Go to school in Los Angeles

>Go to school in Los Angeles
>Sign up for physics class
>Way more people show up than seats are available
>Professor comes in and says that anyone not enrolled must give up his seat for someone already enrolled
>Almost everyone sitting is now white or Asian, and almost everyone standing is Hispanic
I don't know what to make of this. Clearly Hispanic people want to take the class, so why did they all wait until the last minute and get on the waiting list?

Have you ever heard of a Mexican doing anything on time? They only make refried beans because they can't get anything right on the first try.

>Hispanic

Please call these beaners mestizos

Don't blame mestizo actions on white spaniards

mexicans are a child like people, what do you expect?

well this is true

holy shit m8, I thought people standing to take the class only happened here

If they can just invade the country without papers why can't they just invade classrooms without papers?

tell me about paco, why does he wear the huge hat?

kek

This

WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE!

Your shit people are casing the same shit things to now happen in our nation.

It is as if everywhere you subhumans dwell becomes shit puke maggot mexico.

Mexican american
Go to night school
Take Spanish
And get a beeeeeeeeeee

>Be spic
>Crash/Wait-list certain classes in order to better arrange my schedule with the priority classes I registered for.
>I'm now a statistic
Is it too late for me, lads?

It's rare because normally classes have more seats than maximum students, at least here. Laboratory classes may be an exception.

Hahahaha. Im totally one of these people. I just go to the early classes and no one shows up. I get any class i want cause niggers dont wake up till noon.

Dur Dew Dur Dew Dur Dew

Beaners....
Beaners....

kek this is true, we everytime are late at all

i need to pay for architecture pinche class but im waiting until the last day because frijoles
we are too relaxed, not equal to lazy

Holy kek!
Fpbp
Screenshotted fampai

>too relaxed, not equal to lazy
this

>I am fit as fuck
>but I always derail my own schedule

Yeah you're already a spic it was too late for you when you were born.

>Being this rude to a non-white on a White Nationalist solidarity forum
shameful shit, user

.....and white named Debbie too......

This

They are used to being "undocumented" and sneaking in under the radar and stealing the place of legitimate citizens.
Mexiprivilege

That happened yesterday here too. People showed up who wanted to be added at the last minute, but it wasn't a problem of capacity, there was plenty of room, but the class was not even full, so they could have literally made an account few days ago, and added themselves, instead they waited literally the first minute of class to do that. I registered the first day it became available for me, now its all filled to the brim LOL. This one class is 40 people and there is going to be I bet you at least 10 people show up who are extra this Saturday. RETARDS.

Holy shit!

Hispanifriend here.

I was working saving money for the semester. I told myself it'll be alright and wanted to somewhat enjoy the summer before classes start again.
Lateness/procrastination are big problems in our community :/

J-john why are you saying this. I thought we we're amigos. I mean I have your flag and everything. What the fuck john.

I never said I had a problem with mexicans. I did point out a couple of semi-negative traits though. perdón por herir tus sentimientos. I think I got that right.

Brown people have a high time preference.

But it takes five minutes to sign up!

What school are you at?

>t. graduated from USC in May

*laughs at u in latina*

get over yourself beaner. if spanish women weren't such dipshits they could have made the voyage over as english women did. english men had enough tight white pussy on hand they didn't have to mix with the natives. your kind however had to resort to native pussy.

OP here. Cal State Northridge

*deports internally*

MAMACITAS