AWAN STORY UPDATES, POSSIBLE HAPPENING

>dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/exclusive-imran-awan-has-still-active-secret-house-account-and-its-tied-to-an-intelligence-staffer/

Forgive me, nordbro, for I do not know how to archive, as this my first thread ever.

>Awan case gets fucking deeper as more info is being revealed.
Also
>Former Marine Andre Taggart speaks out with CroudSourceTheTruthin a 1 hour long interview, recorded on periscope about his interactions with Awan today. Other dudes have already filed their own evidence, so it's getting spicy, lads.

>General discussion or updates please.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I8Ews
courtlistener.com/docket/6126435/united-states-v-awan/
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
youtu.be/mpRUK-paflE
archive.is/zdQA5
youtu.be/ECQqGbqET0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bump

this has been debunked btw

archive.is/I8Ews

REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS, DO NOT ENGAGE
>REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS, DO NOT ENGAGE

>Imran Awan’s still-active email address is linked to the name of a House staffer who specializes in intelligence and homeland security matters for Indiana Democratic Rep. André Carson. Court documents and emails obtained by TheDCNF show Awan used the address [email protected] in addition to his standard [email protected] account.

>Mail sent via Gmail fills in the name of the account-holder of 123 as Nathan Bennett, whose LinkedIn profile says his individual legislative portfolio covers “national security and foreign affairs” and includes work on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Guys are you feeling sleepy? I think everyone should just take a nap

BUMPERONI FAGARONIS

You're debunked.

Dude was up to something. He defrauded a bank for hundreds of thousands. Sent the money to pakistan. was caught trying to leave the country, with just under the amount of cash you are required to declare when traveling. after he had been basically fired from congress' IT staff, for data security violations.

This is true and will be in the news soon. Our US Congress has been hacked.

Carson’s office is not showing any concern that an indicted IT guy apparently set up a secret email address using the name of his deputy chief of staff, who is also his top intelligence staffer, and that the account is still active. Since the account was still accepting emails as of Tuesday afternoon, it appears Carson’s office has not alerted anyone of the security vulnerability.

JUST

blimp

Fuck the shills don't let this slide

Bump, look at the shills coming out in full force. This is huge! Trail starts on Friday!

summary of the scope plz

>secret email account used by awan and linked to dems still active
123 [at] mail dot house dot g o \/
lol

bump

September 1st, 9:30AM Courtroom #2 in the Federal Courthouse, DC.

>courtlistener.com/docket/6126435/united-states-v-awan/
Court docket

If all the Congress and Senate are stalling on t. Rump's beautiful agenda because they're being black balled/mailed by deep state spy shit/awan Bros dirty stuff. And they oust awan, can we forgive them? If they start getting with the program then ?

>Former Marine Andre Taggart speaks out with CroudSourceTheTruthin a 1 hour long interview

FUCKING LINK

CHECK'D

0 HOUR SEPT 1st - the great purge of degeneracy goes underway.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y

Right here. It's an hour long, gotta sort through it.

>A Democratic IT aide, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of job concerns, told TheDCNF that Awan and Carson used to play video games together in Carson’s office, and that he had been teaching Carson a foreign language. Gail did not dispute either claim.

Nothing to see here, just a US representative playing video games and having a jolly ole time with some shitskin trying to usurp our country

Course not!
Marine speaks out about Awan's gear: youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y

no

yeah fuck no

bump

good link, story starts round 12:00 but is slow

Digits confirm Trump drains the swamp on 9/11

inb4
>hurr durr muh SNOPEZZ!!!

I like this Taggart fella. Seems straight arrow and highly credible.

Bump, hang hillary

>Reminder:
According to the Trump Time Travel theory, he will rename Sept 11th, 2017 as Peace and Prosperity Day.

>2nd Reminder:
Ron Paul Institute is holding a Peace and Prosperity Conference on Sept 9th, 2017.

Really bakes my cakes.

>Marine
>Black
>Democrat

Makes him completely invulnerable to DNC character assassination.

This audio has already been submitted as a court recording/document.

bump

nice debunk link faggot kill yo self

QRD for you new faggots who got curious and clicked this thread:

>14 year spy ring inside congress.
>LOTS of them involved, but not their fault, trapped by blackmailing Paki spies!
>Owned multiple homes and properties to flip cars, drugs, money, etc.
>11 different aliases
>Whole family in on it.
>Paki Intel group (ISI) receiving money, top secret info, literal spy satellites being shipped across the ocean from our own Naval port. (Corrupt motherfucking admirals and navy brass)
>All those juiced blackberries and iphones everywhere, used to send and copy and do whatever under their huge blackmail umbrella of the 150+ congressmen and women.
>HUGE copy of the main server with ALL info on it, accessed by anyone with pay-to-play style

Whew lads, it's gonna be comfy to watch this all go down in a few days.

