IT IS MY PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU, TROPICAL STORM IRMA

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU, TROPICAL STORM IRMA

Other urls found in this thread:

nhc.noaa.gov/?atlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAARP is working overtime. What's (((their))) endgame?

Praise Him.

tfw from NY
tfw get to watch southern rednecks, niggers and spics get fucked up by literally rain

comfy af senpai

ADDICKS LEVEE IS BREAKING NEAR OMNI HOTEL, CATASTROPHIC FAILURE IMMINENT. Heard on Scanner twice.

If HAARP exist why they don't use it to destroy the middle east, and other enemies

Also, looks like there'll be another hurricane hitting Houston next week.

oh that's why it's been raining four days straight.

Don't worry another one is heading your way.

watch out for debris, and park in car washes and walmart, i learned it all from jeff

YAASSSSS SLAY QUEEN

>tfw cucked by water

I used to sleep with a chick named Irma.

Then one time after anal, as I pulled out of her ass, she shot poop all over me and my bed.

It was like someone turned on a soft serve ice crams machine and jammed it open.

Poo everywhere.

because you shouldn't destroy your future slave population

Wtf. That would flood the artifacts and the Stargate!! Baka!!!!

This makes all kinds of sense. Except niggers will loot Wal-Mart.

oh look another chance for the weather channel to scare everyone into spending money on shit they dont need

If you don't have a perpetual enemy you can't wage a perpetual war.

If you don't have a nice car you won't get looted

that never happened.

because zog wants to kill YOU

Irma was my grandma's name :-)

Yes it did.

americans have guns so instead of fucking with them like they do in the UK they have to go through these roundabout ways to chip away at their sanity

Thanks Trump

how do you further destroy a shithole desert that gets temps of 140F regularly? a hurricane would be a blessing for them

Mexican aid for publicity
Federal intervention to declare martial law due to looting niggers
Army and National Guard to swoop in and disarm the entire population of southern texas while "saving lives"

Say bye bye to the last bastions of personal freedom, no more guns in the south makes it much easier for Feds to assume more direct control at lower risk

earthquakes and raising the temperature

Irma never got to tropical storm level and is far to the east by now.

I hope her shit hit you straight in your face, user. Lol
Straight in your mouth. That would be so much fun.

Irmaterd.

THEY (Rothchild and shareholders of the federal reserve) are not happy that Texas has adopted the gold standard as an alternative currency. Feel. Their. Wrath.

shit, is that near norleans

source?

America is fucked lol.
Good night nazis.

sauce on the currency claim...? true if big

nhc.noaa.gov/?atlc

Can't see shit

NUH UH! I'm telling mom!

Good maybe fewer of you will move down here, you do more damage than the storms when you do so.

The cubans down here conceal carry almost as often as rednecks and they hate blacks more than anyone, also, miami fags dont think twice about anything under a cat 2.

>ice crams machine

*tee hee.

Never ever had that happen. Some jellied yellow tuna funk once which upset me so much I made her lap it all up to squeaky clean so I wouldn't need to shower.

They already planned to.

During the next pilgrimage to the Mecca, it will lower the immunitary system of people all around the black stone to help spread diseases in the muslim world.

Giving those people more water is ironically just like adding more gasoline to a fire.

Non-aqueous storms on the other hand...

HAARP is still controlled by democrats

COME ON YOU SEXY BITCH

WIPE OUT THAT GOD DAMN DANGLING DONG

Rural and suburban retards on suicide watch. Super high iq city people who voted Hillary safe and sound! It's all so tiresome.

Trump turned up the rainfall, but he turned it up too much woopsie

The best part is how the disasters will cripple FEMA making sure Trump takes the blame.

>car worsh

Post yfw it hits Houston.

Check this out
>Screecapped

N-nani!?
Pls let this be real. I want to die

Fake and ghey.

>N-nani!?
Even ironically used this still makes you scum. Get a grip on your life.

Cool story, Tucker

Ah! This poor poltard must have been too young for Hurricane Sandy. Time must fly, eh!

>TROPICAL STORM IRMA

What's got you so upset, Hans? Do you want to talk about it?

California Master State