Transgender story

So this is a true story, my parent works at a high school in California, in a fairly upscale neighborhood

>One of her students is a girl, freshman
>Over the course of her freshman year the girl dresses increasingly masculine
>During the summer, the girl decides she want's to me a male
>So now the students and staff must refer to her by her proper pronouns, he him his whatever
>Now at the beginning of this school year they have weekly staff meetings as usual
>The physical education teacher starts talking about the up coming changes to their program this year
>brings up this female that has transitioned to a male, and a male that has transitioned into a female
>Both students are changing in the locker rooms with the gender they now identify as
>but that's not the point of this story
>In high school in the US, there are regular fitness tests to judge the progress of the students physical fitness
>Pushups, sit ups, pull ups, running a mile, etc.
>Male students requirements are MUCH harder to get a full grade on
>Girls do 1 pull up for an "A" grade, boys must do 10 for the same grade
>Girls do 10 pushups on their knees for an "A" boys must do 40+ non-knee pushups for the same grade
>The girl that has transitioned into a male at the beginning of the year was asked this question
>"Which fitness standard would you like to be held to? Male fitness standard, or the female fitness standard?"
>And wouldn't you know it. """"""""""HE"""""""""" decided """"""""""HE"""""""""" wanted to be held to the female fitness standards

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

captainecto.tumblr.com/post/164689062624/im-not-transphobic-but-theres-no-way-the
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I upvote this blog

Thanks, please search my other posts under "anonymous" and upvote please

That """"""""it""""""" should be gassed

i found out there is a community of people who are into castration, removal of the balls, of humans. they're not all trans, but i'm sure some of them are crossdresser sissy types.

yea not surprising the trans man knows their upper body strength would make it difficult and its at touchy subject they dont want to be called out for having a vagina and never going to be actually male.

Just further proof they know they will always be a woman, and xe'll end up killing xirself

if you're dedicated to being a man, accept the positives and the negatives; the expectations and the responsibilities.

if you're not willing or capable of dealing with the higher standards (i don't blame you) just stick to crossdressing.

if this female to male person was on the titanic, would she stay on the ship to die, or insist on leaving on the life boats?

>if this female to male person was on the titanic, would she stay on the ship to die, or insist on leaving on the life boats?

That's an excellent question. But we all know the answer. It would be funny to ask in person to see the mental gymnastics xi would go through to answer

>10 pushups for an "A"

Are the standards that low?

for women, yeah
most women can't even do 5 pushups
lots of them can't do one

>>And wouldn't you know it. """"""""""HE"""""""""" decided """"""""""HE"""""""""" wanted to be held to the female fitness standards

Yeah. That makes sense. That's A for the lowest effort possible.

I mean, if you had two jobs with 70k salary.
Job A is harder than job B.
I am pretty sure you'd pick job B.

These people need to be gassed! Bring back the ovens!

It's actually only 7. But at my high school it was raised to 10

Reminds me of House trying to remove the tumors from his leg. I couldn't imagine never being able to cum again. sad.

wut?

why why why why

>What does Sup Forums think about this?
what is this shit doing in pol and how can I get rid of it

>why why why why

Wait, wtf is happening here? Is this dude ded?

Makes me feel really dizzy. uch

The fuck kind of school is this? Where I went to school we got full marks for pretty much just showing up and participating.

Can't imagine people score very well under those requirements in burgerland.

It blows my mind every time I see these type of things.

Does it mean women are actually really fucking weak, or do we just pamper them that much?

Like, how easy would it be for me, and average 6'1 man, to completely manhandle basically any woman? No wonder they are so afraid of rape, if they can't even do 20 push ups normally, even with their tiny bodies, they are completely at the mercy of the men around them.

I figured out feminism guys, the lower the trust between people in a society, the more scary men become to women. It's not that men are "oppressing" women, it's that women are afraid of their male counterparts they just don't trust us, whether logically or not. If you had to share your country with a bunch of people a half foot taller than you and massively stronger, you'd have to either trust them, or rely on the ones you do trust to protect you.

Want to red pill normies on the degeneracy of trannies? Show them this type of tranny butchery.

I went to burgerland school and I remember occasional fitness test that was graded, but it didn't really effect your grade in PE in any discernible way. Like, it's not like being a fatfuck who can't do a single sit up got you a failing grade in PE so long as you showed up to PE regularly and at least made an effort to look like you were trying.