PRAISE!

>in a few days
what's happening in a few days?

The court hearing

Yeah, he's DWS' worst nightmare.

Wonder how deep this spy ring will get.
>DWS?
>Clinton?
>Lynch?

Yep, it has blackmail and espionage written allllll over it. Explains the desperation of the Dems in recent weeks. Shit's ready to blow. That's why they've gone full gaslighting and trying to force The Don out w/ civil unrest.

Bumping

They'll prob try to contain it to DWS and some of the Congress, but you can bet it goes ultra deep (state). Awan sounds like a dumb fuck too...couldn't have been the brains. Had to have been "sponsored". Plus he was tipped off to Grand Jury. Only DOJ/intel alphabets/Congress could get that to him. Then the moron gets greedy, trying to squeeze out every last penny from his accts instead of fleeing Dodge immediately.

BUmp

I want this happening to blow wide open but I've been let down before

So the motherfucker got wind that he was gonna get busted, but instead tried to sell off all his homes and property in a huge hurry, then rent his place out to Marine but forget the most important shit of them all?

Man, and I thought I was having a bad week so far, this guy might have just screwed the pooch.

Just go to archive.is and follow the ONE STEP INSTRUCTION.

>Checked
>Obama
>NSA 702
DWS and associates will all take a hit but the top knew and allowed.

password was admin123

You think you're hot shit, dontcha!

This happened a while ago but as more details come out we get these follow up news stories.

Any thoughts on what Awan was ACTUALLY doing?

KYS shill

>spreading the cheese pizza

Shills point to "yes"
Bump

Checked

What is 702?

people make terrible decisions when they panic

uh guys
this checks out

>Holy Shit

Bump

KEKISTANI FLAG FAGGOT ALERT

>702
Look up the "FEMA 702 Amendments" has to do with the PRISM thing, where they can now listen in to any phone they want if the call is going in/out of the country. Pretty much makes the 4th Amendment obsolete.

Is this what Trump meant when he spoke on Pakistan being an enemy multiple times in Phoenix?

Because Awan's wife is hiding out in Pakistan, and she's been indicted on 4 counts too. Dunno why they let her leave, but she's definitely hiding out, and Trump knows. He knows all of this is about to hit the fan.

And yes, a full fledged spy ring is pretty damaging too lol

oh I see, thanks

>Dunno why they let her leave
to follow the trail, tap her comms and watch where their money flowed to... drip, drip, drip

2018 better be the Year of the Rope!

>Checked
>Kek'd

Its going down!

Day of the Rope and Day of the Rake in the same year? Best timeline.

bumping.

Bump

Very interesting video of Jason Chaffetz. This seems to keep getting bigger and bigger.

youtu.be/mpRUK-paflE

Shame he just retired few months ago, I'm sure he'd have helped from the inside. Good vid.

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DON'T YA?

Tick tock

Reminder that these guys had access to over 2 dozen House Democrats info.

>Trump Time Travel theory
What is this theory?

Jihad against the Great Satan.

It's a hell of a read, and all we have to do is wait until the 11th of next month to see.

KEK wills it

Imran Awan still has a secret House .gov email account set up

archive.is/zdQA5

Just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Get out of here with that facebook tier meme.

sure thing kekistan faggot

bump

well..
im convinced

Keep it up.

There's two breads on this which is unfortunate.

Here's the Marine speaking on camera.
youtu.be/ECQqGbqET0Y

this seems pretty dangerous

oh my look at the time, i better get some sleep, it's pretty late

Sleep posting is my fave shill tactic, always makes me smile.

Gotta do dangerous things to expose the truth, or the dark side will keep winning/strangling all progress of America.

The more I see it, the more I think pretty much all of Pakistan's wealth is just a slush fund for the upper class crooks. I mean it's a fucking made up country with nuclear capability that is within range of coroporate elite's enemies. Same as Israel. Of course there's spies there. This whole shit reeks of (((them))).

>chekt
Aaron Marr Page, Awan's attorney...time to dig

All this rally bullshit was meant to sneak this through. Clintons are in Canada right now. Over in Montreal area. They're getting their money laundered by the dirty Frenchies as we speak. Fuck Trudeau.