.be/Jr75aTQcyeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

basic gestalt

Just pinned 2g of super male vitality lads and my dick is swole af rn.

fuck off I don't care about Alex Jones shit, he's just some dumb crackpot who sells his branded form of insanity for shekels.

>tfw you can't rewind it 5 minutes to hear the rants

>The Kosher Conspiracy Zone!

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Daily reminder: Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He works for stratfor a CIA based agency. He is used by the elites to make right wing/nationalists look crazy thus discrediting them.

Bill Cooper exposed Jones in the 90's. Bill Cooper died...Jones did not.

Video explaining everything you need to know about Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1LtreavTdU

what did he say about rogan?

He's back in the rant zone live now

Calling out Joe Rogan for claiming on his podcast Jones said some crazy shit he never did. Says Joe has been misled by trusting the media too much but The Young Turks are intentionally bullshitting.

>SINKER UGER OF THE YOUNG FASCISTS OF TURKEY
kek

the fuck is that

Art project

youtu.be/Jr75aTQcyeQ

I can't say I'm a big follower but he tends to back up his claims with evidence or, at least, the agreement of an authority on the area in my limited experience of his work. He certainly hams up the character for views though.

why's he in that gear

If we pull it off... will he die?

Is he finally naming the Jew?

>live
what's the basic rundown about rogan? I think he's a meat head, but I like comedy and recognize what gates he keeps

Curious about this too.

didnt read like a retard. specifics? alex was using the phrase 'psychic vampires' with rogan, was rogan being dismissive of alex later, or what?

TELL ME ABOUT JONES WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Basically if you watch more than a couple Rogan podcasts you'll see Joe just agrees with his guest unless it's a topic that really riles him up like weed. Rogan had some guy on ripping on Jones and Joe went with it, saying Jones claims there's manned bases on the moon, reptilians run the planet (it's David Icke that says that shit), etc.