The true test is when they kill them selves, men shoot themselves in the head, women in the heart, track tranny suicide shot placement.

If we're thinking of the same thread, that was fuckin outrageous. Can't unsee that.

i made it like 4 secs jesus christ

no shit sherlock. That's why men ran the world up until recently. Women have rights because men LET them have rights.

Also, men have testosterone which promotes muscle growth. It's not rocket surgery.

It's hard to say. I think they are actually that weak due to lack of test. I remember seeing this test done showing the strength differences between me and women, and it showed that the weakest man was about as strong as the strongest women. That's how weak they are, even if you didn't lift ever, you'd still be stronger than 99% of the women that go to the gym every fucking day

This. It was more just to humiliate the fat fucks I think.

Like, you had the cool badass kids who would bust out 20 pull ups, and then half the class wouldn't even be able to manage 1. Great motivator for my young self.

It's typical. Trannies are only their preferred sex/gender when it's convenient. Frankly, they should be shown the inside of an oven or a gulag, along with the kike doctors who preform these surgeries.

I would try my hardest at fucking everything in PE. There were the kids that would do the minimum, but I would have to beat every kid in every fitness test. I remember the girls wouldn't even have to do 1 pull up (most couldn't even do that) they could just hang there for 10 seconds instead. But because they couldn't even do one pull up, they would have other girls lift them to the up position and try to hang there. I would say the majority of the girls in class couldn't even support their own weight. Imagine that in a survival situation, you couldn't even climb a fucking tree

No, sometimes they self castrate by using bands to cut off blood supply and/or numbing drugs to dull the pain.

I actually cannot watch videos like that. Every time I do, I wind up covering my mouth, groaning in discomfort and clutching my genitals.

Pic is my actual fucking face.

I remember seeing the pain Olympics for the fisrt time when I was younger, could not fucking sleep

Can you imagine the smell? Jesus Christ.

>deciding when and when you aren't a gender

stopped at five seconds.

an untrained male athelete is typically as good as a trained female athelete. men are vastly superior in physical strength, even with zero training. the differential is actually comical.

I came in 5 seconds

Reminder that one day, all women's athletic records will be held by mentally ill men.

You have to disassociate yourself from others user, you're you, represent your people through yourself.
That kid is mentally insane and without the internet you'd never learn about him.

Jesus fucking CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK

>2025
>"hall of fame" is filled with male trannies claiming to be femail
>men's leagues are full of female trannies who only had to run half the distance of normal biological men
I really hate where this world is going. The civil war can't come fast enough. I'm a nazbol but if the left won't stop this I'll join the right once the war kicks off.

Jesus I don't know why but that OP pic just fucking got to me. I think this is what people cry about when they say they are triggered. Easily one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in my entire life. Imagine your grandfather who fought in WW2 seeing this kind of shit, knowing that this is what his friends and maybe even he died for. Hopefully Yellowstone will go off any day now. We really don't deserve to exist

I was telling my mom, in 15 years, I bet you, there won't even be women athletes anymore. When an athlete has built their entire life to be in a certain sport, that's all they know. It would be SOOO fucking easy for them to just grow their hair out, say they're a woman, and get paid to do what they love, all while having records held in their names. It will happen

Tell that to this faggot
captainecto.tumblr.com/post/164689062624/im-not-transphobic-but-theres-no-way-the

Apparently women who are always women, who will always be women and who deserve to be treated like women from the 1200s because they pretend to be men just because they have rendered themselves infertile by filling their bodies with the hormone they should not have to suit the mental illness they worship, apparently they are no different than real men because "lol look at these guyz!"

Any real man, even the weakest or scrawniest, could kick Buck Angel's ass in a fight because Buck is a woman no matter what she thinks and thus she is weak

This is why women are obsolete.

Facial feminization surgery is making progress in leaps and bounds.

We're a few steps away from growing babies in artificial wombs.

