Population of only 20 million

>population of only 20 million
>rules over billions of goyim with a kosher fist
>responsible for more scientific discoveries and inventions than every other race combined (per capita)
>complete control over culture, media and politics
>considered subhuman by manchildren on a japanese image board

really spins my dreidel

I honestly want to join them desu.

>rejected the son of God and was scattered to the wind after years of hard hardheartedness towards a God who was always kind to them

Martin Luther was right about everything.

I really need to hurry up and get a jewish girlfriend while I'm still I'm school

Give way to genetic field and give to it all and through it alll discover thar we should all remain neutral and by tha nuertral and then some

>tfw no jewess waifu

Ffs i just want a smol Jewish gf why the fuck is this so hard?

nobody that's worth their salt thinks kikes are subhuman. they're above whites. if there was 1 billion kikes then the white race would be obliterated from earth. they're an alien race/foreign and hostile. really it's normal though. why shouldn't they dominate white people? white people want to turn the other cheek then keep slapping it until they're ground dog meat. the meet shell inherit the earth? wipe them off it then.

the only people who think jews aren't an opponent that's equal or above whites are the dumb fucking losers who think muh empathy is a good trait. genetic garbage still trying to make appeals to emotion and virtue signal

don't see many saying they're "subhuman"

eternal rivals mostly.

hmm

One better, be a Hebrew Catholic
> Part of the one true church of Christ
> Also get access to Jew secrets in the Torah
win-win imho

I don't consider jews subhuman. They've just made it clear for millennia that they are our enemy.

What are even talking about? The Ashkenazi Jews(the smartest Jews) are literally ultra-liberals.

yeah, I learned through grease balls in jersey which is an angry spiteful lesser version of jews
that turning the other cheek is so weak.

Didn't she let some mud she was NSA fucking from black swan knock her up?

How progressive

As a Jew believe me you don't want a Jewish girl. They are spoiled controlling little shits.

Gee, its almost like mixing with the german people was a good thing for the jews

Subhuman. What happened during the Reich, in those dark ages of propaganda, was only a primer of what will happened once the conditioning breaks and reached the point of no return.

I love how subhuman bipedal anthropomorphic rats think "they got this" and "nothing can go wrong". I love it.

Keep at it, infant dicc succers. The clock is a'tickin just as your rabbi is suck a'dickin.

Jews "above" hahahaha you pathetic idiots..you degenerate Amerigoys...those fucks would die the minute you cut off your disgusting shekel supply, 10 million per day.

High IQ ashkenazi hahahahah top meme, can't deal with inbred mudslime palestinians with sticks and stones...for 50 years

LMAO

Get ready kikes.

easy to do when the goys sell their inventions so cheap. if you dont hand it over we know some people that might convince you to do so

nah you'd want the Talmud if your into jew secrets
>also be prepared to be the biggest hypocrite of all time.

I wish they weren't so evil though

It's not superiority, it's an inclination towards unethical behavior. Imagine if white people acted like Jews? We'd probably be down to 20 million.

>jews controlling

You don't say, rabbi?

Thank Moises I'm implicitly Jewish looking - dark hair, brown eyes, big nose, sweaty, ugly.

Can always switch sides easily.

Guess who's back.

That's a tranny

>Ring finger longer than index
>Belly button below hips

Nice try Shlomo

where was this post made I want to read the discussion

Wait until you meet an ashkenazi woman, you haven't seen shit yet

link the thread

ashkeNAZI are inferior to mizrahi women...mizrahi are the real jews ashkeNAZI are just eurofags pretending to be the chosen people..

or cunts with no lives haha

Are you admitting you're privileged Merchant?

>revery other race combined
>(per capita)
FAIL

digits confirm
>second holocaust when?

Every one of those Jews has European ancestry. Average IQ of Israel, 85, even with way fewer niggers per capita.

Your dreidel still spinning, faggot?

The credit for the superiority of Jews is entirely with white people. We have been killing them for 2,000 years and of course, the dumb ones died more often. We could be the same if you stopped low IQ whites from breeding.

no stupid. they actually aren't. you don't seem to understand "ultra-liberal" is just anti-white male and method of destroying western civilization.

stuff like gay marriage and all this other shit doesn't actually matter. what matters is them turning white women against white men and them using shitskins to demographically eradicate white men

kikes have total in-group preference while white whores want to throw white men under the boss for gibmedat. kikes always look out for each other and are entirely nepotistic. kikes help other kikes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and then maybe if there's no more kikes to help then they'll *USE* a goy.

christcuck losers and the average white retard want to virtue signal about their wive's son and letting shitskins murder them to turn the other cheek. while kikes give it lip service they ALWAYS look out for their own. whites will dance on their children's grave with their shitskin murder while kikes will be screaming antisemtism, genocide, and trying to get the government to protect them

basically the iq difference between kikes and whites are showing. kikes virtue signal, but always give themselves top priority. dumb fuck whites virtue signal and actually are living to sacrifice themselves and their race instead of being smart like kikes.

jesus was a kike and christianity is a kike religion so it's expected that it will destroy dumb fuck whites in the long run

The average jew is as much of a retard as the average goy. Its only the elites that are intelligent. The goyim are all distributed evenly on a bell curve, while the jews aren't. Most jews are to the left of their respective bell curve, however a tiny minority is so far to the right that they outwit every gentile in existence. The average jew is nothing more than an annoying, inbred, whiny kike riding on the coattails of their elite superiors, the likes of George Soros for example. Soros and the top level Rotschilds are examples of elite jews. The elite jews rightfully do not actually care about the average retarded whiny jew, they are just the sacrifical lamb. They are their own useful idiots, taught from an early age to do one thing and one thing only, and do it well. Cry about oppression and guilt trip goyim. The elites meanwhile continue to weave their webs. So Sup Forums is in fact very fair in criticizing the average jew, since there is nothing special about the average jew, quite on the contrary actually.

Someday white people will realize that the pride, innovation, dedication, and will to survive surpasses every other race on this planet including jews.

Btw their is so such thing as a Blond Hair jew, its a half breed at best.

when did portmans boobs get so huge?

>o stupid. they actually aren't. you don't seem to understand "ultra-liberal" is just anti-white male and method of destroying western civilization.

It's not. Ashkenazi Jews have the almost lowest fertility rate and also mix with other ethnicities. They are not some scheming group bent on world-domination, they are crazy lefties with high-IQs(I know not all them are liberal).

>world-domination
the natural state of the world is trying to rule over others you fucking retard. america isn't trying to be passive it's trying to be the hegemon. whites also want to be the hegemon.

being liberal or whatever the fuck you want to describe it doesn't matter. what matters is they're actively destroying white men and doing so to gain power themselves which is totally fine. dumb fucks who want to turn the should cheek should get killed.

You seem disturbed and out-of-touch with reality. I'm out.

Our women are not for gentiles.