Soon there will be nothing but men and traps, and women will have gone the way of the dodo.

plebbit upvote

I've seen a lot of shit online, even seen some shit in person, but for some reason I absolutely cannot take these videos of the genitals being done like that.

link to the full vid pls

Problem with a civil war is that once one side starts winning too much they call it "ethnic cleansing" the purge would have to be mind numbingly fast

Can't be an ethnic cleansing if one side is diverse ;)

Whelp. Thanks for an IRL experience/story.
That shit's fucked. Can't say anything else. Those degenerates what all the "benefits" of both genders (implying there's even tangible benefits to procure). Horseshit. They are mentally ill and should be treated as such.

When you stare into the abyss the abyss also stares into you

Mexicans would split and niggers would turn on lefties. Honestly, most of BLM is Kikes and white women. The diversity of the left is a myth

Trans gender fags should be gassed and nuked

Well the bright side is that some day something will have to give. What do you think will happen to all the none-mentally fucked liberal women olympians when men take all their spots? A lot of the are going to be pissed and have to pick a side. And I bet a lot of those women athletes in the olympics are conservative because they have to work really fucking hard without a handout, AND they're usually attractive, which automatically makes them less likely to be liberal. Something will have to give

But it's the perception of diversity, that's all they care about. They appear to be diverse.

If i was that gym teacher i would have roasted her so hard for pussying out and in the end still grade her on the male equivalent to be "respectfull"

>cuts balls out in dirty bathroom
>not mentally ill

The student identifying as male should not be asked but should simply be held to male standards.

The student identifying as female should be held to female standards.

If the girls start thinking this is pretty unfair, tell them it's their female privilege that they're losing. Before long you'll start to have a few redpill thoughts starting to germinate in those pampered female brains.

Why did the PE coach even ask IT? If it wants to be called "he" then it should be treated like a "he".

>Girls do 1 pull up for an "A" grade, boys must do 10 for the same grade
>Girls do 10 pushups on their knees for an "A" boys must do 40+ non-knee pushups for the same grade
Don't believe it. U.S. standards aren't nearly this high. There's a reason we're all fat.

I wonder what his chances of getting infected are?

Well, I went through fucking high school. That's what it was. However, I'm sure it's different on a school to school basis. And secondly at my school it was 10 pull ups for a 100% grade, I think it was basically like 7 pullups for 70% grade.

Most males who are "trans" actually have autogynophilia meaning theyre sexually aroused by the thought of themselves having a vagina. They wont admit that what theyre doing is acting out a sick fetish though because then they cant cry victim when people point out their bullshit. Thats why there are only 1/3rd as many females who are trans compared to males. It's a fetish

>if this female to male person was on the titanic, would she stay on the ship to die, or insist on leaving on the life boats?

Pointless question. They'd be thrown overboard as soon as the ship reaches open water

non-spoilers faggots, fetishes for everything exist. Also, a major factor in life is determined by how much you can get others to help you. Stop being little bitches and get used to it

Stop crying

Maybe MTF are just lusting for some D. Why not get a huge dildo fuck machine and let it ram them to death. They go out with a bang. Pun intended.

>What does Sup Forums think about this?- 78 posts and 20 image replies shown.

Transgenderism: The Path of No Social Obligations

>people here so new to internets they've never experience BMEzine nullos and other faggits

lol

Why don't women ever do disfiguring or nasty shit to themselves like this? Why is it always insane fucking men?

what thread??

Her*

>when Obamacare won't cover my sex change.

An average man could break Ronda Rousey in half

To put it into perspective Serena/Venus Williams lost 6-1 to a rank 200 male player who'd spent the morning drinking and playing golf.

The Australian women's soccer team lost 7-0 to a under 15s boys regional rep team.

>AGP
>having a vagina
That's not really the case. It's just being turned on by the thought of being female - they might not chop off their dick, but they will have long hair, smooth skin, nice hips, breasts, a nice butt - all things that belong to women.

she just started transitioning she hasn't taken enough hormones to catch up with boys yet

I don't think I could do 40 push ups when I was 16.

I don't even know what I'm looking at...
I JUST WANT IT TO STOP

This is extremely fucking disgusting. How much do you have to hate yourself to do this shit?

I don't even have testes and I still find this hard to watch.

>don't have testes

D A L L A S

>boys must do 40+ non-knee pushups for the same grade
i think i can do maybe 6 pushups at most

Why are those high school fitness tests harder than your countries military standards LOL

You should, it's a mentally ill nutcase being mutilated because he thinks he should have a vagina.

Neither me, but A grade shouldn't be free.

No anesthesy? damn....